Egyptian foreign minister says internal political unrest won't derail IMF loan deal

Egypt's foreign minister says the political unrest roiling his country after President Mohammed Morsi seized more power should not affect Egypt's negotiations with the International Monetary Fund for a $4.8 billion loan. Full Story
Tivuch4u

Jerusalem, Israel

#1 Nov 29, 2012
if i was an Egyptian citizen now... i would wish i could move and live in Israel ! where Muslims have more rights then in Arab countries !
Jennifer Brown

Anonymous Proxy

#3 Dec 5, 2012
Hello, I am Jennifer Brown from Florida USA, when I was in need if loan I posted a question here on how to get a loan and someone refer me to Larry Financial Service and I got my loan from them without credit check and low interest rate of 5%. You can contact them with this email larryfinancialservice04@gmail. com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Egypt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McCain calls ouster of Egyptian president a 'coup' (Aug '13) 9 hr Hooogle It 60
Egypt Opens Crossing to Gaza for 1st Time in Month Wed Ratloder 1
Habbi Nov 11 Mayokween 1
Graham praises Obama administration; trip to Eg... (Aug '13) Oct '14 Swedenforever 11
Egypt prosecutor orders 7 held for homosexuality Sep '14 Gremlin 3
Hamas agrees to extend cease-fire with Israel, ... Aug '14 RayOne 1
US welcomes Egypt's cease-fire plan for Israel Jul '14 Captain Yesterday 81

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE