Scarborough Shoal Issue Here in the P...

Scarborough Shoal Issue Here in the Philippines Over China

There are 212 comments on the CNN story from May 8, 2012, titled Scarborough Shoal Issue Here in the Philippines Over China. In it, CNN reports that:

I. 3 maps presented as Bajo de Masinloc or Scarborough Shoal as part of Zamabales Philippines :1.)Carta Hydrographical y Chorographical De Las Yslas Filipinas by Fr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
ofgs

San Juan, Philippines

#224 Jul 13, 2012
Marx wrote:
Kids, kids, both of you are pretty, can I go home now?
China got the nukes from the Soviets back then because they said they were being bullied. What was their thanks? They cut off our relations after, that's what.
I wish Spiderman could just see China right now and say "With great power, comes with great responsibility."
Thanks you, you chinky bastards...
wtf did u just try to say????
Martin Nuke

Antipolo, Philippines

#225 Jul 13, 2012
really true fairness wrote:
you both are talking nonsence.
Pagasa Island in Spratly was already a province of Palawan since the 70s. Scarborough Shoal is very near the Philippines it could never be China territory. I think it is China who is more desperate in occupying the South China Sea when they discovered that the Spratly have 225 billion barrels of oil which just rank second behind Saudi Arabia.

The South China Sea really belongs to the Nusantao Maritime Trading and Communication Network which they ruled for many centuries.
UAPESHAVEBIGGERM OUTH

Minneapolis, MN

#226 Jul 13, 2012
Martin Nuke wrote:
<quoted text>
Pagasa Island in Spratly was already a province of Palawan since the 70s. Scarborough Shoal is very near the Philippines it could never be China territory. I think it is China who is more desperate in occupying the South China Sea when they discovered that the Spratly have 225 billion barrels of oil which just rank second behind Saudi Arabia.
The South China Sea really belongs to the Nusantao Maritime Trading and Communication Network which they ruled for many centuries.
There's nothing to think about it is a sure thing I know how cold and greedy chinese are and specially when it comes to money. They say anything if it takes forever they will assert because that's how they are greedy.
Willie Levesque

Dollard-des-ormeaux, Canada

#227 Jul 13, 2012
cris wrote:
yea chinese bitches filipinos are children or toilet cleaners. great whats wrong with having a honest job?
but i will not argue chinese mainland girls also are beautiful just as the two chinese prostitutes i fucked in dubai for only 20 us dollars and begged for me to bring her to the philippines. yea chines girls are the prostitutes in the western worlds. why is it like this because you communist government have lied to you and misled you, thats why your people in china are very poor that all of you want to go out of china at all cost.
I will not even screw a Chinese lady with somebody else's dick. They are not worth even a dime.
UAPESHAVEBIGGERM OUTH

Minneapolis, MN

#228 Jul 13, 2012
Willie Levesque wrote:
<quoted text>
I will not even screw a Chinese lady with somebody else's dick. They are not worth even a dime.
Some looks pretty decent but a lot looks too chinky chonk. The occupy mosdtly the old west china town with rusted old iron water pipes and they build their restaurant on it, Yummy.

Since: Apr 09

Makati, Philippines

#229 Jul 13, 2012
UAPESHAVEBIGGERMOUTH wrote:
<quoted text> There's nothing to think about it is a sure thing I know how cold and greedy chinese are and specially when it comes to money. They say anything if it takes forever they will assert because that's how they are greedy.
Greed is one thing but when you have the ass to back it up is another.
UAPESHAVEBIGGERM OUTH

Minneapolis, MN

#230 Jul 13, 2012
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Greed is one thing but when you have the ass to back it up is another.
I know that for a personnal experience. I am not an achiever much less an over achiever. I am smart enough to discern the difference between simple living and having all the material things that you have no time to use life is too short and getting shorter. We all leave everything behind.
Villareal

Philippines

#231 Aug 1, 2012
kenny kills thumper wrote:
<quoted text>
We will see what happens when the Chinese start to drill.
diplomatically, sec.1 of Article 1 of the 1987 Philippine Constitution. these actions "DRILLING",is a clear violations of Philippine sovereignty and jurisdiction over the shoal and sovereign rights over the Philippines’ exclusive economic zone (EEZ) that covers the waters around Bajo de Masinloc. the said island is 123 miles from Subic Bay, China cannot use depend on discovering the island on 16th century. due process must prevail.
blabla

Talisay, Philippines

#235 Sep 25, 2012
yeah..i agree
chickaboo

Talisay, Philippines

#236 Sep 25, 2012
scarborough shoal is philippine's property!!!:S
kintairel

Quezon City, Philippines

#238 Nov 28, 2012
what the hell!!in the international law, it says there that every country has the right to expand or gain properties or territories, but again we should stick to the 200 nm rule...get it??so confusing
amcummer

Minneapolis, MN

#239 Jul 11, 2013
kintairel wrote:
what the hell!!in the international law, it says there that every country has the right to expand or gain properties or territories, but again we should stick to the 200 nm rule...get it??so confusing
The china man are always spewing propagandas to confuse the issue meanwhile they are hauling tons of fish with their thousands of commercial boats to take home to china mans land where 1.4 billion voracious mouthsd are waiting to be fed. The chinamen steals while the Filipinos protest and it'll go on forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News China charges 9 people for dumping toxic waste Sep '17 goes on all over 1
News Will Kim Budge? White House suggests China trad... Sep '17 Jeff Brightone 1
News China to US: Stop sending us your junk Sep '17 They made it be4 ... 1
News Alibaba vows to fight fakes - and China'sa (Jan '15) Sep '17 jose garrido 5
News China and Pakistan take swipes at Trump's Afgha... Sep '17 Jeff Brightone 2
News China exports its bike-sharing revolution to th... Sep '17 neil 2
News American student arrested in China has been freed Jul '17 YouDidntBuildThat 2
More from around the web