Militants burst across Israeli border from Egypt, killing 1 Israeli in brazen attack

Unidentified militants crossed from Egypt's turbulent Sinai Peninsula into southern Israel on Monday, opening light arms and anti-tank fire on civilians building a security fence meant to fortify the porous border, defense officials said. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Pardon my nosiness ”

Since: May 07

London, England

#72 Jun 24, 2012
America Is Not The Same wrote:
Atheists and gays will not destroy the words of your creator. Go against HIS words you will pay in the end.
FYI
THE PEOPLE OF Israel are GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE
Read the Bible
Sorry I don't read fiction!
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#74 Jun 24, 2012
reza june wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I don't read fiction!
You are exactly right!! Especially when it has been rewrote many times to suit the desire of a certain people and their agenda.
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#77 Jun 24, 2012
reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>You are exactly right!! Especially when it has been rewrote many times to suit the desire of a certain people and their agenda.
No it's not LIAR!! All this is one blooming uneducated (Unreality Jew Hating dumbazz) agreeing with another blooming uneducated idiot (Reza JewHating Diaper Head)!! Stop the kissy kissy smoochy smoochy sick ignorant nonsense!! You two clowns need to get a room ASAP you're about to explode in your Diapers!!
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#78 Jun 24, 2012
reality is always best wrote:
Please stop with the disinformation and spin.
Hey assclown!! Please stop with the disinformation and spin!
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#79 Jun 24, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Hey assclown!! Please stop with the disinformation and spin!
Wayne Madsen Report
Fri, 09 Dec 2005 12:00 CSTIt did not happen overnight but slowly came to America's shores from testing grounds in China and the Middle East.

Progressive and investigative journalist web site administrators are beginning to talk to each other about it, e-mail users are beginning to understand why their e-mail is being disrupted by it, major search engines appear to be complying with it, and the low to equal signal-to-noise ratio of legitimate e-mail and spam appears to be perpetuated by it.

In this case, &#147;it,&#148; is what privacy and computer experts have long warned about: massive censorship of the web on a nationwide and global scale. For many years, the web has been heavily censored in countries around the world. That censorship continues at this very moment. Now it is happening right here in America.

The agreement by the Congress to extend an enhanced Patriot Act for another four years will permit the political enforcers of the Bush administration, who use law enforcement as their proxies, to further clamp censorship controls on the web.
Political Ponerology - YouTube
Jun 22, 2007 ... A presentation of Andrew Lobaczewski's masterpiece on psychopathy and
pathocracy : Political Ponerology. How to understand macrosocial ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...- 143k -

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Egypt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Al-Jazeera Egypt Channel Shuts Down Dec 22 Jeff Brightone 1
Egypt arrests 25 men in bath house raid Dec 9 Rainbow Kid 7
Living in fear: Egypt's gay community Dec 9 Belle Sexton 5
Questions and answers on Egypt's Mubarak ruling Dec 4 coyote 2
Analysis: Egypt's revolution is dead Nov 29 mjjcpa 1
McCain calls ouster of Egyptian president a 'coup' (Aug '13) Nov '14 Hooogle It 60
Egypt Opens Crossing to Gaza for 1st Time in Month Nov '14 Ratloder 1
More from around the web