Climate Change Battle Heats Up Again

There are 5 comments on the The Wall Street Journal story from Feb 14, 2013, titled Climate Change Battle Heats Up Again. In it, The Wall Street Journal reports that:

Just two days after President Barack Obama challenged Congress to act on climate change in his State of the Union address, the political battle has begun.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wall Street Journal.

Skeeter

Romulus, MI

#1 Feb 14, 2013
We know that HAARP is controlling our weather, we are not fools out here just being looked upon by the elitist as consumers helping the bottom line or them !

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#2 Feb 14, 2013
One would think that the Boy Messiah would have nothing against Hot Air since he's been using it to his advantage on the 47%-ers for years now.
The Sky Is Falling

Junction City, KS

#3 Feb 14, 2013
Just Saying

Panama City, FL

#4 Feb 14, 2013
I think its caused because of earths population, obama needs to let Iran have a nuke so they can kill some off! Maybe that will keep the liberals quite for a little while!
Mrs C

United States

#5 Feb 14, 2013
Barbara Boxer is a joke and a lunatic. Why should I be forced to pay a carbon tax so that rich arrogant liberals like her and her Hollywood friends can continue to fly on their private jets and live in their 28000 sq. ft. mansions.

No way.

"Climate change" is a HOAX.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Climate Change Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UN chief praises pope for framing climate chang... Apr 28 Bob J 1440 1
News Obama says climate change will impact people's ... Apr 9 woodtick57 2
News Climate change Apr 8 nootkabear 1
News Modest Climate Change Steps Are Goal of Meeting... (Nov '10) Apr '15 Long Darby 6
News Prodding Republicans, Gov. Brown says Californi... Mar '15 mike tirico 11
News Study: Climate change to bring more nasty La Ninas Feb '15 Here Is One 39
News Romney says climate change presents a big chall... Feb '15 Raker 7
More from around the web