Climate-Change is 95% Certain: Activists

Climate-Change is 95% Certain: Activists

There are 1 comment on the CNN story from Sep 27, 2013, titled Climate-Change is 95% Certain: Activists. In it, CNN reports that:

Over two hundred activists from Sweden and abroad expressed their outrage here today in Stockholm in front of a International conference hall where politicians, scientists and other stakeholders are holding a debate about climate change.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

George Washington

Stamford, CT

#1 Sep 27, 2013
95% is not 100%... General consensus among fanatics doesn't equal scientific law, yet they are so willing to take YOUR money to solve the problem!

The only thing you need to know about "climate change" is that it used to be called "global warming" and before that "global cooling."

Whatever title government gives it, they are all scams to suck money out of the private sector and into the public.

The Earth's temperature has remained at a 59 degree average for the last four decades.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Climate Change Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Climate Change Keeps Senate Democrats Up All Ni... (Mar '14) Apr 14 STROMBOLI FART 9
News What the fight to save the Earth's ozone layer ... Feb '18 Inconvenient Sequel 1
News Op-Ed Contributor: Climate Change in My Backyard Jan '18 Nice start 1
News To Fight Climate Change, New York City Takes on... Jan '18 Nice start 1
News Why the winter cold snap doesn't disprove clima... Dec '17 Do Tell eh 1
News It's cold outside, but that doesn't mean climat... Dec '17 Stupid Is As Stup... 1
News California's Jerry Brown on how to beat Trump o... Nov '17 WATCHING LIVONIA 4