Hot Soup Thrown, Honda Burned in Grow...

Hot Soup Thrown, Honda Burned in Growing Japan-China Tiff

There are 11 comments on the ABC News story from Sep 14, 2012, titled Hot Soup Thrown, Honda Burned in Growing Japan-China Tiff. In it, ABC News reports that:

Six Chinese patrol boats entered territorial waters near the disputed Senkaku or Diaoyu islands today, escalating tensions in an ongoing standoff between China and Japan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

Anti WW3

Australia

#1 Sep 14, 2012
In WW2 Japanese invaded China and killed a lots Chinese, when Japan surrender Japan signed the treaty for stop Japanese to take revenge or kill others. In WW2 Japan allied with Germany and Italy to fight the world. Today may be Japan, US and Australia want to kill chinese again. I dont understand why US believe Japan so much? If Japan military strong enough, do you think they listence to US? Support Japan invade China again is wrong way. Chinese ready for that, I dont think Chinese let US and Japan kill them again! US love war but dont need to learn Japanese, Japanese still not forget their dream.
Anti WW3

Australia

#2 Sep 14, 2012
I dont think today US have 2 General Macarthur. I hope Australian wake up too! Japan allow to build their military, Do they announced not invade other or kill other again? the answer is NO. I dont think Japan want peaceful, and US want to be Germany?
Pug

Bridgeview, IL

#3 Sep 14, 2012
Anti WW3 wrote:
In WW2 Japanese invaded China and killed a lots Chinese, when Japan surrender Japan signed the treaty for stop Japanese to take revenge or kill others. In WW2 Japan allied with Germany and Italy to fight the world. Today may be Japan, US and Australia want to kill chinese again. I dont understand why US believe Japan so much? If Japan military strong enough, do you think they listence to US? Support Japan invade China again is wrong way. Chinese ready for that, I dont think Chinese let US and Japan kill them again! US love war but dont need to learn Japanese, Japanese still not forget their dream.
What? The U S would have to buy the ammunition from China.
You didnt build that

Rohnert Park, CA

#4 Sep 14, 2012
Japan has wronged the Chinese in the past. But the Chinese are the agressors here.

America fought against Japan and tried to help China during WW2.

Why do the Chinese treat America so poorly and conduct dishonest business? Don't the Chinese have any honor?
Fair price

Australia

#5 Sep 14, 2012
You didnt build that wrote:
Japan has wronged the Chinese in the past. But the Chinese are the agressors here.
America fought against Japan and tried to help China during WW2.
Why do the Chinese treat America so poorly and conduct dishonest business? Don't the Chinese have any honor?
I know you want cheap and cheap, you are allow to buy difference brand. I hate that kind of business man too!
Fair price

Australia

#6 Sep 14, 2012
You didnt build that wrote:
Japan has wronged the Chinese in the past. But the Chinese are the agressors here.
America fought against Japan and tried to help China during WW2.
Why do the Chinese treat America so poorly and conduct dishonest business? Don't the Chinese have any honor?
When you buy your clothes or any hardware you dont need to buy made in china! To me I will buy these product, because it fit my porket. You say somethings funny because you are wearing Made In China! Dont let your face red, because you going to get jealous. I am you, naked and not wear it! You use some technology in side have a lots of things Made In China, Such as the cover of your mobilefone cover or underwear ect...
You didnt build that

Rohnert Park, CA

#7 Sep 14, 2012
Fair price wrote:
<quoted text>
When you buy your clothes or any hardware you dont need to buy made in china! To me I will buy these product, because it fit my porket. You say somethings funny because you are wearing Made In China! Dont let your face red, because you going to get jealous. I am you, naked and not wear it! You use some technology in side have a lots of things Made In China, Such as the cover of your mobilefone cover or underwear ect...
China plays dirty - no honor - business. True, the products they send to America are largely low quality and I do not buy them.

Chinese sheetrock has poisoned millions of American homes. Children's toys have killed innocent children - A toy detective's kit for children contain abestos powder for finger printing! Pet food from China sent to America, killed millions of pet dogs and cats...etc., etc...

But China also steals American technology and breaks patent laws on a routine basis.

On top of this, China devalues their currency.

This kind of business activity has come back to China. Without a healthy American market, China is now beginning to suffer economic damage.

Why does China operate this way? Is this not evil?

China also harvests human organs from Chinese citizens that have done very small crimes - like spitting their chewing gum out on the street! Chinese people are sentenced to DEATH for spitting out chewing gum or running a red light. Then their organs are harvested (like so many cows) and sold on the global organ market...the Chinese government profits handsomely by selling body parts of Chinese citizens!
You didnt build that

Rohnert Park, CA

#8 Sep 14, 2012
And now, an invading Chinese navy throws hot soup in peoples' faces?

I had always admired the Chinese culture and history. Now I'm not so sure.
Triologyy

Carol Stream, IL

#9 Sep 14, 2012
Anti WW3 wrote:
I dont think today US have 2 General Macarthur. I hope Australian wake up too! Japan allow to build their military, Do they announced not invade other or kill other again? the answer is NO. I dont think Japan want peaceful, and US want to be Germany?
U don't wanna triology! it's coming!! what a booteaful world;-00
Anti-virus

Australia

#10 Sep 15, 2012
Bin Laden is terrorism,
Japanese also terrorism. Bin Laden killed thousands of people, Japanese killed million of people! Ok, it is the past! But how Japan acting today? Their soldiers still want to fight china! Also a lots of their politicians and Generals said their ancestors did the right things.
Anti-virus

Australia

#11 Sep 15, 2012
A lots of Japanese politicians and generals said their ancestors did the right things! It mean General Macathur was wrong?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Looking for another sign of a weakened China ec... (Feb '16) Aug 9 mar 2
News Big-mouthed clown? China reacts to Trump Aug 5 mar 3
News China says no more foreign street names like "M... Aug 5 mar 2
News Japan defense papers raises concerns about Chin... Aug 5 mar 2
News How China's Debt Fix Could Make Things Much Worse Jul '16 mar 2
News These are the advanced surface-to-air missiles ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Yakult 2
News China broadcasts Swedish rights worker's confes... (Jan '16) Jan '16 jeff forsythe 1
More from around the web