Police: Honor student threatened U-Md. rampage

Mar. 13, 2012 - A University of Maryland honor student was arrested after allegedly threatening in online posts to go on a shooting rampage. Full Story

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#1 Mar 13, 2012
Have you ever noticed the higher your intelligence is, the less common sense you have? With this student, he was not being realistic when he made his on-line posts, he was just feeding his heighten "ego" for attention. Unaware, what ill effects this heartbreaking murderous rampage would have caused. It's like, sure we got nukes, ready to go, we'll just "push" the red button...GONE in a flash...NOT seeing the devastation it causes, people screaming and knowing it was your finger that caused this madness. Even the smallest of threats have to be investigated, for they may cause unsettling situations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Gunman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suspect in shooting rampage had been deported t... Oct '14 swizzler 1
Couple hurt in Kansas City rampage succumb to i... Sep '14 Black Pansters 3
Three fatal stabbing victims in Santa Barbara r... (May '14) Jun '14 N8 the Grrr8 39
Vegas rampage victims honored, eulogized as heroes (Jun '14) Jun '14 Yep2 32
Santa Barbara Rampage Victim's Family Hopes He ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 drive by media 1
Paul Ciancia, LAX shooting suspect, charged wit... (Nov '13) Nov '13 national whistleb... 2
Who is behind the Washington Navy Yard rampage? (Sep '13) Oct '13 chomikuj 16