What the Gay Marriage News Means for You

On Wednesday, President Obama directed the Justice Department to stop defending the law that bans federal recognition of same-sex marriages. Full Story

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4963 Mar 20, 2013
techD wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen "man of babble" the gays are just as brain-f***ed as you are, if you are really that snowed to think your bible is anything but a damn fairy tale!!
Judged? Cursed? YOU just got literary-slapped!! Who the hell do you think you are, besides a brainwashed moronic puppet who seem to believe all the crap you read in your little black fictitious tard book!!
WAKE UP & smell the freakin coffee thumper!!
'gays are just as brain-f***ed as you are'....hummm Bigoted on both sides, how adaptable you are. That's not just as brainf***ed? And I suppose YOU think you're 'normal' judging it by what you f(_)ck and having no sense of spirituality..

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4964 Mar 20, 2013
Sparklestrips4u wrote:
<quoted text>duuh... nothing new.. i have a transgendered child and i'm very proud of her.. ty
The last time I noticed you on here you said you had moved a young she-male prostitute into your home. Do you call him Muffin cup when you spoon?

Location hidden

#4965 Mar 20, 2013
Sparklestrips4u wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken as a true ChriSTAIN
I doubt hell would have you, Lilith. Even Satan eventually gets bored and looks for a new favorite to corrupt. xD

Location hidden

#4966 Mar 20, 2013
Sparklestrips4u wrote:
<quoted text>Oh your a red bean alright and a hateful one at that one who gives others an unpleasant odor... or is that just your old wrinkled skin
Are you the perv that ripped poly a new one?

I bet he won't be doing that anymore, what with the emergency surgery and all that entails. xD
kelley

Lexington, KY

#4967 Mar 29, 2013
"Gay Marriage" is a complete contradiction. the DEFINITION of the word MARRIAGE is "The formal union of a MAN and a WOMAN, typically recognized by law, by which they become husband and wife" This definition belongs to the term MARRIAGE. Now, I personally have absolutely no problem with gay people, whether they live together, raise a family, or whatever! But , there needs to be a new word for the union of a same sex couple. Do not use the word marriage to describe something outside of the definition of the word! This sort of ignorance makes our human race look like a joke.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#4968 Mar 29, 2013
kelley wrote:
"Gay Marriage" is a complete contradiction. the DEFINITION of the word MARRIAGE is "The formal union of a MAN and a WOMAN, typically recognized by law, by which they become husband and wife" This definition belongs to the term MARRIAGE. Now, I personally have absolutely no problem with gay people, whether they live together, raise a family, or whatever! But , there needs to be a new word for the union of a same sex couple. Do not use the word marriage to describe something outside of the definition of the word! This sort of ignorance makes our human race look like a joke.
You might want to get a new dictionary, grandma...
Susan

Teays, WV

#4969 Mar 29, 2013
kelley wrote:
Definitions of words change all the time. Take the word 'gay'. When I was was young, to me, the word meant happy and carefree. It still means that but, also, has another very real meaning. There are many, many words that have changed in definition and you can't just pick and choose which definitions change because you don't like something.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#4970 Mar 29, 2013
kelley wrote:
While you have every right to feel that way, your issues with couples of the same sex being considered married under the law, not our problem. The law has only one name for this sort of contract between two people and that is marriage. There is absolutely no sane need to attempt to craft a completely parallel set of laws creating a separate and hopefully fully equal something else for same sex couples, especially if the only reason why we should is that you can't cope with the "definition" of marriage meaning more than you want it to.

Since: Jan 13

Chicago, IL

#4972 Mar 31, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
'gays are just as brain-f***ed as you are'....hummm Bigoted on both sides, how adaptable you are. That's not just as brainf***ed? And I suppose YOU think you're 'normal' judging it by what you f(_)ck and having no sense of spirituality..
I AM far closer to being "normal" in comparison to some of these other dysfunctional freaks, who can't seem to remember that dicks are for chicks!
As for spriituality, I have NO faith in anyone but myself!! I make it happen, no make-believe, so-called "god" does it for me!
Lilith_Satans_Wh o_re

Bellevue, WA

#4973 Mar 31, 2013
kelley wrote:
When I was a child ignorant fucktard meant a christian... today it still does.... guess some words and meanings just never change
The Stormin Mormon

Brooklyn, NY

#4974 Apr 2, 2013
I hope it does become legal as it will help set a precedent to bring back Polygamy.
Love who you want and marry who you want.

Uve

Location hidden

#4975 Apr 2, 2013
The Stormin Mormon wrote:
I hope it does become legal as it will help set a precedent to bring back Polygamy.
Love who you want and marry who you want.
You've got your own fight for Polygamy, don't try and tie it with equal sexual identity rights. Polygamy makes for an abundance of single heterosexual males and reverses women's rights..good luck

Uve

Location hidden

#4976 Apr 3, 2013
techD wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM far closer to being "normal" in comparison to some of these other dysfunctional freaks, who can't seem to remember that dicks are for chicks!
As for spriituality, I have NO faith in anyone but myself!! I make it happen, no make-believe, so-called "god" does it for me!
Nope you're not 'normal', common would be more the word. Is being judgmental, arrogant, bigoted and totally lacking in humility, normal? BTW you watch too much TV.

Since: Jan 13

Chicago, IL

#4977 Apr 7, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope you're not 'normal', common would be more the word. Is being judgmental, arrogant, bigoted and totally lacking in humility, normal? BTW you watch too much TV.
NONE of the above! Arrogant maybe and no need for humility, but above all I'm realistic and do NOT buy into religious bullshit that's been spoon fed to people for hundreds of years! Oh yeah, and sorry but no tv here since it's useless drivel most of the time.

Location hidden

#4979 Aug 11, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And if those 3 children had NOT known you, they would've grown up normal.
Stay 500' away from playgrounds, PeeWee Herman.
Yep, it's true that if you expect nothing but the worst from a child then they will most likely give you what you expect. After all, they've never had your respect in the first place if they are pre-judged as deviant.:{

Fubar is just another individual who should be kept as far away from children as possible.

Location hidden

#4980 Aug 11, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mistake is believing your morality is the only acceptable one.
I consider discrimination against an entire class of people based on their sexual orientation to be immoral.
Your kind epitomize the worst of depravity in society; your hoping to flip more children to your ranks is unforgivable.

Location hidden

#4981 Aug 11, 2013
John Crews wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm saying I found guys more fascinating than girls at that age. I don't expect you to understand. Why are you so hateful? I see anger in your posts. Why do you have such hostility towards gay men? And I say gay men because I don't really see you bashing lesbians. You aren't ever going to agree that gays were born gay or that they are deserving of equal rights so I don't see why people are wasting their time trying to persuade you otherwise.
The Human Genome Project has fully mapped the human genome and NO gay gene was found, ergo, nobody has ever been "born gay". Get over it, liar.

this one

#4982 Aug 11, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
The Human Genome Project has fully mapped the human genome and NO gay gene was found, ergo, nobody has ever been "born gay". Get over it, liar.
They found NO straight gene either, does that mean heterosexuality is a choice? Dumpling, the reality is that the absence of a specific gene related to sexual orientation doesn't rule out genetic causality. Perhaps you should keep your thoughts to yourself until you can at least fake having a clue as knowing what you are talking about.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#4983 Aug 11, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>They found NO straight gene either, does that mean heterosexuality is a choice? Dumpling, the reality is that the absence of a specific gene related to sexual orientation doesn't rule out genetic causality. Perhaps you should keep your thoughts to yourself until you can at least fake having a clue as knowing what you are talking about.
Why are you using your sex partner's image for your avatar?

this one

#4984 Aug 11, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
Projecting your bestiality fantasies onto others dear? Keep away from my dog, sicko.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Gay Marriage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge restores part of Indiana gay marriage suit 4 hr Frankie Rizzo 5
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 8 hr Howdy 55,925
Stay issued in Indiana gay marriage ban case Wed KiMare 21
GOP candidate backs gay marriage Sep 10 Maggie Gallaghers... 15
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... Sep 9 BEYONDtheCMB 929
Lesbian couple in gay marriage case prepares fo... (Mar '13) Sep 1 Terra Firma 1,568
Texas: Gay-marriage ban best for children Aug 25 Frankie Rizzo 733
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••