China shutsdown - new left' Web sites

China shutsdown - new left' Web sites

There are 123 comments on the The Washington Post story from Apr 6, 2012, titled China shutsdown - new left' Web sites. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Maoflag.net is among the leftist sites that has been closed to internet users in China.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#76 Apr 10, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone's who's pro-China is a paid "wu mao"? Must be 1.4 billion "wu maos" out there world-wide, 20 % of mankind. No wonder you people are on the losing end of China's rise. I'm so happy for you.
And you're laundering money for jailed felon Chen Shuibian in New Zealand.
Not 1.4 billion, but you're certainly one of them. You don't fool anyone.

“CCP Troll”

Since: Nov 08

Hebei, China

#77 Apr 10, 2012
Hope wrote:
<quoted text>
Oldman, now that you are planning to leave China, why don't you move down to Thailand and meet up with your bosom buddy - Disclosure ? he ahs been promising something special for you for sometime. But do take care to bring along a duplicate set of teeth. ROFL !
Coem on fargo, do it :)
Three reasons actually. One: I have a trademark. It is wearing red shirts. That would be dangerous in a free and democratic country like Thailand. Secondly: I tend to call crusty old farts, "crusty old farts" so the democratic laws about the crusty old fart who is the king would land me in jail on the first day. Third: Because being a dickhead is not justification for disclosure to be thrown into one of their famous jails. His peeping tom habit would overcome is sence of duty to his wife and the father-in -laws junk yard and he would be driven to find my window! His dedication would lead him on a frenzied search and sooner or later he would get caught! Then he wouldn't get his wo mao.

Free southern Tibet!!

“CCP Troll”

Since: Nov 08

Hebei, China

#78 Apr 10, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
Or he can go to your Delhi and watch one of your buddies self-immolate. Have you got instructions from your Dollar Lama to do so as well?
That fad appears to be over. Maybe someone else asked why the cult leaders didn't lead by example.

Mr deli liar: Why don't the senior cult members burn themselves? Only the young and easily lead?

And why was their no call for India to return the stolen land?

Mr deli liar: When will you start the campaign to reunite the Tibetan people? When you get CIA funding?

Free southern Tibet!!
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#80 Apr 10, 2012
uncle fargo wrote:
<quoted text>That fad appears to be over. Maybe someone else asked why the cult leaders didn't lead by example.
Mr deli liar: Why don't the senior cult members burn themselves? Only the young and easily lead?
And why was their no call for India to return the stolen land?
Mr deli liar: When will you start the campaign to reunite the Tibetan people? When you get CIA funding?
Free southern Tibet!!
Self-immolations fad is over because it FAILED. The Dollar Lama suicide cult just wasted the lives of its followers, tossing them away like confetti.

“CCP Troll”

Since: Nov 08

Hebei, China

#81 Apr 10, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
Self-immolations fad is over because it FAILED. The Dollar Lama suicide cult just wasted the lives of its followers, tossing them away like confetti.
Maybe but they have been doing that for years, ever since the CIA cannon fodder disappeared into the country side.(90% were from slave owner family people so perhaps they parachuted into a group of ex slaves.)

I think a little differently. It has saved them a life of a monk!! And since they were young men, a shafting from the senior monks nightly.

About now there is a group of cockroaches meeting to discuss their actions and the waste of their “former lives”!!

Deli liar cult fails, China wins again!!

About as much success as he has had reuniting the Tibetan people from southern Tibet with those now celerbrating living in China!

Free southern Tibet!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#82 Apr 10, 2012
Boy, the North Dakotazu (China's 57th ethnicity) sure does love keeping the nation of Tibet alive in front of people's eyes.

Odd, because cadres said in 2008 they were going to "wipe the name Tibet from the lips of the world."

Guess the memo froze somewhere along the pipeline north.
THE TRUTH ABOUT TIBET

Melbourne, Australia

#83 Apr 10, 2012
Gyatso is one of a number of former Tibetan nomads to have replaced dung and firewood with coal after settling down in Xiahe county in northwest China's Gansu province.

Next winter, he will not even need to store coal, as his community will have access to liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) in October.

LPG, the third category of clean energy to be prevalent in Gansu's Tibetan areas after methane and solar energy, will make Gyatso's community greener, said Mao Shengwu, a top official with the local government in the Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture of Gannan.

The LPG project was launched under an agreement between the prefectural government and PetroChina's Lanzhou Kunlun Gas Co. Ltd. early this month, he said Tuesday in an interview with Xinhua.

The 317.5-million-yuan (50.26 million U.S. dollars) project, designed to transmit 80 million cubic meters of gas annually, consists of a 118-km pipeline connecting the cities of Linxia and Hezuo, said Mao.

Xiahe county alone will have 31 km of the pipeline that provides 24 million cubic meters of gas a year, he said.

The Gannan gas project is part of a provincial gas transmission pipeline initiated in 2009.

"All the pipelines were laid by the end of last year and residents in Hezuo and Xiahe will have access to LPG gas this coming winter," said Mao.

He said the LPG project is expected to fuel local Tibetan communities, public facilities, motor vehicles and businesses in Gannan prefecture.

In an effort to preserve the ecology and improve people's livelihoods, the Chinese government made methane gas available to Tibetan families in their homes in Gansu province in 2003 to replace cattle dung and firewood as the primary household fuel.

Between 2006 and 2010, methane gas was made available to nearly 30,000 households, saving at least 1,000 kg of firewood equivalent a year for each family, said Mao.

Starting in 2008, Gannan prefecture began building solar energy stoves for Tibetan families and rural schools.

The use of clean energy has served the local environment and improved efficiency, as many families have a vegetable gardening area, a livestock pen and a methane fermentation tank. Methane gas coming from animals' excrement is used as energy and the waste produced is used as fertilizer for vegetables and fruits.

Gannan prefecture is one of the biggest Tibetan communities outside Tibet Autonomous Region. It has a population of 680,000, of whom 378,500 are Tibetans.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#84 Apr 11, 2012
uncle fargo wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe but they have been doing that for years, ever since the CIA cannon fodder disappeared into the country side.(90% were from slave owner family people so perhaps they parachuted into a group of ex slaves.)
I think a little differently. It has saved them a life of a monk!! And since they were young men, a shafting from the senior monks nightly.
About now there is a group of cockroaches meeting to discuss their actions and the waste of their “former lives”!!
Deli liar cult fails, China wins again!!
About as much success as he has had reuniting the Tibetan people from southern Tibet with those now celerbrating living in China!
Free southern Tibet!
RayH and Uncle Fargo, two ChiComm trolls posting filthy slander to each other while their government pays them to do it.

Aren't you ashamed at stealing from your adored Communist Tyrants, boys? Or are you laughing all the way to the (government-owned) bank?:)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#85 Apr 11, 2012
CCPgenocideTibet wrote:
Boy, the North Dakotazu (China's 57th ethnicity) sure does love keeping the nation of Tibet alive in front of people's eyes.
Odd, because cadres said in 2008 they were going to "wipe the name Tibet from the lips of the world."
Guess the memo froze somewhere along the pipeline north.
Boastful talk from the Communist Han makes most non-Han laugh out loud. It's like watching midget shrimp stalk around waving their antennae menacingly!

'Boo! Scary Chinese shrimp! FEAR us!'

LOL

“CCP Troll”

Since: Nov 08

Hebei, China

#86 Apr 11, 2012
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
RayH and Uncle Fargo, two ChiComm trolls posting filthy slander to each other while their government pays them to do it.
Aren't you ashamed at stealing from your adored Communist Tyrants, boys? Or are you laughing all the way to the (government-owned) bank?:)
Thank you for you input!! I have a quesion for you.(Love you guys!!)

Read this first please

The constitution of the ROC was written in Adopted by the National Constituent Assembly on 25 December 1946, promulgated by the National Government on 1 January 1947, and went into effect on 25 December 1947; Latest revision in April 2000 amended the Constitution with the inclusion of Eleven Additional Articles.
Article 4
The territory of the Republic of China within its existing national boundaries shall not be altered except by a resolution of the National Assembly.
Article 26
The National Assembly shall be composed of the following Delegates:
1. One Delegate shall be elected from each County, Municipality, or area of equivalent status. In case the population of the electoral district exceeds 500,000, one additional Delegate shall be elected for each additional 500,000. The election of Delegates representing areas equivalent in status to the County or Municipality shall be prescribed by law.
3. The number of Delegates to be elected from Tibet shall be prescribed by law.
Article 64
(1) Members of the Legislative Yuan shall be elected in accordance with the following provisions:
1. Those to be elected from the Provinces or Municipalities under the direct jurisdiction of the Executive Yuan shall be five for each Province or Municipality with a population of not more than 3,000,000; where the population exceeds 3,000,000, one additional member shall be elected for each additional 1,000,000.
3. Those to be elected from Tibet.
Article 91
The Control Yuan shall be composed of Members to be elected by Provincial and Municipal Councils, the local Councils of Mongolia and Tibet, and Chinese citizens residing abroad. Their quotas shall be allotted according to the following provisions:
4. Eight Members for Tibet.
Article 120
The system of self-government in Tibet shall be safeguarded.

This was written BEFORE the CCP gained control and BEFORE the supposed “invasion” of 1950. Given that the China (ROC) was part of the UN at the time it shouldn’t be hard. Thank you.
The republic took control from the emperor, Then the ROC. CCP took warlords

The question (No one has been able to answer this yet!!)

So how many “independent countries” are provided for in the constitution of another?
Simply put.
China can NOT invade itself.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#87 Apr 11, 2012
uncle fargo wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for you input!! I have a quesion for you.(Love you guys!!)
Read this first please
The constitution of the ROC was written in Adopted by the National Constituent Assembly on 25 December 1946, promulgated by the National Government on 1 January 1947, and went into effect on 25 December 1947; Latest revision in April 2000 amended the Constitution with the inclusion of Eleven Additional Articles.
Article 4
The territory of the Republic of China within its existing national boundaries shall not be altered except by a resolution of the National Assembly.
Article 26
The National Assembly shall be composed of the following Delegates:
1. One Delegate shall be elected from each County, Municipality, or area of equivalent status. In case the population of the electoral district exceeds 500,000, one additional Delegate shall be elected for each additional 500,000. The election of Delegates representing areas equivalent in status to the County or Municipality shall be prescribed by law.
3. The number of Delegates to be elected from Tibet shall be prescribed by law.
Article 64
(1) Members of the Legislative Yuan shall be elected in accordance with the following provisions:
1. Those to be elected from the Provinces or Municipalities under the direct jurisdiction of the Executive Yuan shall be five for each Province or Municipality with a population of not more than 3,000,000; where the population exceeds 3,000,000, one additional member shall be elected for each additional 1,000,000.
3. Those to be elected from Tibet.
Article 91
The Control Yuan shall be composed of Members to be elected by Provincial and Municipal Councils, the local Councils of Mongolia and Tibet, and Chinese citizens residing abroad. Their quotas shall be allotted according to the following provisions:
4. Eight Members for Tibet.
Article 120
The system of self-government in Tibet shall be safeguarded.
This was written BEFORE the CCP gained control and BEFORE the supposed “invasion” of 1950. Given that the China (ROC) was part of the UN at the time it shouldn’t be hard. Thank you.
The republic took control from the emperor, Then the ROC. CCP took warlords
The question (No one has been able to answer this yet!!)
So how many “independent countries” are provided for in the constitution of another?
Simply put.
China can NOT invade itself.
But the PRC didn't include Tibet when it was founded on October 1, 1949.

Sounds like the PRC thought the ROC was wrong in lots of ways...oh wait, it did in fact think the ROC was wrong in lots of ways. That's why they were at war. Duh.

Mao said on Oct 1, 1949 that "all of China" was represented at the gathering, and the PRC was fully established. Tibet wasn't in the picture, and Mao referred to China-Tibet debt as a "foreign debt."

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#88 Apr 11, 2012
SPEECH BY GENERALISSIMO CHIANG KAI-SHEK BEFORE KUOMINTANG EXECUTIVE ON CHINA'S AIMS

August 24, 1945

Outer Mongolia and Tibet both have a long history. The racial groups in these two areas have always lived by themselves and are totally different from the racial groups inhabiting the border provinces which mix freely with other groups.

I must here point out three fundamental points in the realization of our Principle of Nationalism. First, the Chinese Government and people should resolve with noble, sincere and firm determination never to imitate the way of Japan toward Korea. We should honestly aid all racial groups which have given evidence of their capacity for self-government and have shown a spirit of independence. We should help them achieve national independence through self-determination. We must take the opposite road from the Japanese imperialists and lay the foundation for national self-determination, freedom, and equality on the Asiatic Continent in the bright light of total victory.

As regards the political status of Tibet, the Sixth National Kuomintang Congress decided to grant it a very high degree of autonomy, to aid its political advancement and to improve the living conditions of the Tibetans I solemnly declare that if the Tibetans should at this time express a wish for self-government, our Government would, in conformity with our sincere tradition, accord it a very high degree of autonomy. If in the future they fulfill the economic requirement for independence, the National Government will, as in the case of Outer Mongolia, help them to gain that status.

http://www.ibiblio.org/pha/policy/1945/450824...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#89 Apr 11, 2012
From the same speech:

If frontier racial groups situated in regions outside the provinces have the capacity for self-government and a strong determination to attain independence, and are politically and economically ready for both, our Government should, in a friendly spirit, voluntarily help them to realize their freedom and forever treat them as brotherly nations, and as equals of China we should entertain no ill will or prejudices against them because of their choice to leave the mother country.
bill

Christchurch, New Zealand

#93 Apr 12, 2012
great, maybe you could remind the commie,s of Dr Sun's speech's too, as they seem to want to recognise him now
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#94 Apr 12, 2012
bill wrote:
great, maybe you could remind the commie,s of Dr Sun's speech's too, as they seem to want to recognise him now
You mean Dr. Sun who pushed for a strong, unified, prosperous China all his life?

“CCP Troll”

Since: Nov 08

Hebei, China

#95 Apr 12, 2012
bill wrote:
great, maybe you could remind the commie,s of Dr Sun's speech's too, as they seem to want to recognise him now
You are so full of shit sunshine. Because you have your head up your arse you have no idea what the real world looks like. Dr Sun and even the Nationalist armies fight against the Japanese are the subject of many TV programs and movies here is China. The Nationalists flag and uniforms are shown to honor the history of the fighters. History isn't shifted to suit. respect is shown to those who did the work! How many Taiwanese TV shows show the Communist forces fighting the Japanese? Or for that matter is fighting the Japanese not a good subject for the warlords TV?

Bowelopia: is the condition where your optic nerve is connected to your arsehole, giving you a shitty outlook on life. It is more aggressive than any cancer and incurable in most cases. It leads to the blockage of the large intestine so the sufferer spews shit, constantly!! Is not thought to be contagious except in religious cults and persons of questionable political beliefs.(Probably means wo mao!)

Free southern Tibet!
bill

Christchurch, New Zealand

#96 Apr 12, 2012
bill wrote:

great, maybe you could remind the commie,s of Dr Sun's speech's too, as they seem to want to recognise him now
then Rayhole wrote
You mean Dr. Sun who pushed for a strong, unified, prosperous China all his life?.

Dr Sun hated the filthy commies, and just as well he never lived to see the evil it has done, and the scorn it has bought down on his beloved country

61 PERCENT OF THE DEBT

Atlanta, GA

#97 Apr 12, 2012
^ why do you never get it? now one cares about the Commies... most of the pro China posters seem to talk about a Singapore type government

only person spouting off about Commies is you and Miro...

its not about politics for 99% of these anti China posters its about race...

and the same slanted eyes... you share with Chinese mainlanders...
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#99 Apr 12, 2012
bill wrote:
bill wrote:
great, maybe you could remind the commie,s of Dr Sun's speech's too, as they seem to want to recognise him now
then Rayhole wrote
You mean Dr. Sun who pushed for a strong, unified, prosperous China all his life?.
Dr Sun hated the filthy commies, and just as well he never lived to see the evil it has done, and the scorn it has bought down on his beloved country
Toward the end of his life, Dr. Sun was uniting the KMT with the Communists, and trying to get aid from Russia. You were saying?

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#100 Apr 13, 2012
uncle fargo wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for you input!! I have a quesion for you.(Love you guys!!)
Read this first please
The constitution of the ROC was written in Adopted by the National Constituent Assembly on 25 December 1946, promulgated by the National Government on 1 January 1947, and went into effect on 25 December 1947; Latest revision in April 2000 amended the Constitution with the inclusion of Eleven Additional Articles.
Article 4
The territory of the Republic of China within its existing national boundaries shall not be altered except by a resolution of the National Assembly.
Article 26
The National Assembly shall be composed of the following Delegates:
1. One Delegate shall be elected from each County, Municipality, or area of equivalent status. In case the population of the electoral district exceeds 500,000, one additional Delegate shall be elected for each additional 500,000. The election of Delegates representing areas equivalent in status to the County or Municipality shall be prescribed by law.
3. The number of Delegates to be elected from Tibet shall be prescribed by law.
Article 64
(1) Members of the Legislative Yuan shall be elected in accordance with the following provisions:
1. Those to be elected from the Provinces or Municipalities under the direct jurisdiction of the Executive Yuan shall be five for each Province or Municipality with a population of not more than 3,000,000; where the population exceeds 3,000,000, one additional member shall be elected for each additional 1,000,000.
3. Those to be elected from Tibet.
Article 91
The Control Yuan shall be composed of Members to be elected by Provincial and Municipal Councils, the local Councils of Mongolia and Tibet, and Chinese citizens residing abroad. Their quotas shall be allotted according to the following provisions:
4. Eight Members for Tibet.
Article 120
The system of self-government in Tibet shall be safeguarded.
This was written BEFORE the CCP gained control and BEFORE the supposed “invasion” of 1950. Given that the China (ROC) was part of the UN at the time it shouldn’t be hard. Thank you.
The republic took control from the emperor, Then the ROC. CCP took warlords
The question (No one has been able to answer this yet!!)
So how many “independent countries” are provided for in the constitution of another?
Simply put.
China can NOT invade itself.
The Han tyrants have LONG claimed Tibet to be part of their country, but it has never been true and was not true in 1950, when Communist thugs crossed their border, invaded their country, killed their people, and forced their leader to flee.

Even HAD Tibet been part of the late, lamented Republic of China, it would have had the right to go its own way after Communist thugs took illegal control of said Republic.

China - the country where the Republic lost, and Darth Vader won...:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How China's Debt Fix Could Make Things Much Worse Apr '16 tricky gang no idear 1
News China says no more foreign street names like "M... Mar '16 Maggie Gallaghers... 1
News Big-mouthed clown? China reacts to Trump Mar '16 Jim 2
News These are the advanced surface-to-air missiles ... Feb '16 Yakult 2
News Looking for another sign of a weakened China ec... Feb '16 why loonie value low 1
News China broadcasts Swedish rights worker's confes... Jan '16 jeff forsythe 1
News U.S. defense chief to China: End South China Se... (May '15) Nov '15 Yakult 9
More from around the web