Gang of gunmen go on rape, robbery, b...

Gang of gunmen go on rape, robbery, beating rampage at church youth camp-out near Mexico City

There are 11 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jul 14, 2012, titled Gang of gunmen go on rape, robbery, beating rampage at church youth camp-out near Mexico City. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

A gang of about a dozen armed people stormed into a church youth camp-out near Mexico City and went on an hours-long rampage of beatings, robberies and rape, authorities said Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

pug

Bridgeview, IL

#1 Jul 14, 2012
Coming soon to a church camp in the USA
Kermudgeon

Bowmansville, NY

#2 Jul 14, 2012
Very loud silence on this board. And we keep taking these filthy criminals into our country. We have enough trouble with the ones already here.

“PRESIDENT TRUMP & VP PENCE”

Since: Mar 09

WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

#3 Jul 14, 2012
Why we havent gone in their yet with our troops is beyond me.
Law

Omaha, NE

#4 Jul 14, 2012
American_Infidel wrote:
Why we havent gone in their yet with our troops is beyond me.
Because it's in Mexico. We've been in too many foreign entanglements. I agree we're dealing with the dregs of humanity.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#5 Jul 14, 2012
And these are the same drug cartel thugs that President Obama shipped high powered rifles and then lost the guns. As these people have killed well over 50,000 people. Meanwhile, President Obama expects Mexicans and Hispanic will vote for him. We vehemently reject this creature called Obama. Obama only cares about us Hispanics and Blacks when he wants our vote so that he can sit in the lap of luxury while acting as a dictator. Barack Obama has been vetted and has proven to be a liability and a national security risk for America.

The Unknown Islamic Presidential Puppet ==> http://www.cross.tv/66175

Islamic Extremists Infiltrate US Government ==> http://www.cross.tv/61506

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#6 Jul 14, 2012
Send all of Congress to Mexico City and don't let them back in.
Who Knows

Royal Oak, MI

#7 Jul 14, 2012
Kermudgeon wrote:
Very loud silence on this board. And we keep taking these filthy criminals into our country. We have enough trouble with the ones already here.
"We" aren't taking these filthy criminals into our country the govt. is! and what can we really do about it without getting extreme and keep in mind we are not an extremist country...yet.
Oger

Corbin, KY

#9 Jul 14, 2012
Osama Obama

Greencastle, PA

#10 Jul 14, 2012
I saw on the news Friday, an illegal Mexican that had already been deported came back and lost control of his vehicle ran off the road hit and killed a little girl while she was waiting on the school bus.He had no license and a record as long as your arm for DWIs, burglaries, domestic dispute etc.And they said ICE may deport him again with no jail time.It was the mothers only child fourteen years old I think.And They went threw legal immigration laws to get here. SAD
ima

El Paso, TX

#11 Jul 20, 2012
WHAT ELSE CAN BE EXPECTED OF A LAWLESS COUNTRY? Mexico doesn't deserve OUR COMPASSION or HELP of any kind ANYMORE, our patience with this FAILED COUNTRY has run out. If we were to suspend ALL MONETARY ASSISTANCE COMPLETELY I bet THINGS WOULD CHANGE IMMEDIATELY. The government would miraculously WIPE OUT ALL CRIME including CARTEL BRUTALITIES & their DAILY BUSINESS AS USUAL ATROCITIES.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#12 Jul 21, 2012
Osama Obama wrote:
I saw on the news Friday, an illegal Mexican that had already been deported came back and lost control of his vehicle ran off the road hit and killed a little girl while she was waiting on the school bus.He had no license and a record as long as your arm for DWIs, burglaries, domestic dispute etc.And they said ICE may deport him again with no jail time.It was the mothers only child fourteen years old I think.And They went threw legal immigration laws to get here. SAD
A family friend was killed in a car accident by a drunk illegal who had been deported THREE TIMES. I feel every memember of Congress is
responsible for her death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Gunman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suspect in shooting rampage had been deported t... (Oct '14) Oct '14 swizzler 1
More from around the web