Obama Was Prepared to Try Bin Laden

Full story: ABC News

If Osama bin Laden had surrendered to the Navy SEALs, President Obama was prepared to put the al Qaeda leader on trial in a federal court, the president told journalist Mark Bowden in a November story in VANITY FAIR based on an adaptation from Bowden's pending book THE FINISH.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 23 of23
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

USA USA USA USA USA USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I am talking about the execution without trial of nearly 3,000 US citizens and foreign nationals murdered by al-Qaeda September 11, 2001. How do you function day-to-day being so stupid?
Al queda?? You mean the terrorist proxie group created and funded to this day by the american government and israel??? You mean the same group used all over the world by the american government as a pretext for endless wars and invasion of other countries???The world knows the american government and israel did 9/11 to build support for endless wars in the middle east.The only place on earth where even a few people are dumb enough to believe the american government lie is in america.
Gaga for GAGA

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Well, look there, it's Dung's siamese twin.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Gaga for GAGA wrote:
Well, look there, it's Dung's siamese twin.
Well,look there ,it's another jewish full time propagandist.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 23 of23
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••