China's reaction key as neighbors dec...

China's reaction key as neighbors decry North Korea rocket launch

There are 18 comments on the CNN story from Dec 11, 2012, titled China's reaction key as neighbors decry North Korea rocket launch. In it, CNN reports that:

North Korea's neighbors have condemned the secretive nation's launch of a long-range rocket, with Seoul calling the launch a "challenge and threat" to stability on the Korean peninsula and the world at large.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Shinichiro Takizawa

Sendai, Japan

#1 Dec 11, 2012
Why "Soviet war in Afghanistan" was good for our America?

Because, terrorists and unsatisfactory-elements (stupid-lazy-dull-disgusting-r ich-boys)
fought against Soviet-Union.

Let's repeat this procedure again.

Let's think why "Soviet war in Afghanistan" was good for our America.

The Soviet war in Afghanistan was a nine-year war during the Cold War fought by the Soviet Army and the Marxist-Leninist government of the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan against the Afghan Mujahideen guerrilla movement and foreign "Arab-Afghan" volunteers.
(Again, I want to say that I have NO intention to support Mujahideen.)
(I have NO intention to support Soviet-Union.)
As a result, Soviet-Union collapsed by this long war.

Now, we America have enemies.
Our America's main huge enemies are
China, Russia, Germany, Japan, EU-countries, and Asian-countries.

After all,
China, Soviet-Union, Russia, Japan, or Germany have been supporting our America's enemies from behind.

Because, this is a huge economic-war.
If our America continues wars,
then our America becomes weak,
and our America loses Heavy-Industry and Manufacturing-Industry.
And, as a result, China, Soviet-Union, Japan, Germany, EU-countries, and Asian-countries will get Heavy-Industry and Manufacturing-Industry.

After all, this is an economic-war.
Please imagine, why EU-countries have been against cluster-munition?
Cluster-munition is an excellent development of our America.
Cluster munition is cost-effective, cheap, and effective in order to kill guerrillas, such as Viet Cong.

We America can easily understand why EU and even some Japan are against cluster-munition.

They want our America become weak.
They donot want our America to win wars.

And, so,
"Soviet war in Afghanistan" was good for our America.

And, we can rearrange such a situation again.

Please remember why "Soviet war in Afghanistan" weakened Soviet-Union?
Please remember why "Vietnam-war" weakened our America?

Asian-war and European-war and drug-war must continue for, say, 5-years or 10-years,
as long as China, Japan, EU, Germany, and South-Korea exist.

Asia, EU, Japan, Germany, Russia, South-Korea, and China must continue wars till they die.

This can make our America the richest country in the world.

Now, even I can understand what the world is like.

China and Russia are our America's enemies.
In economics, China and Russia are our America's enemies.

However, please remember
why
detente between Soviet-Union and the U.S.
began?

Why
President Nixon's visit to China (1972)
began?

Why
People's Republic of China (PRC) as "the only legitimate representative of China to the United Nations"
began?

Because,
our America lost money.
Our America lost money by continuing Vietnam-war.

Our America reached an accommodation with China and Soviet-Union,
because our America continued Vietnam-war against Vietnam and lost a lot of money.

Vietnam was a minion of China and Soviet-Union.

By the way, now
our America has been doing wars for over 10-years against al-Qaeda.

We America has no money.

So,
Cold-War NEVER begin again,
even if our America "militarily" reach an accommodation with China and Russia.

I will emphasize "militarily" here again and again.
Only "militarily", our America can get accommodations.

Economically, China and Russia are our America's enemies.

However, we America has no money.
We America has no money to begin wars any more.

We America must see the reality.
We America must not put on an impressive show.

Can people see the real present situation of our America?

Today's our America's situation is worse than we were in Vietnam-war-era.

Now, Japan is trying to replicate (or reproduce) the Cold War.
During the Cold War Era, Japan had made huge money by instigating conflicts between Soviet-Union and the U.S.!

The Cold War was between Soviet-Union and the U.S.
Now, Japan is trying to instigate new cold-war between China and the U.S.!
Shinichiro Takizawa

Sendai, Japan

#2 Dec 12, 2012
I love the U.S.A.!
I love all Americans.

To Americans;
Please forgive me Sirs for my discourtesy.
I know that I am saying too much.
But, I love the U.S.A.
I am sorry.
ASIA AFRO LATIN MID EAST

United States

#3 Dec 12, 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Japanese War crime!
ASIA AFRO LATIN MID EAST

United States

#4 Dec 12, 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

JAPAN Earthquake Fukushima attack by US Haarp attack
Shinichiro Takizawa

Sendai, Japan

#5 Dec 12, 2012
Please remember Syria.
Today's Syria's situation is useful for our America in order to weaken China and Russia.

However, Syria is not enough
in order to weaken
China, Russia, Japan, Germany, and South-Korea.

So, we America must involve Israel and Middle-Eastern-countries.

Let's begin Asian-war, European-war, China-Japan-war, Russia-Japan-war, South-Korea-Japan-war, and North-Korea-Japan-war.
And, the U.S. must not be involved these wars.

This is only my opinion.
(I will obey the decisions of the U.S., of the U.S.Presidents, of the U.S.President Obama, of the U.S.Congress, and of American-people.)
(I am afraid that you think that I am a crazy-man.)
(However, I want to be a useful-man for our America.)

And, al-Qaeda doesnot have Military-Power nor organizational-power which exceed our America.
(If you cannot trust me, then please make me live in the U.S.)
(This is what I can do to take responsibility.)

First of all,
terrorists use dirty terror as a method,
because terrorists have NO power to fight face-to-face.

Terrorists have less power than even PLO (Palestine Liberation Organization) and Arab.

Even Arab (I mean here, Syria, Egypt, Jordan, Iraq, Lebanon) at least fought against Israel.

Arab was weaker than Israel.
Terrorists are weaker than Arab.
Our America is stronger than Israel.

So, Terrorists have NO power to attack our America.
First of all,
Arab (I mean al-Qaeda, etc.) set our America as their next target,
because they cannot win against Israel.

Please think rationally.
Please think about this problem calmly.

This is extremely strange.

It is extremely strange that
Arab set America as next their target,
because Arab couldnot win against Israel.

Our America is stronger than Israel.

We America must teach them that
our America is stronger than Israel.

Our America must withdraw our American-Forces from Japan.

Do you say that
all Terrorists groups in the world will cooperate?
But, specifically, how?

(1) To transfer money? To flow cash?
If terrorists use credit-cards or banks, we can find them.
If terrorists move their money in duralumin-suitcases, then it has limitation in volume.

(2) To exchange people-to-people?
A handful of top people can exchange. However, it is useless to exchange other-people.
First of all, they do not understand the languages with each-other (there is no way to communicate with each-other, because they have different-languages).
Besides, most of them donot receive compulsory-education (compulsory-schooling).
No one can train those foreign-people to be trained-soldiers.

(3) To do business? Like franchise? Joint purchasing?
They only have AK-47s and RPGs.
Even Noodle-Shops donot do such a thing.
Noodle-Shops in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and Brazil donot franchise their shops.
Is there any merit if Noodle-Shops in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and Brazil franchise their shops?

After all, dynasty of terrorists want to do it for their own self-complacency.

Asian-war and European-war must be arose.
These are a kind of decoy.
Please let me explain this, Sir.
I cannot speak English well.
I donot know the exact word.

We America must control the situation.
We America must guide (or attract, or steer, or beacon) terrorists and unsatisfactory-elements to some places
where those terrorists and unsatisfactory-elements cannot harm our America.

And, we America must make terrorists and unsatisfactory-elements do wars against each-other.

Europe and Asia must receive damages in stead of our America receives damages.
Europe and Asia must be scapegoats.

Dissatisfaction of unsatisfactory-elements
must be vented.

However, we America donot want to suffer those dissatisfaction.

Maybe, Israel was too strong.
Arab has dissatisfaction.

And, we America can even sell weapons.
Asian-war and European-war and drug-war must be arose.

However, these-wars must not be short-wars.
These-wars must not be final-wars.
These-wars must not be W.W.III.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Sendai, Japan

#6 Dec 12, 2012
Young-people with frustration and with lots of energy
will make noises everywhere.

We cannot decrease crimes to zero.
Decrease of crimes costs much money.
Yes, even I know "law of diminishing marginal utility".

So, we America cannot eliminate all crimes from the world.
We America only must make them out of the U.S.
We America only must make them do crimes out of the U.S.
Crimes must happen out of our America.
(I will protect American-young-people.)
(For me, those who have American-nationality are Americans.)
(And, I must protect American-people.)
(I want to be an American.)
(Please make me an American-citizen.)
(Please understand what I am trying to say.)

Young-people with frustration and with lots of energy
need to go wild.

Even I can understand that.
Please remember your youth.
Please forgive me Sir for my discourtesy.

Please remember the riots in Egypt the other day.
Stupid-lazy-dull-disgusting-ri ch-boys
were riding scooters and throwing fire-bottles.

Those stupid-lazy-dull-disgusting-ri ch-boys' mothers might buy them scooters,
and those stupid-lazy-dull-disgusting-ri ch-boys live in their fathers' houses.

I hate them.

Our America has been looked down on (underestimated).

If we America indulge (spoil) foreign-stupid-lazy-dull-disgu sting-rich-boys,
then they become rude (get cocky).

We must have no mercy.
(I will protect American-young-people.)
(I love all Americans. I love the U.S.A.)
Shinichiro Takizawa

Sendai, Japan

#7 Dec 12, 2012
It is better for our America that
countries exporting natural-resources
should be devastated periodically by wars.

Then, their standard-of-living will back to the initial-sate.
And, Crude-Oil-price will be back to the initial-state.

I hear that till 1970s', Crude-Oil-price was $2 per barrel.
Till about 1980, Crude-Oil-price was $10 per barrel.
Even till about 2000s', Crude-Oil-price was $15 per barrel.

Yom Kippur War (1973),
Iranian Revolution (1979),
Iran-Iraq War (1980-1988), and
911 (2011)
raised Crude-Oil-price.

However, Arab-Israeli conflict, as a whole, didnot raise Crude-Oil-price a lot.

Maybe, stop doing wars and initialization can drop Crude-Oil-price.

Therefore,
wars are good for our America,
only if our America is not involved those wars.

And, so,
it is good for our America that
Israel and Arab are doing wars against each-other.

(I have NO intention to insult Jewish-Americans.)
(In fact, I am a fan of Natalie Portman.)
(I have NO intention to support terrorists.)
(I only want to support only our America.)
(Please understand what I am trying to say.)
(I am talking about how to make money.)
(I am talking about Americans' money.)
(I am NEVER a terrorist.)
(I have NO interest in terrorists.)
Shinichiro Takizawa

Sendai, Japan

#8 Dec 12, 2012
South-Korea has military-conscription (military-draft-system).
I hear that Taiwan will abandon its military-conscription (military-draft-system).
Japan has NO military conscription (military-draft system).

So, it is extremely strange and extremely wrong that
our America will protect Japan and Taiwan.

We America must withdraw our American-Forces from Japan.
And, as a result, we America must withdraw our American-Forces from South-Korea.

Japan must take military-conscription (military-draft-system) again.

South-Korea and Taiwan have military-conscription (military-draft-system).

Germany has military-conscription (military-draft-system).
West-Germany had military-conscription (military-draft-system).

China and North-Korea virtually have military-conscription (military-draft-system).
Soviet-Union had military-conscription (military-draft-system).

So, Japan must understand its position.
So, Japan must understand the situation surrounding Japan itself.

Of course, NPT (Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty) must be protected.
NPT (Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty) must be maintained.

This will weaken Japan's strength (national-power).
And, Japan will lost its money.
Japan will lost even its research and development cost for weapons.

All these are extremely good for our America.
USA Huh

Colonial Heights, VA

#9 Dec 12, 2012
Shinichiro Takizawa wrote:
I love the U.S.A.!
I love all Americans.
To Americans;
Please forgive me Sirs for my discourtesy.
I know that I am saying too much.
But, I love the U.S.A.
I am sorry.
I wish the US would send love back your way, but there seems to be a lot of hate in America. If you don't believe me, wait and read the post that follow mine.
USA Huh

Colonial Heights, VA

#10 Dec 12, 2012
Shinichiro Takizawa wrote:
It is better for our America that
countries exporting natural-resources
should be devastated periodically by wars.
Then, their standard-of-living will back to the initial-sate.
And, Crude-Oil-price will be back to the initial-state.
I hear that till 1970s', Crude-Oil-price was $2 per barrel.
Till about 1980, Crude-Oil-price was $10 per barrel.
Even till about 2000s', Crude-Oil-price was $15 per barrel.
Yom Kippur War (1973),
Iranian Revolution (1979),
Iran-Iraq War (1980-1988), and
911 (2011)
raised Crude-Oil-price.
However, Arab-Israeli conflict, as a whole, didnot raise Crude-Oil-price a lot.
Maybe, stop doing wars and initialization can drop Crude-Oil-price.
Therefore,
wars are good for our America,
only if our America is not involved those wars.
And, so,
it is good for our America that
Israel and Arab are doing wars against each-other.
(I have NO intention to insult Jewish-Americans.)
(In fact, I am a fan of Natalie Portman.)
(I have NO intention to support terrorists.)
(I only want to support only our America.)
(Please understand what I am trying to say.)
(I am talking about how to make money.)
(I am talking about Americans' money.)
(I am NEVER a terrorist.)
(I have NO interest in terrorists.)
US wars are started by men who would not serve when they were called. The Presidents send the poor and middle class to fight, as they watch from DC and shout "Look what I did". US politicians are cowards and have no honor.
Retards Everywhere

Edmonton, Canada

#11 Dec 12, 2012
The Japanese guys sounds like Mirotard. Same behavior of talking to himself.

Is this a symptom of Fukushima radiation fallout?
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP

Surrey, Canada

#12 Dec 12, 2012
Retards Everywhere wrote:
The Japanese guys sounds like Mirotard. Same behavior of talking to himself.
Is this a symptom of Fukushima radiation fallout?
Yeah, right.

He is obviously one of you Chinese Communist Party "wu mao" scum. They have been sending a variety of "reinforcements" lately in a feeble and vain attempt to try and win a single debate on any point.

Poor, backwards CCP Stalinists!

They are such PATHETIC FAILURES!

Like you!

HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Just TOO DUMB to realize they are leftover Stalinist failures about to be swept away and unable to reverse the tide of history!
pooocy

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#13 Dec 12, 2012
Broadddumper chain!!;-0000000
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tagajo, Japan

#14 Dec 12, 2012
Dear Americans:

I can feel Americans' anger.
I can feel Americans' frustration.
I can feel Americans' fury.

I too have anger, fury, and frustration.
(I bet you that my life is worse than yours.)

But, please consider the cause of these disasters.

Today's our America is, in a sense, lottery-society.
Lottery, Wall-Street, Hollywood, Dancing-with-stars, X-factor, survivor, etc.etc.etc.
Why do these happened?
(I have NO intention to accuse them.)
Because, we America have NO money.

We America have huge-trade-deficit and huge-current-account-deficit.
And as a result, we America is a debtor-nation(from foreign-countries).

If Americans split all money equally now now now, then, all Americans will be poor.
That is bad.
And, as one result, American-young-people donot respect American-olders, American-society, and American-traditions.
We America need money.
We Americans need bright-future and hope.

But, we cannot accuse nor blame winners of lotteries.
If you accuse nor blame winners of lotteries, our America will collapse.
You made today's America's system.
Or, situations made today's America's system.
Or circumstances made today's America's system.

America's huge-trade-deficit and huge-current-account-deficit made today's America's system.
America's being debtor-nation (from foreign-countries) made today's America's system.

So, what should we do?

We must change the situation.
We America need money.

That is,
(1) We America must be rich.
(2) You and I must get share (or dividend, or allotment, or a slice of the take).

So, Please buy American!
Please export American-products!

And, so, Labor-Union is one answer.
Labor-Union will bring you share (or dividend, or allotment, or a slice of the take).
UAW and USW are one answers.
Please unite Americans.
Please contemplate and consider carefully again an again.

What is the cause?
What method should we take in order to counterattack?

Yes, I know and understand that young-people need something-cool.
Young are required to respond something-cool immediately.

Please contemplate and consider carefully again an again.

Japan, Germany, Russia, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, EU-countries, and Asian-countries
are evil-fascism-communism-empires !

We America must have huge-trade-surplus and huge-current-account-surplus.
We America must be creditor-nation.

Remember Pearl Harbor!
I love the U.S.A.!
I love all Americans!
I want to atone for what I had done to our America.

Very sincerely yours,
Shinichiro Takizawa
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tagajo, Japan

#15 Dec 12, 2012
English is too difficult for me!!!!!
I am sorry.
I love America.

Why do these happened?

----->>>>>

Why have these happened?
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tagajo, Japan

#16 Dec 13, 2012
You may know the following fact.

When someone holds lottery,
the bookmaker (sweepstakes promoter) can make money the most.

Bookmaker can be the richest.

Not the winner of lottery,
but the bookmaker can be the richest.
(in the long run.)

And, of course, they (bookmakers) will not appear.
They (bookmakers) will not be out in public.

Please imagine one of the most simple and easy-to-understand example.

Gangs NEVER play lottery by themselves.
Gangs always do bookmakers.
Gangs will NEVER use drugs by themselves.
Gangs always sell drugs.
(I have NO intention to support Gangs.)
(I think that it is better for Americans not to use drugs.)

We must trace from where money come.
We must trace to where money goes.

And, so,
Japan, Germany, Russia, China, Taiwan, EU-countries, Asian-countries, and South-Korea
are evil-fascism-communism-empires .

I love the U.S.A.!
I love all Americans!

Yes. I myself may have jealousy.
I cannot have confidence whther this idea will work good.
I cannot have confidence whther this idea is completely right.

But, I will NEVER betray the U.S.
I have no place to go now.
I only have the U.S.!
DENG

Nanjing, China

#17 Dec 13, 2012
Retards Everywhere wrote:
The Japanese guys sounds like Mirotard. Same behavior of talking to himself.
Is this a symptom of Fukushima radiation fallout?

SURE, ALL THE CHINA POSTERS ARE "SENT" BUT, WE KNOW ENGLISH BETTER THAN YOU.
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, right.
He is obviously one of you Chinese Communist Party "wu mao" scum. They have been sending a variety of "reinforcements" lately in a feeble and vain attempt to try and win a single debate on any point.
Poor, backwards CCP Stalinists!
They are such PATHETIC FAILURES!
Like you!
HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Just TOO DUMB to realize they are leftover Stalinist failures about to be swept away and unable to reverse the tide of history!
Rane

Thailand

#19 Dec 13, 2012
Wars syndrome is clear

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Looking for another sign of a weakened China ec... (Feb '16) Aug 9 mar 2
News Big-mouthed clown? China reacts to Trump Aug 5 mar 3
News China says no more foreign street names like "M... Aug 5 mar 2
News Japan defense papers raises concerns about Chin... Aug 5 mar 2
News How China's Debt Fix Could Make Things Much Worse Jul 28 mar 2
News These are the advanced surface-to-air missiles ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Yakult 2
News China broadcasts Swedish rights worker's confes... (Jan '16) Jan '16 jeff forsythe 1
More from around the web