Clinton in Egypt for first meeting wi...

Clinton in Egypt for first meeting with President Morsi

There are 1 comment on the USA Today story from Jul 14, 2012, titled Clinton in Egypt for first meeting with President Morsi. In it, USA Today reports that:

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton hoped to use her first meeting with Egypt's new Islamist president on Saturday to steer Mohammed Morsi toward opening a dialogue with the military that could end the country's political crisis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Yay te hay

Winnemucca, NV

#1 Jul 14, 2012
They discussing Human Health and Welfare Services?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Egypt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Amnesty condemns Egypt convicting 16 men for 'd... Nov 29 The Goose is Loose 2
News Egypt's step toward democracy (May '12) Apr '17 Grieving prostitutes 2
News Egypt just found another ancient pyramid (Apr '17) Apr '17 crazy luck eh 1
News Egypt's el-Sissi and America's Trump: A common ... (Apr '17) Apr '17 He Named Me Black... 2
News Police clash with anti-Christian mob in souther... (Mar '17) Mar '17 BuildTheWall 1
News Egypt launches 'revenge' airstrikes on ISIS in ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Raging Tuk Tuk driver bashes Egypt economy, vid... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Parden Pard 1
More from around the web