Foreign holdings of US debt hit recor...

Foreign holdings of US debt hit record of $5.48 trillion in October; China's holdings rise

There are 1 comment on the The Washington Post story from Dec 17, 2012, titled Foreign holdings of US debt hit record of $5.48 trillion in October; China's holdings rise. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Foreign ownership of U.S. Treasury securities rose to a record level in October, a sign that overseas investors remain confident in U.S. debt despite a potential budget crisis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“I Am No One To Be Trifled With”

Since: Jun 09

Dread Pirate Roberts

#1 Dec 17, 2012
And Boehner is offering to delay the debt limit for one year and allow the progressive liberals to raise it again...

We're at a poker game...with NO real good cards...and all out of bluffs...seriously...

These countries own America...

And instead trying to win the game, we've got our underwear on the top of our heads...

Fiscal cliff or no fiscal cliff...we're in trouble either way...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. defense chief to China: End South China Se... (May '15) Nov 18 Yakult 9
News US 'Troubled' by China Plans to Keep Building o... Nov 17 mike turtle 3
News In Signal to China, Obama to Give 2 Ships to Ph... Nov 17 Timm Maddog 2
News How farmers from rural China bet on the stock m... Oct '15 CHINA CRASH 13
News What you need to know about the cyberspying dea... Oct '15 Agents of Corruption 1
News China providing Pakistan 50 fighter jets (May '11) Sep '15 News 14
News Analysis: US-China Agreement on Cybertheft a Fi... Sep '15 soinsj 1
More from around the web