28 dead in Conn. rampage

28 dead in Conn. rampage

There are 221 comments on the The Washington Post story from Dec 15, 2012, titled 28 dead in Conn. rampage. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

This time, the shooter killed 27 people, including his elementary-schoolteacher mother, her principal and 20 children, most of them kindergartners.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#185 Dec 16, 2012
Plague wrote:
<quoted text>

You americans are going to get gun control whether you like it or not..Your government has already caused the demise of civil rights since 911..its just going to get worse for you..
We have gun control.

Do you have any idea how many guns are already possessed by American citizens?

dingo

Utica, NY

#186 Dec 16, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't anonymity grand?
You don't have your name posted or a pic, funny how fing retards call for total disclosure of others.

Really, if you turn off a PC the words go away, OMG, did you develop the guidance system for the f22 raptor ?
dingo

Utica, NY

#187 Dec 16, 2012
Thanks topix posters, the knowledge I have soaked in from all of you is just incredible, tomorrow, with what I have learned here I will be able to destroy the earth, by creating a black hole. Thanks.
dingo

Utica, NY

#188 Dec 16, 2012
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
Fast and furious is only an example that even criminals in bordering nations get their guns from us, America.
Hold on, were arming Turkey, so soon we will have more people who will live to kill Americans. Sad part is they don't take it out on the scum who cause it.
Plague

Keilor, Australia

#190 Dec 16, 2012
dingo wrote:
Funny dingo, how when someone criticizes you it only takes a min for you to post, but when asked real questions its take over 20 mins.
Google is your MATE. Make you look half intelligent.
Northbridge- integrated- ROLOL FAIL.
listen dickhead..im not always on my computer..you think you know shit about computers.. and if I didnt then how the fK would I even know where to look or what to look for!!! I know more than you'll ever understand, I dont need to prove to you.. I just couldnt believe you would think your smart by asking me FKING part numbers what this what that..fking idiot...
IF YOU WANNA LOOK AT GOOGLE than type this" Intel’s “Sandy Bridge” processors feature full integration of northbridge functions onto the CPU chip" . thing is im to advanced for your old school thinking about seperate northbridge control..
dingo

Utica, NY

#191 Dec 16, 2012
Plague wrote:
<quoted text>
In Australia...thats what they did...banned autos and not fully semis as they are still required by farmers and large property owners..not in the city.. Guns became very expensive and permission to own 1 became harder..Before that we had more mass shootings per population head than america..Since then there has not been 1 mass shooting..its been over a decade since...Im not saying ban all guns...only AUTO,MILITARY style or limit magazine size on semis.. Have your bolt actions etc..no problem.. I had semis in the past and ye they were good for hunting pigs(thats what i like) but now its better because it makes it for more adrenilin when you only got a bolt action or a lever making you think very carefully about your shot... semis are to easy..I initially hated it without the semi..now i dont care... AUTOS..must be banned and harsh penalties should apply..
You americans are going to get gun control whether you like it or not..Your government has already caused the demise of civil rights since 911..its just going to get worse for you..
See the government can't make rules, their brain dead. People who have, Example- rem 7600, hunting semi, and the millions who have semi shotguns, for waterfowl, turkey, deer, have to give up their guns because some scumbag couldn't leave it at blasting family he had to hurt innocent kids who never did a thing.

Basically you idea only kills 5 kids, if and only if the rest get away before reloading.
dingo

Utica, NY

#192 Dec 16, 2012
Plague wrote:
<quoted text>
listen dickhead..im not always on my computer..you think you know shit about computers.. and if I didnt then how the fK would I even know where to look or what to look for!!! I know more than you'll ever understand, I dont need to prove to you.. I just couldnt believe you would think your smart by asking me FKING part numbers what this what that..fking idiot...
IF YOU WANNA LOOK AT GOOGLE than type this" Intel’s “Sandy Bridge” processors feature full integration of northbridge functions onto the CPU chip" . thing is im to advanced for your old school thinking about seperate northbridge control..
Simple question, should take you half of a second to answer and no more questions.

What motherboard do you have.
Plague

Keilor, Australia

#193 Dec 16, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
We have gun control.
Do you have any idea how many guns are already possessed by American citizens?
come to think of it maybe you will be safe..they dont want to take guns off you because then your hospitals will have to many old people suffocating the obama medical system..IN the control centres of the government they are thinking hmmm..let them have their guns..hey we will just kill eachother quicker so it costs us less for age care..

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#194 Dec 16, 2012
No one is attempting to take guns away from normal gun owners or restrict our right to protect ourselves with lethal force. Neither party is.

What this is about is finding a way to reduce gun violence (things like the school shooting), to better recognize mentally unstable people, and reduce the ease of which criminals are obtaining guns.

The NRA assumption of reducing gun violence by putting even more loose guns out onto the streets is the dumbest thing that could ever be said. I cannot believe anyone listens to it.

All the guns that are being manufactured each day ..... where do people think they are going? A normal homeowner or hunter only buys a few guns in their life ..... but the criminal element? That's where the gun companies make the largest part of their money.

Our system concerning gun violence isn't working. We need to change to one that does work.

Btw, withing 24 hours of the school shooting another small child was killed by a nutcase with an AK-47. It happened in Alabama. He also shot a police officer before SWAT killed him.

"Child killed, others wounded in Ala. shooting"

http://www.gadsdentimes.com/article/20121215/...

#195 Dec 16, 2012
'within' 24 hours. My bad, I goofed a letter.
dingo

Utica, NY

#196 Dec 16, 2012
___Jenny___ wrote:
'within' 24 hours. My bad, I goofed a letter.
Anyone can see its what you meant.

What do you propose to fix it. Remember, in most states its easier to buy a hot gun, then to buy one legally.

#197 Dec 16, 2012
dingo wrote:
<quoted text> Anyone can see its what you meant.
What do you propose to fix it. Remember, in most states its easier to buy a hot gun, then to buy one legally.
That is true. It 'is' easy to buy loose guns. That's one of the things which needs changing. Our laws are so inefficient and guns are so easy to get by criminals that even the criminals and drug cartels in bordering nations (Mexico) are getting their guns from us (America).
dingo

Utica, NY

#198 Dec 17, 2012
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is true. It 'is' easy to buy loose guns. That's one of the things which needs changing. Our laws are so inefficient and guns are so easy to get by criminals that even the criminals and drug cartels in bordering nations (Mexico) are getting their guns from us (America).
I think if they couldn't get a gun they would just bomb the school or a bus. In the end, it will be the decent citizen who pays for the gun laws, and maybe after a while people flip out because only criminals will have guns.

So far, laws have never stopped a criminal. The reason it stops decent people, is because they don't want to hurt anyone.

EX- laws for rape have doubled, and they have become no statute of limitations, where as before it was only a few years, this has never stopped a rapist.

Child molesters have told their parole officers they know they can't help it. But once they serve their time, they must be released.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#199 Dec 17, 2012
Smack wrote:
Obama is a fake!!!!
What did you expect, he was made in China.

Paris

#200 Dec 17, 2012
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and that is even more the case when it is our government selling the guns to outlaws and drug lords.

Paris

#201 Dec 17, 2012
dingo wrote:
Thanks topix posters, the knowledge I have soaked in from all of you is just incredible, tomorrow, with what I have learned here I will be able to destroy the earth, by creating a black hole. Thanks.
Liberals are always looking for the black hole, he's in DC.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Estefeneau

#202 Dec 17, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals are always looking for the black hole, he's in DC.
In the white house looking for the white hole.

Paris

#203 Dec 17, 2012
dingo wrote:
<quoted text>
When someone blows up a bus with 40 children, lets hear your genius ideas on how you will stop it.
Can't wait, all warm and cozy just thinking about your resolutions.
The guns we own as a whole are not the issue. Even with a revolver, there are speed loaders, and some revolvers have 9 shot cylinders. We have killed more children with our drone attacks than what happened from one stupid mother and her autistic son. She should have never given him access to the guns period. If Obama wants to shead real tears, he should do it for the hundreds of children killed in Mexico during Fast and Furious and the drone attacks he uses so his base won't see how many wars he is starting.
Cat74

United States

#204 Dec 17, 2012
Where are the Presidential tears for the 10, and 12 year old children killed in Obama's old neighborhood in Chicago? What a phony.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#205 Dec 17, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
Where are the Presidential tears for the 10, and 12 year old children killed in Obama's old neighborhood in Chicago? What a phony.
Amen Bro well stated

where were his tears over four dead in Bengazi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Gunman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LA cops fatally shoot man near CNN Hollywood af... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Pessimistic1 7
More from around the web