Taliban vows to avenge rampage

There are 449 comments on the CNN story from Mar 12, 2012, titled Taliban vows to avenge rampage. In it, CNN reports that:

The Afghan Taliban said Monday that its fighters would exact revenge for 16 people left dead after an American soldier went on a house-to-house shooting rampage in two villages a day earlier.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

First Prev
of 23
Next Last

To Educate One Hundred

“...Strike one”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1 Mar 12, 2012
Shame he didn't do it IN his base.
DENG

Zhenjiang, China

#2 Mar 12, 2012
The Islamic Emirate once again calls on all the international human right organizations and NGOs, as part of their human conscience, to help the Afghans in preventing such unjustifiable crimes by the American invaders from taking place and to put them on trial as part of its moral obligation.

NO REVENGE HERE, JUST CALLING FOR JUSTICE, THAT DOES NOT EXIST IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Statement of Islamic Emirate regarding the inhumane crime committed by the American savages in Kanda

-
Print
Monday, 18 Rabi'ul Akhir 1433
Monday, 12 March 2012 04:03

Statement of Islamic Emirate regarding the inhumane crime committed by the American savages in Kandahar

The sick minded American savages, in continuation of their barbaric actions have once again reached out to committing a blood-soaked and inhumane crime in Panjwai district’s Zangawat region, Kandahar province today. According to their own statistics, more than 20 defenseless villagers were directly shot and killed whereas the scene testifies to numbers far greater than that. A large number from amongst the victims are innocent children, women and the elderly, martyred by the American barbarians who mercilessly robbed them of their precious lives and drenched their hands with their innocent blood.

According to witnesses from the scene, the American savages perpetrated this crime in the homes of three such villagers which posed no threat to them militarily or security wise and neither were theses martyred villagers a menace to them.

The American ‘terrorists’ want to come up with an excuse for the perpetrator of this inhumane crime by claiming that this immoral culprit was mentally ill.

If the perpetrators of this massacre were in fact mentally-ill then this testifies to yet another moral transgression by the American military because they are arming lunatics in Afghanistan who turn their weapons against the defenseless Afghans without giving a second thought.

Is there any military stipulation in the entire world which gives legality for unstable persons to be armed and be drafted into the military and then be given the duty of so-called peace keeping?

The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan, while sympathizing with the victims of this savage act as part of its Islamic and human obligation, gives assurance to their heirs that it shall take revenge from the invaders and the savage murderers for every single martyr with the help of Allah (SWT) and they shall receive punishment for their barbaric actions.

The Islamic Emirate once again calls on all the international human right organizations and NGOs, as part of their human conscience, to help the Afghans in preventing such unjustifiable crimes by the American invaders from taking place and to put them on trial as part of its moral obligation.

Wasalam

Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan

11/03/2012 – 18/04/1433

21/12/1390

To Educate One Hundred

“...Strike one”

Location hidden

#3 Mar 12, 2012
lol

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#4 Mar 12, 2012
DENG wrote:
NO REVENGE HERE, JUST CALLING FOR JUSTICE, THAT DOES NOT EXIST IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
Statement of Islamic Emirate regarding the inhumane crime committed by the American savages in Kanda
-
Print
Monday, 18 Rabi'ul Akhir 1433
Monday, 12 March 2012 04:03
Statement of Islamic Emirate regarding the inhumane crime committed by the American savages in Kandahar
The sick minded American savages, in continuation of their barbaric actions have once again reached out to committing a blood-soaked and inhumane crime in Panjwai district’s Zangawat region, Kandahar province today. According to their own statistics, more than 20 defenseless villagers were directly shot and killed whereas the scene testifies to numbers far greater than that. A large number from amongst the victims are innocent children, women and the elderly, martyred by the American barbarians who mercilessly robbed them of their precious lives and drenched their hands with their innocent blood.
According to witnesses from the scene, the American savages perpetrated this crime in the homes of three such villagers which posed no threat to them militarily or security wise and neither were theses martyred villagers a menace to them.
The American ‘terrorists’ want to come up with an excuse for the perpetrator of this inhumane crime by claiming that this immoral culprit was mentally ill.
If the perpetrators of this massacre were in fact mentally-ill then this testifies to yet another moral transgression by the American military because they are arming lunatics in Afghanistan who turn their weapons against the defenseless Afghans without giving a second thought.
Is there any military stipulation in the entire world which gives legality for unstable persons to be armed and be drafted into the military and then be given the duty of so-called peace keeping?
The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan, while sympathizing with the victims of this savage act as part of its Islamic and human obligation, gives assurance to their heirs that it shall take revenge from the invaders and the savage murderers for every single martyr with the help of Allah (SWT) and they shall receive punishment for their barbaric actions.
Wasalam
Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan
11/03/2012 – 18/04/1433
21/12/1390
Aide be,Chinese turd!

To Educate One Hundred

“...Strike one”

Location hidden

#5 Mar 12, 2012
lol do WOT?
Country Joe

Santa Ana, CA

#6 Mar 12, 2012
Lobotomize all those tattoed freaks returning so they don't that shit here.Anybody that would sign up to go there should be lobotomized.
Annie Muk

Sweden

#7 Mar 12, 2012
To Educate One Hundred wrote:
Shame he didn't do it IN his base.
Ouch! Harsh words but it would have been better, yes.
Annie Muk

Sweden

#8 Mar 12, 2012
Country Joe wrote:
Lobotomize all those tattoed freaks returning so they don't that shit here.Anybody that would sign up to go there should be lobotomized.
Lobotomized, sodomized and legitimized.
Oliv

Germany

#9 Mar 12, 2012
They should not do. They must know that these ussmanic militaries are the worst scum of the world, degenerate, global mass murderers, war criminals, genocides and they-inszúrgents are young Afghans, the future of their nation. They should not sacrify their lives ro revenge. God will take a revenge. usa will come back to a way of peace or it will stop to exist one time just like many other sh..ty country of this type.

To Educate One Hundred

“...Strike one”

Location hidden

#10 Mar 13, 2012
LOL up the Baader-Meinhof eh Oliv ;)

East of Eden

#11 Mar 13, 2012
Does any of you have a loved one in Afghanistan?Are you worried sick about them day and night?If you did,you wouldn't be talking against your own country.Seeing Americans trash their own country is nauseating!
Billy Joe

Pahrump, NV

#12 Mar 13, 2012
Milena N wrote:
Does any of you have a loved one in Afghanistan?Are you worried sick about them day and night?If you did,you wouldn't be talking against your own country.Seeing Americans trash their own country is nauseating!
I talked all my relatives out of enlisting. Any one who would join to fight these silly little wars has to be nuts or brain dead like McCain. Look at what these maniacs are doing over there.
Annie Muk

Sweden

#13 Mar 13, 2012
OP wrote:
<quoted text>
The Taliban must avenge what those Americans have done. Cold-blooded murdering 16 men, women and children must be punised in the law of the land. Never mind American law. The United Snakes is in Afghanistan and they should be given the due justice of Afghanistan.

Let us hope that if Al Qaida execute another 7/11 type raid that they will at least chose ONLY Americans.

You Americans should not have supported your Fascist regime in the first place. You wanted to go to Irak and Afghanistan so now you can suffer the consequences.

The United Snakes occupational military can BURN! Go home and shoot up your high schools, your post offices and your shopping malls - I don't give a f*ck what you do "at home". You people deserve each other!
Annie Muk

Sweden

#14 Mar 13, 2012
Milena N wrote:
Does any of you have a loved one in Afghanistan?Are you worried sick about them day and night?If you did,you wouldn't be talking against your own country.
You should have thought of that when your idiot "loved ones" signed up. You didn't give a shyt when you thought they would be going to Iran and Afghanistan and Iran to kill the people over there, did you. Oh no.

If any of your so called "loved ones" get their heads blown off it will be your own fault for encouraging them to go over there.

You started it, now pay the price, Bozo. I hope that every American gets his head knocked off and then you can make your boo-hoos till the cows come home. THEN, maybe you'll come whimpering on Topix asking for peace.

Ps. Do you want to know what I REALLY think? No problem! Just go back over the various threads about Irak and Iran and Afghanistan, Vietnam, Cambodia, Somalia, Lebanon, Mexico, Laos, Panama, Europe, Asia, Africa. Scroll through them carefully. Read about how your people think that Moslems should be eliminated from the face of the earth. Read all the words about how wonderful the United Snakes is and how all the other nations are shyt. Read about how you say the Irakis deserved what happened to their country. Now .... take all of those words and put them in a basket. Label the basket "The United Snakes". Those words belong to you. Those words say what you think of everyone else in the world. But those words describe your f*ing country perfectly.

Now go over to your neighbour and whine about what I wrote and how "awful" it is. Screw you. Screw your country, the United Snakes of Absurdity.
Annie Muk

Sweden

#15 Mar 13, 2012
Billy Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
I talked all my relatives out of enlisting.
Smart man. One of very few from your country. You are a dying breed.

East of Eden

#16 Mar 13, 2012
Billy Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
I talked all my relatives out of enlisting. Any one who would join to fight these silly little wars has to be nuts or brain dead like McCain. Look at what these maniacs are doing over there.
Some people aren't there to kill you know.Not all of our people over there are soldiers.

East of Eden

#17 Mar 13, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have thought of that when your idiot "loved ones" signed up. You didn't give a shyt when you thought they would be going to Iran and Afghanistan and Iran to kill the people over there, did you. Oh no.
If any of your so called "loved ones" get their heads blown off it will be your own fault for encouraging them to go over there.
You started it, now pay the price, Bozo. I hope that every American gets his head knocked off and then you can make your boo-hoos till the cows come home. THEN, maybe you'll come whimpering on Topix asking for peace.
Ps. Do you want to know what I REALLY think? No problem! Just go back over the various threads about Irak and Iran and Afghanistan, Vietnam, Cambodia, Somalia, Lebanon, Mexico, Laos, Panama, Europe, Asia, Africa. Scroll through them carefully. Read about how your people think that Moslems should be eliminated from the face of the earth. Read all the words about how wonderful the United Snakes is and how all the other nations are shyt. Read about how you say the Irakis deserved what happened to their country. Now .... take all of those words and put them in a basket. Label the basket "The United Snakes". Those words belong to you. Those words say what you think of everyone else in the world. But those words describe your f*ing country perfectly.
Now go over to your neighbour and whine about what I wrote and how "awful" it is. Screw you. Screw your country, the United Snakes of Absurdity.
Ya ya,I remember you,you little boy with a girly name,talking your sht on Macedonian forum as well.Screw whatever you want,preferably your wife,before she leaves you.
PS.My post was directed to Americans,not some dirty mouth degenerates with proxy locations.
Annie Muk

Sweden

#18 Mar 13, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
My post was directed to Americans
So is mine.

You didn't give a shyt when you thought they would be going to Iran and Afghanistan and Iran to kill the people over there, did you. Oh no.

To Educate One Hundred

“...Strike one”

Location hidden

#19 Mar 13, 2012
Billy Joe wrote:
nuts or brain dead like McCain.
It certainly f*cked him for the Mexican wave.
Bill D

Pahrump, NV

#20 Mar 13, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people aren't there to kill you know.Not all of our people over there are soldiers.
Did anyone mention the trillions of dollars in LITHIUM depositsn Afghanistan? Now ya know the real reason we are there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Gunman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LA cops fatally shoot man near CNN Hollywood af... Feb '17 Pessimistic1 7
News Suspect in shooting rampage had been deported t... (Oct '14) Oct '14 swizzler 1
More from around the web