China forecasts 7.7-7.8 percent 2012 growth

Full story: CBS News 8
BEIJING &#8212 A Chinese government office is forecasting economic growth of between 7.7 and 7.8 percent for the year in a sign of an expected improvement in prospects for the world's second-largest economy. Full Story

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#1 Sep 15, 2012
They won't stay at 2nd for long and are not even 2nd now. Canada is the wealthiest nation on earth with the lowest deficit of any Industrialized nation.

As for the States and China just wait three more years. China has a bubble going which will soon crash and in three years like always after a huge recession, the States will be bigger and better than ever while China has sort of already reached about as far as it is going economically. The only thing that props China up is Hong Kong that England should NEVER have turned over to China. If not for Hong Kong, China would be nothing.

China only makes crap. The only thing they have of value worth trading are rare earth minerals and that's it. The will never have an Apple or IBM type company.

China spent the last 40 years trying to build an economy and what you see this year is as good as it will ever get there. It is down hill next year and from there. They over spent on military that can't use and the owe the States so much over the years that any loans out to China will be written off. After all, China can't collect lol

China will never invade Taiwan least China gets destroyed.

I predict my the end of the century when the Americans come together as one nation that we will expand India and break China up into sections. The States will have a base there and be running things. We will put in a puppet President in China from Japan LAMOROF..

If you have any dishes with China on bottom side toss them out since pure garbage. Don't shop walmart or other companies that sell clothes made in China. The thread counts are far too low and you wear and wash twice and have to throw them out.

I buy most things from Macys made in America but ya have to always be careful some China cra is not mixed in. Anything from China really is pure trash.
TOO FUNNY TOO FUNNY

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Sep 15, 2012
Canada as superpowah?

A-HAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
TOO FUNNY TOO FUNNY

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Sep 15, 2012
Without Chinese money propping up it's economy, Canada is just another 3rd world plantation.

A-HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH !
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#4 Sep 15, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
They won't stay at 2nd for long and are not even 2nd now. Canada is the wealthiest nation on earth with the lowest deficit of any Industrialized nation.
As for the States and China just wait three more years. China has a bubble going which will soon crash and in three years like always after a huge recession, the States will be bigger and better than ever while China has sort of already reached about as far as it is going economically. The only thing that props China up is Hong Kong that England should NEVER have turned over to China. If not for Hong Kong, China would be nothing.
China only makes crap. The only thing they have of value worth trading are rare earth minerals and that's it. The will never have an Apple or IBM type company.
China spent the last 40 years trying to build an economy and what you see this year is as good as it will ever get there. It is down hill next year and from there. They over spent on military that can't use and the owe the States so much over the years that any loans out to China will be written off. After all, China can't collect lol
I predict my the end of the century when the Americans come together as one nation that we will expand India and break China up into sections. The States will have a base there and be running things. We will put in a puppet President in China from Japan LAMOROF..
If you have any dishes with China on bottom side toss them out since pure garbage. Don't shop walmart or other companies that sell clothes made in China. The thread counts are far too low and you wear and wash twice and have to throw them out.
I buy most things from Macys made in America but ya have to always be careful some China cra is not mixed in. Anything from China really is pure trash.
Russian political science professor Igor Panarin's prediction of America is coming closer day by day.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#5 Sep 15, 2012
TOO FUNNY TOO FUNNY wrote:
Canada as superpowah?
A-HAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
I couldn't agree more.

Instead of superpower, Canada is more likely to become a super pisshole with so many indians coming and settling here.

It's going to become the North American version of the UK.

Eventually becoming a shithole just like India.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#6 Sep 15, 2012
TOO FUNNY TOO FUNNY wrote:
Without Chinese money propping up it's economy, Canada is just another 3rd world plantation.
A-HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH !
True true!!

A significant slice of Canada's GDP is spent and wasted on useless sectors of society.

Like financing the upkeep of the ever increasing population of welfare cheats.
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#8 Sep 15, 2012
China should keep aloof from those whose aim is to sell democracy ,
and try to help other countries like Cuba.
Most of the posters will vomit some venom .
This is my request.
As a decent non-violent and law abiding person who uphold Karl Marx's dream i earnestly believe that China's growth is for the betterment of the needy citizens of the globe and not 99 percent against 1 percent
RayH

Guangzhou, China

#9 Sep 16, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
Did your mom drop your head on the floor when you were born? Appears so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shanghai, Hong Kong Shares Boosted by China Rat... Mar 2 gokevinh2o 1
Legend Capital Raises $500M Fund As China VC Ga... (May '14) Feb 26 YouKnow 2
Misogynistic China TV gala provokes anger Feb 25 stewart scott 3
China Gobbled Up U.S. Debt in 2014 Feb 25 RustyS 2
China Expands Island Construction in Disputed S... Feb 18 theidiotsareunited 2
Expanding 'Fortresses' in South China Sea Feb 18 theidiotsareunited 2
Alibaba vows to fight fakes - and China'sa Feb 16 ibu sanra pontianak 3
More from around the web