Did Casey Anthony's Mom Lie?

Full story: ABC News 52
Cindy Anthony listens in court during the trial of her daughter Casey Anthony at the Orange County Courthouse in Orlando, Fla., June 22, 2011. Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Chasing Chunky's Chicks”

Since: Jun 11

Jackson Hole

#1 Jul 1, 2011
Yes, she lied. That whole family exists on lies.
CINDY LIED

Coon Valley, WI

#3 Jul 1, 2011
Duh! Of course she did, we knew that before they were able to prove it today! All Biass did was have Cindy testify that she maybe was responsible for 1 search accidentally for chloroform, but what about the other 79 or so searches? And did she also look up neck breaking? She was proven to had lied on the stand. Her boss has nothing to gain by claiming Cindy was logged in at the office computer at the same time, but Cindy most definitively did by lying!

Now she will probably be brought up on charges as well, It makes nothing Biass has said credible, and it's probably put the nail in the proverbial coffin for Casey!

How sick is that for Cindy to cover up for the woman that killed her grand baby she claimed to love so much, daughter or not!

Since: Sep 07

Maumee, OH

#5 Jul 2, 2011
Did she lie so that her seed would not be put to death? I believe they(mom and dad) don't want her to go unpunished but not to die. You can say what you want until you are in that situation. That's still her child and most parents love their children unconditionally be if they are right or wrong. I know that I love my daughter that way.
Ben

Morristown, TN

#6 Jul 2, 2011
I believe that she lied and she will spend 15 years in prison, plus have her nursing license revoked. If she is not charged with perjury though, once this trial is over and Casey is found guilty, I wouldn't be surprised if Cindy Anthony files from divorce from George Anthony, take everything from him, and take back her maiden name, then Lee will cut ties with both parents, and lastly George, if he attempts suicide again, he'll wind up in a psychiatric hospital.
Ben

Morristown, TN

#7 Jul 2, 2011
Btw, I thought courts were supposed to respect Sundays and holidays.

“Concerning children”

Since: Nov 09

Cincinnati

#8 Jul 2, 2011
Ben wrote:
Btw, I thought courts were supposed to respect Sundays and holidays.
Normally they would, but this trial has been dragged out by the defense with their stalling tactics, and the taxpayers would not be happy if this takes much longer.. JP concerned with the money issues, has a right to speed this along.
grimreaper

Chesapeake, OH

#9 Jul 2, 2011
Did she lie? is a pigs ass pork.

Since: Jul 11

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Jul 2, 2011
of course she lied.she is desperate to save her daughter,don't know about you,but i'd do anything i could to save my kids,would'nt you?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#11 Jul 2, 2011
So if the judge threw matt into jail for flipping the bird, then why isnt cindy in jail for lying?

“Concerning children”

Since: Nov 09

Cincinnati

#12 Jul 2, 2011
CranberryLdy wrote:
So if the judge threw matt into jail for flipping the bird, then why isnt cindy in jail for lying?
Her time is coming.. You don't do that to a witness until after the trial.
Casey is guilty

Lexington, KY

#13 Jul 2, 2011
Rainbowinthedark wrote:
of course she lied.she is desperate to save her daughter,don't know about you,but i'd do anything i could to save my kids,would'nt you?
Even if they murdered your grandaughter?
nsnsns

Jacksonville, NC

#14 Jul 2, 2011
grimreaper wrote:
Did she lie? is a pigs ass pork.
All but the hole.
nsnsns

Jacksonville, NC

#15 Jul 2, 2011
You know, I would for sure hang onto every semi-reasonable doubt....every shred of doubt. I would twist every fact to the light most favorable to my child. Absolutely.

But, I would NEVER, EVER LIE UNDER OATH to, on or for anyone, anywhere, anytime. It is a biggie in my faith....

“Chasing Chunky's Chicks”

Since: Jun 11

Jackson Hole

#16 Jul 2, 2011
nsnsns wrote:
You know, I would for sure hang onto every semi-reasonable doubt....every shred of doubt. I would twist every fact to the light most favorable to my child. Absolutely.
But, I would NEVER, EVER LIE UNDER OATH to, on or for anyone, anywhere, anytime. It is a biggie in my faith....
Very true and I think Cindy's lying did more harm than good. And I know that she lost a loved grandchild but I do not feel that excuses her or anyone from committing perjury. I hope Florida ignores public sympathy and charges her with it and I hope she does jail time. She needs to realize that lying is not the answer. Plaus if they let her get away with perjury wouldn't that mean anyone serving time for that now would be unfairly prosecuted? And Cindy is special? She already thinks that!

Since: Sep 07

Maumee, OH

#17 Jul 2, 2011
Casey is guilty wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if they murdered your grandaughter?
It's her child. I would want my daughter punished but not put to death. I would still love her regardless.
Ben

Morristown, TN

#18 Jul 2, 2011
Chief Wiggums wrote:
<quoted text>
Her time is coming.. You don't do that to a witness until after the trial.
Yes, she'll get 15 years in prison, and I'm sure her license as a nurse will be revokedd, if it hasn't already. If her husband had anything do with it, then he should get the time as well. "Special" Cindy wouldn't get any rights to privacy nor would George in prison.
CINDY LIED

Coon Valley, WI

#19 Jul 3, 2011
pamiety wrote:
Did she lie so that her seed would not be put to death? I believe they(mom and dad) don't want her to go unpunished but not to die. You can say what you want until you are in that situation. That's still her child and most parents love their children unconditionally be if they are right or wrong. I know that I love my daughter that way.
Great for you! But who loved Kayle unconditionally? Who's in her corner, grandma, grandpa, or mom? Obviously not! Their granddaughter should have come first before their adult daughter then and especially now!
CINDY LIED

Coon Valley, WI

#20 Jul 3, 2011
Rainbowinthedark wrote:
Casey is not a kid! Kayle was!
CINDY LIED

Coon Valley, WI

#21 Jul 3, 2011
nsnsns wrote:
Casey is not a child, Kayle WAS the child! Casey is an adult who is a sociopath who is not crazy and knows between right and wrong. She may be self absorbed and a habitual liar and murderer but she is not a child, she is an adult woman who killed her child with no remorse! why would you protect a family member like that, daughter or not? Casey has been throwing every member of her family under the bus when ever she can to get away with murdering that beautiful little girl!
CINDY LIED

Coon Valley, WI

#22 Jul 3, 2011
pamiety wrote:
<quoted text>
It's her child. I would want my daughter punished but not put to death. I would still love her regardless.
Why do you keep calling Casey a child? She is an adult! Kayle WAS the child, and she has no one on her side from that family! Sickening!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Casey Anthony Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Casey Anthony May Become Paralegal (Jan '13) Mar 28 ImmaGetMeSome 19
News Casey Anthony files for bankruptcy (Jan '13) Mar 28 ImmaGetMeSome 10
News Jury finds Casey Anthony not guilty of murder (Jul '11) Mar 21 Truluck 13,662
News Casey Anthony detectives missed 'suffocation' s... (Nov '12) Jul '13 Moby Dick 54
News Casey Anthony Bankruptcy Hearing (Mar '13) Mar '13 oh no 2
News Casey Anthony's lawyer Jose Baez talks about th... (Jul '12) Mar '13 Sherry 2
News Casey Anthony files for bankruptcy in Florida, ... (Jan '13) Mar '13 Sherry 2
More from around the web