Casey Anthony files for bankruptcy in...

Casey Anthony files for bankruptcy in Florida

There are 35 comments on the Fox News story from Jan 26, 2013, titled Casey Anthony files for bankruptcy in Florida. In it, Fox News reports that:

Court records show that Anthony, who was acquitted of killing her two-year-old daughter in 2011, filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy on Friday in federal court in Tampa.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kicker 14

Carrollton, GA

#1 Jan 26, 2013
she should charge more money for that stuff.. There is NO REASON ON EARTH why any woman should have to file for bankruptsy when they are sitting in a GLODMINE.
bob

Bloomington, IN

#2 Jan 26, 2013
She just did that so when she loses the civil suit she can cry there is no money. hey kicker prostitution is illegal most places. It is in Florida any way lol.
just me

Richmond, KY

#3 Jan 26, 2013
I honestly think she is guilty of the crime she was charged with. but dear old dad the ex Detective knew how how to play it out and now she sits on a Goldmine. i hope other money hungry people don't get the idea do so something like that to make money off of movies etc. and i agree she shouldn't be filing Bankruptcy unless she is trying to secure herself from the poor woman who's name she drug thru the dirt. i didn't watch the LMN movie and i wont buy National Enquirer nothing to do with her i think she is scum and that's my right under the 2nd Amendment to say i think she killed her kid. i think court system screwed up. Failing little caylee.and why would you hide a swimming pool drowning? i mean it happen here a few years ago and no one went to jail they called 911 and tried to save the child OMG that was a Botched case from the get go.an Kicker no matter how much she charge for anything not one dime or one look from me is gonna help her make more what i call blood money
ILOVECASEY

Marion, OH

#4 Jan 26, 2013
Casey is so hot, will you marry me Casey????
haa

Jefferson City, MO

#5 Jan 26, 2013
ILOVECASEY wrote:
So she can kill ur kid to idiot!So what does ur sick as$ love ? that she can go and party get tats while her kid is gone? or is it that she killed her kid and has no heart,ya she may have got by with it but KARMA will get her if not that then GOD will!!!! hope she rots in hell!
Sad Case

Owensboro, KY

#6 Jan 26, 2013
One of the saddest things is that the caliber of the detectives and prosecutors who worked that case is typical of our whole criminal justice system. When people do end up in prison, it's usually because of luck, not because of competence of detectives or prosecutors. Lots of depraved people get away with cold blooded murder against children while lots of other people go to prison for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

People are so stupid and blind. When they see Casey Anthony, they only see how pretty she is. They can't see what a depraved monster she is. If Adolph Hitler had been a pretty girl instead of an ugly man, the whole world would be Nazi by now, and instead of millions of children being murdered, it would have already added up to the billions. People would get used to it, to the point where murdering children would no longer seem like such a horrible crime, but more like an every day hassle.
just me

Richmond, KY

#7 Jan 26, 2013
ILOVECASEY wrote:
I noticed your Loaction is Ohio. makes me wondering if that's where the douche bag B**** is hiding out. and maybe you are her. it's apparent she like the spot light and keeps up with her fans. and the leaking of the video Diary. Accident i doubt it. or maybe your her dad whom she said molested her? before moving to FL she lived in OH. bet that is where her and her family are hiding out and you sick freak .there isn't much that's pretty about her. but i forgot Trashy Men like her kind. how can you set and make lite of something so tragic? i hope you don't or never have kids who ever you are!!!
muslims r terrorists

Chicago, IL

#8 Jan 26, 2013
poor girl brutalized by the system now bankrupt .. People have no hearts ..

Casey should have more Cayleens .

God bless you .. you are a beatiful human Casey
misc FLA fyi

Toronto, Canada

#9 Jan 27, 2013
kicker 14

Carrollton, GA

#10 Jan 27, 2013
I know where she is, but its none of your business..
bob

Bloomington, IN

#11 Jan 27, 2013
just me wrote:
<quoted text>I noticed your Loaction is Ohio. makes me wondering if that's where the douche bag B**** is hiding out. and maybe you are her. it's apparent she like the spot light and keeps up with her fans. and the leaking of the video Diary. Accident i doubt it. or maybe your her dad whom she said molested her? before moving to FL she lived in OH. bet that is where her and her family are hiding out and you sick freak .there isn't much that's pretty about her. but i forgot Trashy Men like her kind. how can you set and make lite of something so tragic? i hope you don't or never have kids who ever you are!!!
You need to try to get a few facts. She is in Florida, couldn't have filed any thing there if she wasn't. And she doesn't have any contact with her "family". I hope a gator eats her. I think she should have been convicted. But its not right for you to yell stuff at someone who so obviously was making a joke. She isn't hot, she is s plain as they come.
just me

Richmond, KY

#12 Jan 27, 2013
bob wrote:
<quoted text>You need to try to get a few facts. She is in Florida, couldn't have filed any thing there if she wasn't. And she doesn't have any contact with her "family". I hope a gator eats her. I think she should have been convicted. But its not right for you to yell stuff at someone who so obviously was making a joke. She isn't hot, she is s plain as they come.
It's apparent she thinks she Hot.that's what ended the life of a precious child.her need to go to the clubs enter the hot body contest's and all the parting and Girl on Girl pics that made her look like a h and not a mother. so all she needs is a little more encouragement to do something else stupid so yeah Go on joke with her about being hot.if it floats your boat. and her family moved from FL when her trail was over and she went into hiding as soon as she was released and maybe you need to read the article from ABC News when she went off probation she was free to go where ever she wanted and i am not sure but i don't think it is a crime to file then move to another state. it would just mean she would have to travel a to meet with her Attorney. and how do you know she don't continue to talk to her family? the Media? omg everyone should have learned a long time ago they can be relied on a source of the truth,and it seems to me Bob that you might be the one who made the Hot statement cause your defending them. i will say what i want when i want it's called freedom of speech and we all know you tease a dog by tying a porkchop on a rope in front of it.and one more thing before i end this i have never heard of a Gator eating sh88 before so don't cross your fingers on that one
just me

Richmond, KY

#13 Jan 27, 2013
My earlier statement should have read. you don't tease a dog by tying a porkchop on a rope in front of and not expect that dog to eat it. i wont even Joke about the ugly w i wont give her the satisfaction of a smile.the court system already did that
bob

Bloomington, IN

#14 Jan 27, 2013
Omg you say the abc news said yada yada then tell me to not believe the news. You are obsessed with being right. You don't give a damn about that child. You just want your name on the right side.,I'm not joking with her or any one else. You don't get to judge every one . I didn't defend her. So STFU until you have facts not just what you want the rest of us to believe just because you said so . SFB
pam browning family

Greenville, SC

#15 Jan 27, 2013
just me wrote:
I honestly think she is guilty of the crime she was charged with. but dear old dad the ex Detective knew how how to play it out and now she sits on a Goldmine. i hope other money hungry people don't get the idea do so something like that to make money off of movies etc. and i agree she shouldn't be filing Bankruptcy unless she is trying to secure herself from the poor woman who's name she drug thru the dirt. i didn't watch the LMN movie and i wont buy National Enquirer nothing to do with her i think she is scum and that's my right under the 2nd Amendment to say i think she killed her kid. i think court system screwed up. Failing little caylee.and why would you hide a swimming pool drowning? i mean it happen here a few years ago and no one went to jail they called 911 and tried to save the child OMG that was a Botched case from the get go.an Kicker no matter how much she charge for anything not one dime or one look from me is gonna help her make more what i call blood money
i agree with you and i think she shouldnt be able to file bankruptcy she should have to pay all those atty bills she should get a job and file taxes just like everyone else oh wait she doesnt have a dependdent to claim she should be fixed so she can never have another child as should all women who go to that extreme and may god have mercy on her soul
pam browning family

Greenville, SC

#16 Jan 27, 2013
just me wrote:
<quoted text>I noticed your Loaction is Ohio. makes me wondering if that's where the douche bag B**** is hiding out. and maybe you are her. it's apparent she like the spot light and keeps up with her fans. and the leaking of the video Diary. Accident i doubt it. or maybe your her dad whom she said molested her? before moving to FL she lived in OH. bet that is where her and her family are hiding out and you sick freak .there isn't much that's pretty about her. but i forgot Trashy Men like her kind. how can you set and make lite of something so tragic? i hope you don't or never have kids who ever you are!!!
i agree with you ive never seen an uglier person in my life except for eliza and adam baker who killed their child [eliza stepdaughter]Zarah baker 11 years old had survived cancer lost a leg had hearing aids had a beautiful smile it happened here in N.C. what is wrong with these people
just me

Richmond, KY

#17 Jan 27, 2013
pam browning family wrote:
<quoted text>i agree with you ive never seen an uglier person in my life except for eliza and adam baker who killed their child [eliza stepdaughter]Zarah baker 11 years old had survived cancer lost a leg had hearing aids had a beautiful smile it happened here in N.C. what is wrong with these people
I couldn't agree with you more.i remember when that happen.it was so tragic. that Child beat a lot of odds to be killed by Pathetic excuses for Parents. anybody that hurts a child is hell bound in my opinion
just me

Richmond, KY

#18 Jan 27, 2013
bob wrote:
Omg you say the abc news said yada yada then tell me to not believe the news. You are obsessed with being right. You don't give a damn about that child. You just want your name on the right side.,I'm not joking with her or any one else. You don't get to judge every one . I didn't defend her. So STFU until you have facts not just what you want the rest of us to believe just because you said so . SFB
No i am not Obsessed about being right, i have been wrong many times. it seems you may have issues with the fact you can be wrong though. accusing me. and don't tell me what i Do and don't care about. i am sitting behind a computer screen with no name. and nothing to gain no public Praise ETC.and i cried the day that let that no good for nothing trapm go free. and you are the one who commented on my post about it was only a Joke. why are you Defending the one who was joking? something seems odd to me about you and your defending. and i am on the right side. always was and will be..IT'S ABOUT CAYLEE. i once lost my 8 year old in the local mall. and we live in a very low crime rate town in our state and i was yelling to the top of my lungs for my Child how the H does one wait as long as that nasty Casey did to cry for help????. to me Our kids are our FUTURE it's about them Bob and i will be heard loud and clear concerning Kids if you have a problem with that then gfys and yes Bob according to the ID interview with Casey's attorney the media had a lot of stuff wrong as well as the court system but there is doubt that they got the after one year probation she was free to go where she wanted wrong. most likely not... and i am not judging everyone Bob just Judging the Fact that she shouldn't be joked with she is not right in the head. people joking about her could be compared to a girl dancing naked in a room full of horny men rubbing all over them.EVENTUALLY one or more of those men will take that woman with force.and if people keep making jokes like i love you casey will you marry me yada yada as you put it! she may be tempted to do something else to get more attention. and it could be someone kid she does it to since she don't have one of her own no more.so NO BOB USTF YOU SMFSOB DON'T CURSE AT ME AND EXPECT ME TO LAY DOWN LIKE A DOG YOU ARE!!!! Reply and say what you want i don't care.SHE IS GUILTY AS H SHE JUST GOT AWAY WITH THE HELP OF DEAR OLD DAD IN MY OPINION HAVE A GOOD DAY BJ BOB
Anonymous

Miami, FL

#20 Jan 27, 2013
just me wrote:
<quoted text>SHE IS GUILTY AS H
Whether you like it or not, she was found not guilty. Your "verdict" doesn't mean squat.
Sandy

Hollywood, FL

#21 Jan 27, 2013
Sad Case wrote:
One of the saddest things is that the caliber of the detectives and prosecutors who worked that case is typical of our whole criminal justice system. When people do end up in prison, it's usually because of luck, not because of competence of detectives or prosecutors. Lots of depraved people get away with cold blooded murder against children while lots of other people go to prison for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
People are so stupid and blind. When they see Casey Anthony, they only see how pretty she is. They can't see what a depraved monster she is. If Adolph Hitler had been a pretty girl instead of an ugly man, the whole world would be Nazi by now, and instead of millions of children being murdered, it would have already added up to the billions. People would get used to it, to the point where murdering children would no longer seem like such a horrible crime, but more like an every day hassle.
You have no idea how low the police standards are in Florida which is why it is a gold mine for white collar criminals unless the feds get involved.

It is after all the most politically corrupt state there is .

"Watchdog Group: Florida “Most Corrupt” State"

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/06/06/watchdog...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Casey Anthony Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Casey Anthony prosecutor: Sorry about Ashley Ma... (Aug '15) Aug '15 missattempts 2
News Jury finds Casey Anthony not guilty of murder (Jul '11) May '15 Terri Diane 13,664
News Casey Anthony May Become Paralegal (Jan '13) May '15 missattempts 22
News Casey Anthony files for bankruptcy (Jan '13) Apr '15 Texas_Ave 11
News Casey Anthony detectives missed 'suffocation' s... (Nov '12) Jul '13 Moby Dick 54
News Casey Anthony Bankruptcy Hearing (Mar '13) Mar '13 oh no 2
News Casey Anthony's lawyer Jose Baez talks about th... (Jul '12) Mar '13 Sherry 2
More from around the web