Gay marriage opponent: Majority on hi...

Gay marriage opponent: Majority on his side

There are 4 comments on the USA Today story from May 2, 2013, titled Gay marriage opponent: Majority on his side. In it, USA Today reports that:

President of the National Organization for Marriage says that the majority of the country believes marriage is between one man and one woman, and so his organization will continue to work to defeat gay marriage legislation across the nation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 May 3, 2013

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#3 May 3, 2013
Gay marriage should be against the law...Man shall not lay with man as he lay with woman...Period
2 gay men can not have children...end of story
rock white

Dorking, UK

#4 May 3, 2013
sodomites and dykes should be outlawed. least of all for health and safety reasons. they are a danger to public health.

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Since: May 09

Nonya!

#5 May 3, 2013
More and more we are discovering the origin of how homosexuality is developed in people...perhaps when we know, we can correct this...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Gay Marriage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) Feb 1 Rosa_Winkel 61,385
News Huckabee compares gay marriage to drug use, pol... (Apr '10) Oct '16 Leaving your mama 40
Same sex marriage Oct '16 student1996 1
News Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions (Oct '14) Oct '16 Rosa_Winkel 6,431
News Alabama chief justice removed from bench for de... Oct '16 Imprtnrd 28
News Mexicans march for gay marriage, day after oppo... Sep '16 Holy Silicon Wafer 2
News Judge blocks Mississippi law on objections to g... (Jul '16) Jul '16 rabbee yehoshooah... 4
More from around the web