The unsung hero of the bin Laden raid

The unsung hero of the bin Laden raid

There are 4 comments on the The Washington Post story from May 5, 2012, titled The unsung hero of the bin Laden raid. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Parker was spot on when she said we "ignore the best while celebrating the least." It shames me to think that the likes of Kim Kardashian and Donald Trump bask in the riches of unearned celebrity while citizens of meaningful accomplishment such as Adm.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“Don't read what's to the right”

Since: Aug 11

Owensboro, KY

#1 May 5, 2012
The real unsung hero of bin Laden's death is Marfan syndrome- what really killed him... a LONG time ago...
http://blog.thedrahos.net/2011/06/bin-laden-k...
umm

United States

#2 May 5, 2012
Welcome to USA. Celebrities (retards) are respected more than people who do something good for US, people who put their life on the line for US.
lolol

Santa Fe, NM

#4 May 5, 2012
don't steal bams thunder on his one handed finding, killing and urinating on laden, spike that football brutha
DENG

Zhenjiang, China

#5 May 5, 2012
"The unsung hero of the bin Laden raid"

WHAT RAID? MEANING THE "RAID" THAT ONLY HAPPENED ON LADEN IN THE UNITED STATES MEDIA?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Bin Laden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Running Scared North Korea's Kim terrified of B... Jun '17 Parden Pard 1
News Romney 'applauds' Obama for Osama bin Laden raid (May '12) Feb '16 Jared Axelrod Dem... 51
News 'Utter nonsense': CIA and White House blast Sey... (May '15) May '15 -Lea- 1
News Did enhanced interrogation help the CIA find Os... (Dec '14) Dec '14 lol 2
News Push to declassify more documents seized from b... (Jun '13) Apr '14 swedenforever 4
News Bergen: Pakistan hid Bin Laden? Prove it (Mar '14) Mar '14 Quagmire 12
News Pakistan reduces sentence for doctor accused of... (Mar '14) Mar '14 PAKIs_TALK_OUT_OF... 4
More from around the web