China arrests 5 Tibetans, mostly monks, accusing them of inciting self-immolations

There are 5 comments on the The Washington Post story from Feb 27, 2013, titled China arrests 5 Tibetans, mostly monks, accusing them of inciting self-immolations. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Chinese authorities have arrested five Tibetans, mostly Buddhist monks, whom they allege persuaded three people to self-immolate at the behest of foreign forces.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Clayton Leon Winton

Spokane, WA

#1 Feb 27, 2013
Monks pouring gas on themselves, lighting themselves on fire, self-immolation, is the "photo-op" that Legislators here in the United States used on the evening news, to mobilize troops into Vietnam.

We've learned much since then. That religious-fanatics will suicide for photo-ops, kill children, and mothers, and the elderly, and the disabled, if their control is challenged by The People and our governments.

The zealotry is outrageous. It cannot go rewarded here,'there' or anywhere.

The barbarism in which the Dalai Lama religious-order brutally controlled Thibet (Tibet) is why the people of China liberated the people of Tibet from dictatorship.

I congratulate China for defending liberty, protecting religious-freedom, free-expression for all people equally, by defending against religious-fanatics who want to return to religious dictatorial rule.

Kind Regards,
Clayton Leon Winton
CCP are MASS-MURDERERS

Port Moody, Canada

#2 Feb 28, 2013
Clayton Leon Winton wrote:
Monks pouring gas on themselves, lighting themselves on fire, self-immolation, is the "photo-op" that Legislators here in the United States used on the evening news, to mobilize troops into Vietnam.
We've learned much since then. That religious-fanatics will suicide for photo-ops, kill children, and mothers, and the elderly, and the disabled, if their control is challenged by The People and our governments.
The barbarism in which the Dalai Lama religious-order brutally controlled Thibet (Tibet) is why the people of China liberated the people of Tibet from dictatorship.
I congratulate China for defending liberty, protecting religious-freedom, free-expression for all people equally, by defending against religious-fanatics who want to return to religious dictatorial rule.
Kind Regards,
Clayton Leon Winton
HILARIOUS SATIRE!

So ABSURDLY FUNNY!

I especially like the LUDICROUS statement "I congratulate China for defending liberty, protecting religious-freedom, free-expression for all people equally,.."

So INCREDIBLY ABSURD in light of the ESTABLISHED FACTS that PROVE the virtual TOTAL ABSENCE of "liberty" , "religious freedom", "free expression" and the like in the DICTATORSHIP run by the Chinese COMMUNIST Party!

So FUNNY!

You have a real talent for satire and absurdity!

You are SUCH A FUNNY CLOWN!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
atilla the Han

Australia

#3 Feb 28, 2013
Clayton Leon Winton wrote:
Kind Regards,
Clayton Leon Winton
is they any difference between self immolation and 9/11????
CCP bring SHAME to CHINA

Port Moody, Canada

#4 Feb 28, 2013
atilla the Han wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, OBVIOUSLY.

But you are just too damn stupid to see it, eh?

Back to school, CCP simpleton!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Pattrick de natali

United States

#5 Mar 3, 2013
atilla the Han wrote:
<quoted text>
why the Chinese pigs are making Tibetan life so miserable????? What does the pigs want to prove ??????? I think the pigs should go back to their real place mainland china n clean Tibet coz if they live in Tibet the global environment will be disturb badly which every living beings will suffer the most as Tibet is the roof of the world..... So no pigs in snowland

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News China Passes Mexico as the Top Source of New U.... 14 hr goonsquad 2
News China Passes Mexico as the Top Source of New U.... Fri wild child 2
'Maternity tourism' witness held after trying t... Apr 28 Mothly 2
News Wu Wins Volvo China Open for 1st European Tour ... Apr 26 hermansa 1
News Strain Over China Apr 23 idiotsareunited 1
News China, US to boost cooperation on repatriating ... Apr 15 Dee Dee Dee 1
News China cracks down on women's-rights protesters Apr 12 Le Jimbo 1
More from around the web