Gay-marriage fight moves from Supreme Court to states

There are 7 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jul 9, 2013, titled Gay-marriage fight moves from Supreme Court to states. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

The legal battle over same-sex marriage has shifted from the Supreme Court to state capitals and lower courts as supporters seek to build on their recent victories and opponents hope to thwart that progress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#47 Jul 10, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>I'm impressed but....Which one?
My guess is when Sr. picked Dan Quayle to be his new VP.
Did I win a potato?
you ARE a potato!
bush sr didn't get a second term.

duh......
Double Standard

Manassas, VA

#48 Jul 10, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would straight people suddenly decide to harm animals and children and marry relatives, simply because gay people can marry unrelated adults?
If I were straight, I would be insulted.
pls read thoroughly.now gay, after that what?why justify gay is not wrong but at the same time pedo, beasty & incest is worng.If it's for the sake of equality,you're being double standard.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#49 Jul 10, 2013
Double Standard wrote:
(as usual, nothing really worth repeating)
Sweetie, it's nobody's fault but your own that you are unable to distinguish between consensual and non-consensual acts. There's no "double standard", you just decided to become a flaming moron. Great lifestyle choice by the way.
Double Agent

Manassas, VA

#51 Jul 11, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, it's nobody's fault but your own that you are unable to distinguish between consensual and non-consensual acts. There's no "double standard", you just decided to become a flaming moron. Great lifestyle choice by the way.
ok,sir.Is it being involve in consensual acts regardless age, kinships and species are great lifestyle choice then.if both party are agreed, then it was consensual.Just an example can you really charge a man with rape over consensual sex regardless of age & kinship.I thought the gays are the community who love to push love beyond the boundary.The point now is Now gay marriage, in the future it's more extreme than that.could you condone that.what if in the futures to come, people getting more genius and demand something which is crazier than SSM, would you condone?in polygraph test, there 2 answers, yes or no.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#52 Jul 11, 2013
Double Agent wrote:
ok,sir.Is it being involve in consensual acts regardless age, kinships and species are great lifestyle choice then.if both party are agreed, then it was consensual.Just an example can you really charge a man with rape over consensual sex regardless of age & kinship.I thought the gays are the community who love to push love beyond the boundary.The point now is Now gay marriage, in the future it's more extreme than that.could you condone that.what if in the futures to come, people getting more genius and demand something which is crazier than SSM, would you condone?in polygraph test, there 2 answers, yes or no.
Dumpling, get back to me when you're sober, I have no idea what in the heck you are babbling semi-coherently on about.
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#53 Jul 16, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>You need to remember that the ORIGINAL INTENT was to have a well regulated militia not 3 guys in a chevy doing a drive by!
"Original Intent" is often used as an argument in SSM debates yet it never is accepted by you gun nuts! Yet you'll use it when ever it's convenient. So what was the "original intent of the term "ALL CITIZENS" found in Article 4 and Amendment 14?
You haven't a clue about original intent. You simply can't comprehend English.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#54 Jul 17, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't a clue about original intent. You simply can't comprehend English.
I know that when you were bent over with your head between you knees and someone yelled

JUMP!

you did!

(now figure out that 'original intent'!)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Gay Marriage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 6 min Frankie Rizzo 59,633
News Gay marriage foe's argument seems to leave Supr... 19 min Fa-Foxy 158
News Paleologos on the poll: Gay marriage Apr 30 Machbuster 110
News Gay marriage pioneer, free from skeptics, prepa... Apr 27 giangtrantruong89 2
News Gay marriage a difficult issue for GOP White Ho... Apr 26 Wholly Silicon Wafer 90
News Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions (Oct '14) Apr 23 Rose_NoHo 6,402
News April 20, 2015 'Gotcha' question? GOP candidate... Apr 22 Xstain Fumblement... 35
More from around the web