Egypt official says election results ...

Egypt official says election results to be released Sunday

There are 2 comments on the USA Today story from Jun 23, 2012, titled Egypt official says election results to be released Sunday. In it, USA Today reports that:

Supporters of Mohamed Morsi, the Muslim Brotherhood's candidate, protest against Egypt's military rulers Saturday in Tahrir Square and celebrate a premature victory.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Karol

Czeladz, Poland

#1 Jun 23, 2012
Clearly, Mohammed Morsi has won. He is wise guy,well educated. I don't understand all these military idiots. It is always good to have wise and honest president than a involuntary, stupid puppet of israel or USA just like this second gu fellow of Mubarak, economist, whoruled in Egypt in such way that people had live in cementaries.
People want to have changes and they have chosen, they don'twish this old regime.
Kryco

San Jose, CA

#2 Jun 24, 2012
Oh no

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Egypt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Egypt's step toward democracy (May '12) Apr 11 Grieving prostitutes 2
News Egypt just found another ancient pyramid Apr 4 crazy luck eh 1
News Egypt's el-Sissi and America's Trump: A common ... Apr 3 He Named Me Black... 2
News Police clash with anti-Christian mob in souther... Mar 25 BuildTheWall 1
News Egypt launches 'revenge' airstrikes on ISIS in ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Raging Tuk Tuk driver bashes Egypt economy, vid... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Parden Pard 1
News McCain: US must be friendly with Egypt amid cha... (Feb '12) Jul '16 Wife Swapping 7
More from around the web