Jimmy Carter says despite violations ...

Jimmy Carter says despite violations in Egypt's presidential election, vote acceptable

There are 31 comments on the The Washington Post story from May 26, 2012, titled Jimmy Carter says despite violations in Egypt's presidential election, vote acceptable. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

The Carter Center, which former President Carter founded, monitors elections world wide and deployed 102 observers to Egypt to monitor the Presidential elections that took place on the 23rd and 24th of May.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I am here for a laugh ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#23 May 31, 2012
Where Is My America wrote:
Here is a video on what the USA did with Jimmy Carter after he lost by one of the biggest landslide loses in American history.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-fdbOKD_P1gXX&feature=rel ated
Reagan was a real leader there is no way you would compare him to carter .

Although I am not a fan of the USA but Reagan is a leader that deserves respect and admiration.

“La Ilaha IllAllah”

Since: Nov 10

Aswan

#24 May 31, 2012
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan was a real leader there is no way you would compare him to carter .
Although I am not a fan of the USA but Reagan is a leader that deserves respect and admiration.
I disagree brother. He was nothing more than puppet western scum. All of them are. We need to look to our own Muslim leaders and never focus on such evil villains as Reagan or Carter.

“I am here for a laugh ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#25 May 31, 2012
AbdulH wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree brother. He was nothing more than puppet western scum. All of them are. We need to look to our own Muslim leaders and never focus on such evil villains as Reagan or Carter.
Reagan fought for the interests and security of his own nation.

I do not like his policies as its against Arabs but respect the fact he worked for his own people unlike the Muslim leaders who lick foreign asses .

Just compare Reagan to Osama Biladen .

Reagan destroyed the Soviet union without sending one american soldier abroad and he did not receive funds from America's main enemies

Osama biladen received funds from Foreign powers like America and killed many Muslims around the world.

Reagan was a wise man who made America much stronger and brought pride and honour to its people

Bilanden was a Dickhead that brought misery on Afghanistan and gave its people shame , poverty and insecurity .

you should acknowledge the good things your opponents have so that you start to learn how to be better.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#26 May 31, 2012
Egyptians are duplicitous, lying beggars. All US assistance should be cut off. Jimmy Carter does not speak for America. He belongs in a home.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#27 May 31, 2012
AbdulH wrote:
<quoted text>
Get out of America, you devil worshiping animal.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#28 May 31, 2012
Where Is My America wrote:
Here is a video on what the USA did with Jimmy Carter after he lost by one of the biggest landslide loses in American history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-fdbOKD_P1gXX&feature=rel ated
what was old is new again

“La Ilaha IllAllah”

Since: Nov 10

Aswan

#29 Jun 1, 2012
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan fought for the interests and security of his own nation.
I do not like his policies as its against Arabs but respect the fact he worked for his own people unlike the Muslim leaders who lick foreign asses .
Just compare Reagan to Osama Biladen .
Reagan destroyed the Soviet union without sending one american soldier abroad and he did not receive funds from America's main enemies
Osama biladen received funds from Foreign powers like America and killed many Muslims around the world.
Reagan was a wise man who made America much stronger and brought pride and honour to its people
Bilanden was a Dickhead that brought misery on Afghanistan and gave its people shame , poverty and insecurity .
you should acknowledge the good things your opponents have so that you start to learn how to be better.
Brother Reagan may have some good qualities but he was no more of a dick head than a man defending a country against Western imperialism.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#30 Jun 1, 2012
AbdulH wrote:
<quoted text>
Brother Reagan may have some good qualities but he was no more of a dick head than a man defending a country against Western imperialism.
western imperialism?

so, what countries have we colonized?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#31 Jun 2, 2012
Will he judge the United States 2012 from Spain?
satellite tv for pc

Pompano Beach, FL

#32 Apr 3, 2014
Halito wrote:
The Twilight Zone....mite...Der Mitte? Says Merkel
[url=http://www.wherecaniwatch tv.com]satellite tv online[/url]
satellite tv for pc

Pompano Beach, FL

#33 Apr 3, 2014
watch FREE TV online Go To: http://www.wherecaniwatchtv.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Egypt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Egypt's step toward democracy (May '12) Apr '17 Grieving prostitutes 2
News Egypt just found another ancient pyramid Apr '17 crazy luck eh 1
News Egypt's el-Sissi and America's Trump: A common ... Apr '17 He Named Me Black... 2
News Police clash with anti-Christian mob in souther... (Mar '17) Mar '17 BuildTheWall 1
News Egypt launches 'revenge' airstrikes on ISIS in ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Raging Tuk Tuk driver bashes Egypt economy, vid... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Parden Pard 1
News McCain: US must be friendly with Egypt amid cha... (Feb '12) Jul '16 Wife Swapping 7
More from around the web