AP Interview: UN chief hopes for new ...

AP Interview: UN chief hopes for new climate change agreement and end to war in Syria in 2013

There are 1 comment on the The Washington Post story from Jan 21, 2013, titled AP Interview: UN chief hopes for new climate change agreement and end to war in Syria in 2013. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon says his top hopes for 2013 are to reach a new agreement on climate change and to mobilize world leaders to urgently end the deadly and divisive war in Syria.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Tracy

Alexandria, Australia

#1 Jan 22, 2013
The UN has lost credibility with their IPCC rubbish, its political claptrap, UN Agenda 21 etc.

Some of us on earth still respect truth and empirical evidence and real science.

Keep pushing this Global Warming crap and you will lose credibility by the minute !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Climate Change Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Climate Change Keeps Senate Democrats Up All Ni... (Mar '14) Apr 14 STROMBOLI FART 9
News What the fight to save the Earth's ozone layer ... Feb '18 Inconvenient Sequel 1
News Op-Ed Contributor: Climate Change in My Backyard Jan '18 Nice start 1
News To Fight Climate Change, New York City Takes on... Jan '18 Nice start 1
News Why the winter cold snap doesn't disprove clima... Dec '17 Do Tell eh 1
News It's cold outside, but that doesn't mean climat... Dec '17 Stupid Is As Stup... 1
News California's Jerry Brown on how to beat Trump o... Nov '17 WATCHING LIVONIA 4