Egypt Court Rulings Dissolve Parliament, Empower Military

Full story: Wall Street Journal

Egypt's top court ruled Thursday to effectively dissolve both houses of the country's parliament and allow a former regime loyalist to run in looming presidential elections, in verdicts that politicians and activists condemned as a prelude to a military coup.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

good

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Mi_nina wrote:
good
Yup.. What they need is a good civil war like Syria... The more they kill each other the less we have to kill later....
sparky

Huntington Station, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

the strings being pulled come from the west. Egypt's military-dominated govt with mubarak at its head was just fine for the west. But now islamists are threatening to control the country and that is unacceptable to the west aka the United States
Karol

Kraków, Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

probably global criminals from usa and israel did not allow for more. They must have everything under control, even if it will cost milions of human lives.
Community Disorganizer

Trumbull, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Arab Spring, LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••