Kerry meets Morsi, releases $250M in ...

Kerry meets Morsi, releases $250M in aid to Egypt

There are 5 comments on the The Washington Post story from Mar 3, 2013, titled Kerry meets Morsi, releases $250M in aid to Egypt. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Secretary of State John F. Kerry released $250 million in badly needed economic assistance for Egypt on Sunday, telling the country's divided political classes that they must make economic and political reforms to qualify for additional U.S. support.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Gardena, CA

#1 Mar 3, 2013
WHAT! These fools want to cut Social Security and are GIVING AWAY MILLIONS OF OUR MONEY TO THE HATED muslims! RECALL ALL OF THEM!@

Since: Feb 12

#2 Mar 3, 2013
WTF!!! What is wrong with this adimistation? A bunch of Islam loving liberals. When Israel falls its because of Obama's stupid ideas.

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Mar 3, 2013
oblamo will give them 250 million he will save from the pentagon not refuelling the US navys ships.
thats only

United States

#4 Mar 3, 2013
$2.00 for every homeowner.,,,has egypt been "means tested". it works here,

Stoney Creek, Canada

#5 Mar 3, 2013
Kerry meets US enemy, releases $250M in aid to Egypt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Egypt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Amnesty condemns Egypt convicting 16 men for 'd... Nov '17 The Goose is Loose 2
News Egypt's step toward democracy (May '12) Apr '17 Grieving prostitutes 2
News Egypt just found another ancient pyramid (Apr '17) Apr '17 crazy luck eh 1
News Egypt's el-Sissi and America's Trump: A common ... (Apr '17) Apr '17 He Named Me Black... 2
News Police clash with anti-Christian mob in souther... (Mar '17) Mar '17 BuildTheWall 1
News Egypt launches 'revenge' airstrikes on ISIS in ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Raging Tuk Tuk driver bashes Egypt economy, vid... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Parden Pard 1