Gunman kills 2 firefighters in New York

Police say he set a house and car ablaze to lure firefighters to the location, then opened fire on them before committing suicide. Full Story
BAN NOW

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Dec 24, 2012
Lets get these guns banned once and for all!
anyway

United States

#2 Dec 24, 2012
That will never happen! Here in Chicago there is no conceal carry law. Illinois is the only state in the nation that has no conceal carry laws. BUT our crime rate with guns is huge! It's not the the guns that kill its the people behind the gun that kills!
NRA for life

Miami, FL

#3 Dec 24, 2012
Guns do not kill it is crazy people, you can kill someone with rocks if no guns available so stop with your libtard anti-Gun BS.
anyway

United States

#4 Dec 24, 2012
Quite frankly I have heard of someone killed with a golf club. Why don't we ban those and knives and rocks and hammers..etc.
emergency

Rochester, MN

#5 Dec 24, 2012
BAN NOW wrote:
Firearms stand next in importance to the constitution itself.
http://cap-n-ball.com/fathers.htm
snow

Eureka, CA

#6 Dec 25, 2012
what i did is join the NRA....we need more good with guns....

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7 Dec 25, 2012
snow wrote:
what i did is join the NRA....we need more good with guns....
No we don't.

What we need is to come together and focus on what we ALL agree upon.
That would be framing the discussion around getting mentally unbalanced people the help they need.
That would be addressing the huge problem with recidivism.
Sengler was a convicted felon. He was institutionalized for killing his 92 year old mother with a hammer. What the hell was this killer doing out of prison?

As a felon, Mr. Spengler was prohibited from owning guns.
He got a gun.
No further law, no matter how "strict" or vehemently it was worded, will ever have any verifiable effect on the criminal mind.
They will STILL have guns.

Yes, I know. You did not say otherwise.
That is for the benefit of others.
snow

Eureka, CA

#8 Dec 25, 2012
Getting the mentally ill more help you are right .
The prisons are not a good place to treat mentally ill.letting them out of jail is not a good idea as well .But taking my gun away will solve nothing the laws that are already in place are not even enforced we have a property in trinity pines cal overran by pot growers braking all kinds of laws nothing is done .Pot for profit illegal guns in gardens illegal nothing done .please look up the blog about trinity pines. THE LAWS ARE NOT BEING ENFORCED NOW .lookup the vid about trinity pines pot in youtube out of control i,m just trying to say please dont make me a criminal just because i want to protect my family in nor cal.
Meanie

Madison Heights, MI

#9 Dec 25, 2012
anyway wrote:
That will never happen! Here in Chicago there is no conceal carry law. Illinois is the only state in the nation that has no conceal carry laws. BUT our crime rate with guns is huge! It's not the the guns that kill its the people behind the gun that kills!
Expect that to change. The supreme court recently deemed the state of Illinois's no firearms law was unconstitutional. Though, you are correct, it's the person, not the weapon. It's a shame the dimwits don't understand that.
USA

Shelburn, IN

#10 Dec 25, 2012
BAN NOW wrote:
lets ban guns and shut down all fast food resturants and quit driving cars! Then guns will quit killing people, fast food will quit making people fat, and cars will also quit killing people. so lets ban everything. hell lets even ban bicycles then bicycles will quit wrecking and hurting people.
cal

Eureka, CA

#11 Dec 25, 2012
This just in violent man on bus stabs two in the redding area of cal story at redding.com sen dianne feinstein is on the job already over this tragedy she will be leading the effort to have all knifes registered with the state ya thats right butter on up and a small fee i,m sure .

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#14 Dec 26, 2012
cal wrote:
This just in violent man on bus stabs two in the redding area of cal story at redding.com sen dianne feinstein is on the job already over this tragedy she will be leading the effort to have all knifes registered with the state ya thats right butter on up and a small fee i,m sure .
Is Feinstein an Australian?

Just wondering, because it is a $1,000 fine to be caught with a knife that fits the illegal description in Australia.

The inmates are running the asylum it would appear.
With

Cromwell, CT

#15 Dec 26, 2012
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Feinstein an Australian?
Just wondering, because it is a $1,000 fine to be caught with a knife that fits the illegal description in Australia.
The inmates are running the asylum it would appear.
such a high number of deadly, biting critters they have, it should be mandatory for all Australians to own at least one firearm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Gunman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Couple hurt in Kansas City rampage succumb to i... Sep 14 Black Pansters 3
Three fatal stabbing victims in Santa Barbara r... Jun '14 N8 the Grrr8 39
Vegas rampage victims honored, eulogized as heroes Jun '14 Yep2 32
Santa Barbara Rampage Victim's Family Hopes He ... Jun '14 drive by media 1
Paul Ciancia, LAX shooting suspect, charged wit... (Nov '13) Nov '13 national whistleb... 2
Who is behind the Washington Navy Yard rampage? (Sep '13) Oct '13 chomikuj 16
Venice boardwalk rampage: Suspect Nathan Louis ... (Aug '13) Sep '13 Harland Minch 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••