McCaskill supports gay marriage

McCaskill supports gay marriage

There are 3 comments on the The Washington Post story from Mar 25, 2013, titled McCaskill supports gay marriage. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Sen. Claire McCaskill announced her support for same-sex marriage Sunday - on the social media web site Tumblr, just above her frittata recipe .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Yeah sure

Lehighton, PA

#3 Mar 25, 2013
Interesting. The topix censors are having a problem with the word that describes a politician pandering for votes, but allows the topic of degenerates getting their jollies in each others poopchute. LOL
Yeah sure

Lehighton, PA

#6 Mar 25, 2013
pponknivek wrote:
<quoted text>Quit yer whining. You sound like a wounded hyena. Or a little girl who just scraped her shin.
Get yourself a large tube of Prep-H ... squeeze some into both ends and shrink some of those swollen membranes.
Yeah sure

Lehighton, PA

#7 Mar 25, 2013
Bass Ackwards wrote:
<quoted text>
.sdrawkcab ti lleps od I tahw oD
xes ttub ekil tsuJ.
:o)
I called these politicians "lacitilop serohw" for their sudden support of degenerates. Pandering for votes to keep their job is all they are doing ... starting with that bastion of marriage: Ms. Clinton.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Gay Marriage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) Jun 27 Moker 61,391
News Minnesota becomes 12th state to OK gay marriage (May '13) Jun 1 Joe Balls 1,876
Ability to sue May '16 cpeter1313 2
News Huckabee compares gay marriage to drug use, pol... (Apr '10) Mar '16 Trailer park pimp 39
News Prime minister says Australian vote to decide g... Jan '16 French beta cuck 1
Your name: to change or not to change? Jan '16 Frogged 1
News Alabama justice: Judges should refuse gay marri... Jan '16 NorCal Native 12
More from around the web