Muslim residents of southern Egyptian...

Muslim residents of southern Egyptian city try to storm church in search of missing woman

There are 18 comments on the The Washington Post story from Mar 1, 2013, titled Muslim residents of southern Egyptian city try to storm church in search of missing woman. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Security officials say hundreds of Muslim residents have thrown firebombs and rocks at police outside a church in the south of Egypt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#1 Mar 1, 2013
Muslims have been rendered mentally ill and amoral by their disgusting and hateful ideology. For them night is day, up is down and wrong is right. Somehow it is OK to kill their own daughters for dressing "too Western" or longing for freedom and silly cartoons and youtube videos will cause homicidal outrage among them. They are trapped in a very Dark and hateful age. Quite obviously, islam is evil.
IL Principe

HÝrning, Denmark

#2 Mar 1, 2013
typical and please notice the silence from the disgusting gang of sausage munchers.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3 Mar 2, 2013
Typical

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 Mar 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
Muslims have been rendered mentally ill and amoral by their disgusting and hateful ideology. For them night is day, up is down and wrong is right. Somehow it is OK to kill their own daughters for dressing "too Western" or longing for freedom and silly cartoons and youtube videos will cause homicidal outrage among them. They are trapped in a very Dark and hateful age. Quite obviously, islam is evil.
like you? lol when you been non-hateful? you hate the whole world.....sick old lady
IL Principe

HÝrning, Denmark

#5 Mar 3, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
like you? lol when you been non-hateful? you hate the whole world.....sick old lady
She hates you and the islumic mob. Who doesn't?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#6 Mar 3, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
You need liposuction on that fat face of yours, Big Nose.

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#8 Mar 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You need liposuction on that fat face of yours, Big Nose.
lol u need some works on the wrinkles of your old face

Ask danetoo for help, You should make a move to france,they have great doctors LOL

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#9 Mar 3, 2013
IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
She hates you and the islumic mob. Who doesn't?
who loves the deadish morons like urself?

Your people are hated in spain and italy and everywhere in europe lol
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#10 Mar 3, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> lol u need some works on the wrinkles of your old face
Ask danetoo for help, You should make a move to france,they have great doctors LOL
I don't have wrinkles, Fat-face. You need to A) Lose weight B) wash your greasy hair C) get a nose job D) get a job.

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#11 Mar 4, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have wrinkles, Fat-face. You need to A) Lose weight B) wash your greasy hair C) get a nose job D) get a job.
you mean you don't have softness on your skin? lol

its you who need to lose weight, you cotton bag

your hair is ugly brown, you need to color it

get a shower dirt bomb,the smell is unbearable

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#12 Mar 4, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have wrinkles, Fat-face. You need to A) Lose weight B) wash your greasy hair C) get a nose job D) get a job.
you sick old goat who annoy us on internet, go find a hot german shepherd dog and enjoy mating hehe

thats what going to calm you....desperate sharmouta
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#13 Mar 4, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
you sick old goat who annoy us on internet, go find a hot german shepherd dog and enjoy mating hehe
thats what going to calm you....desperate sharmouta
Annoy you? Should I trot out your Greatest Hits again, rapist?

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#14 Mar 5, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Annoy you? Should I trot out your Greatest Hits again, rapist?
you need a big hit to get your femininity back :D

you are disgrace to american women

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#15 Mar 5, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Annoy you? Should I trot out your Greatest Hits again, rapist?
you annoy all ppl on topix

you disrespect everyone here, whats wrong with you? are you drunk while posting?
IL Principe

HÝrning, Denmark

#16 Mar 5, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
who loves the deadish morons like urself?
Your people are hated in spain and italy and everywhere in europe lol
Lmfao - you wouldn't even be allowed to enter unless you came in a dinghy and asked for the mercy of the glorious spanish and italian people. I can go there whenever I want and speak the languages.

Both of these glorious nations hate scum like you.
IL Principe

HÝrning, Denmark

#17 Mar 5, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> you need a big hit to get your femininity back :D
you are disgrace to american women
You are a disgrace to all the other donkeys down the alley.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#18 Mar 5, 2013
IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a disgrace to all the other donkeys down the alley.
Bogstani

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#19 Mar 5, 2013
Religion makes everyone more ignorant, sadly. Ignorant Christians, Jews, and Hindus are just as bad.

Just say "no!" to superstition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Egypt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Breathing new life into a blasphemy law, Egypt ... Apr '16 The Proclaimer 1
News Egypt sentences 4 Coptic teenagers for contempt... Feb '16 Vote UKIP 2
News Egypt Says King Tut Mask Was Scratched, Sends 8... Jan '16 Felonius Monkey B... 1
News Israeli military prepares for Lebanon and Syria... (Jul '13) Sep '15 ocxz 51
News Egypt president welcomes return of US military aid (Apr '15) Aug '15 OId Sailor 3
News McCain calls ouster of Egyptian president a 'coup' (Aug '13) Jul '15 Sick of Rinos 69
News Egyptian youths face trial for 'insulting Islam... (May '15) May '15 flame of truth 7
More from around the web