Come talk gay marriage with us

Come talk gay marriage with us

There are 3 comments on the washingtonpost.com story from Mar 19, 2013, titled Come talk gay marriage with us. In it, washingtonpost.com reports that:

Starting Wednesday at 2 pm eastern time, the Washington Post is hosting a series of five Google hangouts to examine the state of marriage in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at washingtonpost.com.

Jeff

Wartburg, TN

#1 Mar 19, 2013
Man having sex with another man go against nature as does man having sex with animals.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#2 Mar 19, 2013
I don't want to talk about gay marriage or gayness at all. This article was just spammed at the top of the page. I am covered with spots, inside and out, and gayness just doesn't happen to be one of mine. Goodbye.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#3 Mar 19, 2013
Oh, and why is this in sports? I don't think there are bareback championships and fellatio tournaments. And if there are, I don't want to know. I guess drag racing would be a sport, but not a NASCAR sanctioned one. That would be more Rupaul Charles' thing.

Okay, now I'm out of this thread and hopefully for good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Gay Marriage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) Mon Moker 61,391
News Minnesota becomes 12th state to OK gay marriage (May '13) Jun 1 Joe Balls 1,876
Ability to sue May '16 cpeter1313 2
News Huckabee compares gay marriage to drug use, pol... (Apr '10) Mar '16 Trailer park pimp 39
News Prime minister says Australian vote to decide g... Jan '16 French beta cuck 1
Your name: to change or not to change? Jan '16 Frogged 1
News Alabama justice: Judges should refuse gay marri... Jan '16 NorCal Native 12
More from around the web