Jusino Spared Death Penalty

Jusino Spared Death Penalty

There are 5 comments on the The Hartford Courant story from Dec 20, 2012, titled Jusino Spared Death Penalty. In it, The Hartford Courant reports that:

A Tolland County jury has sentenced Jose Jusino to life in prison without the possibility of release for the 2009 killing of his cellmate at the state's supermax prison in Somers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hartford Courant.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Dec 20, 2012
Even in jail, you cannot be safe.
Nautilus1

United States

#2 Dec 21, 2012
Do they think this will not happen again or do they want it to ??

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#3 Dec 21, 2012
Remember that most of the anti-dp folks will say this cannot happen and everyone will be safe with a LWOP sentence.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4 Dec 21, 2012
If the killer in Sandy Point did not killed himself or killed by cops, then the public in every states and many foreign countries, would demand the death penalty then would be outrage to find out that Connecticut no longer have a death penalty, would really be outrage and piss off. Nobody on local or national TV shows are not taking about no death penalty in our state. I am wondering if he would change his mind, if this killer was still alive. In some cases like this one, I am for it. God bless those who was killed and their family and friends.
Pete

Danbury, CT

#5 Dec 21, 2012
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
If the killer in Sandy Point did not killed himself or killed by cops, then the public in every states and many foreign countries, would demand the death penalty then would be outrage to find out that Connecticut no longer have a death penalty, would really be outrage and piss off. Nobody on local or national TV shows are not taking about no death penalty in our state. I am wondering if he would change his mind, if this killer was still alive. In some cases like this one, I am for it. God bless those who was killed and their family and friends.
Fa g.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Death Penalty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr Commander Selvam- Swamiji Sri Selvam Siddhar... (Mar '13) Jul '13 Janki 9
More from around the web