Islamist Morsi Wins Egypt's Presidential Vote

Full story: Wall Street Journal

From time to time, we will send you e-mail announcements on new features and special offers from The Wall Street Journal Online.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This marks the beginning of another Islamic bloodlusting era. The Kenyan Snake has his hand in it, too. As an American, I am shameful that my traitorous President has participated in this.

Hurry November. We can't fix Egypt but we can fix America.

“hilary's reset button”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 24, 2012
 
It is not the end.

It is not even the beginning of the end.

It is, however, the end of the beginning.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 24, 2012
 
mjjcpa wrote:
It is not the end.
It is not even the beginning of the end.
It is, however, the end of the beginning.
It is, however, the end of whatever it is you are trying to say.
Mr Kitzel

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It is, however, the end of whatever it is you are trying to say.
I think he means the pos marxist in the White House done.
He is at the root and has been exposed

“kill 'em with kindness......”

Since: Apr 11

Ontario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

America Is Not The Same wrote:
Yes Agree
Obama and company put the Brotherhood in power in Egypt and Libya He gave guns to the rebels and later found out that these rebels were Al Quida and Ham mas terrorists.
Obama ousted the 2 men in the Middle East that kept peace with Israel for over 35 years Obama through Israel under the bus many times.
I think F&F is is connected, and if so this administration has committed Treason could be the reason why Holder refused to release all documents.
This is worse then Watergate
Give it time obama will have The Radical Brotherhood wwith Sheiah law right here in the US, he has already started dictating and riping our Constitution apart
al quaida was made by Bush & Co. They pre-date Obama significantly.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> al quaida was made by Bush & Co. They pre-date Obama significantly.
That doesn't make Obama any more white or any less unAmerican. Anyhow, Quaeda predates Bush by many years. Al quaeda was fashioned by the hateful and violent ideology on which it is based....islam.
Spathis

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>That doesn't make Obama any more white or any less unAmerican. Anyhow, Quaeda predates Bush by many years. Al quaeda was fashioned by the hateful and violent ideology on which it is based....islam.
Wrong again Nonna!!
Al Qaeda just wanted Yankee military bases out of their countries!
I do not agree with them but neither are the yanks right to impose themselves in such countries

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 24, 2012
 
Mr Kitzel wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he means the pos marxist in the White House done.
He is at the root and has been exposed
If you are correct about this then I wholeheartedly agree.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 24, 2012
 
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>That doesn't make Obama any more white or any less unAmerican. Anyhow, Quaeda predates Bush by many years. Al quaeda was fashioned by the hateful and violent ideology on which it is based....islam.
Agreed. This hateful stupidity goes back over a thousand years. Islam is a force dragging humanity backward to the dawn of human cognizance. It closes the mind's eye and shunts the intellect back to tree swinging.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again Nonna!!
Al Qaeda just wanted Yankee military bases out of their countries!
I do not agree with them but neither are the yanks right to impose themselves in such countries
Another apologist for murder, eh? On a clear day you can see the tip of your nose.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again Nonna!!
Al Qaeda just wanted Yankee military bases out of their countries!
I do not agree with them but neither are the yanks right to impose themselves in such countries
The pretentious old sausage muncher now defends islamist terrorists.
Bin laden didn't want coalition troops on Saudi soil, even though they were there to remove iraqies from kuwait, kuwait muslims no less! You are always economical with the truth spathis because you are a lying nazi scum bag.
matt

Melvindale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 24, 2012
 
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It is, however, the end of whatever it is you are trying to say.
Hes quoting chruchhill
matt

Melvindale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 24, 2012
 
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>That doesn't make Obama any more white or any less unAmerican. Anyhow, Quaeda predates Bush by many years. Al quaeda was fashioned by the hateful and violent ideology on which it is based....islam.
More white? What that have to do with it? I don't get it.
Horn African

Oslo, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> al quaida was made by Bush & Co. They pre-date Obama significantly.
How true! The Saudi Wahabis and Bush are the culprits.

“hilary's reset button”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

mjjcpa wrote:
It is not the end.
It is not even the beginning of the end.
It is, however, the end of the beginning.
It's a quote from Winston Churchill from WW2. After over two years of defeat and retreat, the Brits beat rommel in N Africa and figured out how to escort convoys across the Atlantic without losing half their ships. They could see light at the end of the tunnel.

The goal of any unconventional insurgency like al qaeda, or the VC is to eventually go conventional. This is usually where the rebels get their clocks cleaned, because they stop blowing up crowded markets and start taking on well trained forces. The problem with the war on terror against al qaeda has been the inability to find a center of gravity to attack.

Life in Israel just got more complicated. Egypt has a big army. This could get messy in a hurry.

I'm just glad we had an engaged President who hasn't played 1OO rounds of golf in liue of his job as leader of the free world.

I think John McCain would have been holding peace talks in these countries until he was blue in the face. He may not have succeeded, but at least the American people would have gotten a President who gets to work before 10AM.

“hilary's reset button”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 25, 2012
 
America Is Not The Same wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Qeaida was formed by Ben Laden in 1988
Liberals make a point when they say we "created" bin laden. Let's ask ourselves why. We covertly gave weapons to an enemy of our enemy during the cold war. The russians were butchering them. We hoped, they'd kick the soviets out, and they did. Most historians agree that we failed to win the peace afterwards, just like iraq two decades later. We don't want to conquer and annex iraq or afghanistan. We've spent millions in treasure and lost some of our best and brightest. These soldiers believe in Democracy, and want to help those people get it for themselves.

We created the VC in French Indo-China too. We helped arm partisan guerillas to fight the imperial japanese during WW2. After the war, the French wanted to re-establish their colony, and uncle ho said no.

I think we should have done more for the Cubans and people of South and Central America who have lived in poverty as a result of their corrupt govts whose leaders live like kings. They wouldn't all be trying to swim through sharks and crawl through the desert to get here.
obama sucks

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Horn African wrote:
<quoted text>
How true! The Saudi Wahabis and Bush are the culprits.
Hey horn african,stay in your jungle where you belong,you can have your soul brother back after the Nov election,who do I mean?
The worst President we ever had,Obama,the LOSER!!!!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jun 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

matt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hes quoting chruchhill
Who is chruchhill?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jun 25, 2012
 
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a quote from Winston Churchill from WW2. After over two years of defeat and retreat, the Brits beat rommel in N Africa and figured out how to escort convoys across the Atlantic without losing half their ships. They could see light at the end of the tunnel.
The goal of any unconventional insurgency like al qaeda, or the VC is to eventually go conventional. This is usually where the rebels get their clocks cleaned, because they stop blowing up crowded markets and start taking on well trained forces. The problem with the war on terror against al qaeda has been the inability to find a center of gravity to attack.
Life in Israel just got more complicated. Egypt has a big army. This could get messy in a hurry.
I'm just glad we had an engaged President who hasn't played 1OO rounds of golf in liue of his job as leader of the free world.
I think John McCain would have been holding peace talks in these countries until he was blue in the face. He may not have succeeded, but at least the American people would have gotten a President who gets to work before 10AM.
I recognized the quote the second that I read it but couldn't understand the context regarding the Egyptian election results.

As for Israel being in trouble because of the Muslim Brotherhood and the Kenyan Snake in the WH, I would tell them "If you're going through hell, keep going."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••