Clinton in Egypt for first meeting with president

Jul 14, 2012 Full story: Boston.com

US Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton hoped to use her first meeting with Egypt's new Islamist president on Saturday to steer Mohammed Morsi toward opening a dialogue with the military that could end the country's political crisis.

Full Story
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#1 Jul 14, 2012
Bet She looks good in a "BURKA"....Will she report that he is a good guy? Like she did not to long ago about Hassin in Syria?....Only time will tell...The big Question will be ,OBAMA...and when those two MUSLIMS great each other...We shall see that body language also...ALLAH BE PRAISED!

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#2 Jul 14, 2012
no doubt working out the details for freeing omar abdel rahman...
Mobot 101

Fishers, IN

#3 Jul 14, 2012
carey529 wrote:
no doubt working out the details for freeing omar abdel rahman...
Carry511! U reading Boston posted or www.boston.com/swiftboat;-00
Mobot 101

Fishers, IN

#4 Jul 14, 2012
CHECK SIX wrote:
Bet She looks good in a "BURKA"....Will she report that he is a good guy? Like she did not to long ago about Hassin in Syria?....Only time will tell...The big Question will be ,OBAMA...and when those two MUSLIMS great each other...We shall see that body language also...ALLAH BE PRAISED!
U click on www.boston.com/romney ;) scary 4mitt to take over Obama work!!!;-00000

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Egypt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Al-Jazeera Egypt Channel Shuts Down Dec 22 Jeff Brightone 1
Egypt arrests 25 men in bath house raid Dec 9 Rainbow Kid 7
Living in fear: Egypt's gay community Dec 9 Belle Sexton 5
Questions and answers on Egypt's Mubarak ruling Dec 4 coyote 2
Analysis: Egypt's revolution is dead Nov 29 mjjcpa 1
McCain calls ouster of Egyptian president a 'coup' (Aug '13) Nov '14 Hooogle It 60
Egypt Opens Crossing to Gaza for 1st Time in Month Nov '14 Ratloder 1
More from around the web