Rihanna on Chris Brown

Full story: CNN
Rihanna has opened up like never before about getting back together with her ex-boyfriend, Chris Brown, and what it means for her public image. Full Story

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Who cares? They deserve each other. Two untalented performers obsessed with their own sexuality and with violent domination. Just another hip-hop soap opera.

Yawwwnnn
Well

Martin, TN

#2 Jan 30, 2013
She is right, it's her choice. I do think it's a mistake to try and convince the public to embrace him. He has completed an anger management program and the public has been very vocal about his abuse of her. Since he completed his program and started working on his career, I have noticed escalating incidences of violence from him.
Good luck to her. I hope we don't find her dead somewhere and him on the run. Whitney managed to beat her addiction to the 'bad boy' in her life. I hope Rihanna gets her fill of him, before he get his fill of her. That never works out well!

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Let the countdown begin to her next beatdown at the hands of this violent piece of trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Chris Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Brown tweets 'Thank you GOD' after early ... Jun '14 Stormageddon 2
Singer Chris Brown expected to get plea offer i... (Nov '13) Dec '13 Loser 2
Police: Singer Chris Brown arrested, charged wi... (Oct '13) Nov '13 x0x0x 30
Chris Brown heads to rehab (Oct '13) Oct '13 black guy pov 2
Chris Brown sentenced to 1,000 hours labor (Aug '13) Oct '13 jive negro 3
Chris Brown's scary curbside art irks LA neighbors (May '13) Sep '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
Chris Brown Grammy rumors: A lecture from Adele... (Feb '13) Sep '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE