Pakistan's spy agency seeks some credit for bin Laden's death

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan - Pakistan's premier spy service, stung by lingering suspicions that it was complicit in sheltering Osama bin Laden, said Friday that it deserves credit for helping U.S. intelligence officials locate the hideout where the al-Qaeda chief was killed by American commandos nearly a year ago. Full Story
steve

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Apr 27, 2012
sure they did just like cheney and halliburton control gas prices
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#2 Apr 28, 2012
Of course they deserve some credit.

If they weren't harbouring him then the western intelligence agencies would have had to look somewhere else for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Bin Laden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Push to declassify more documents seized from b... (Jun '13) Apr '14 swedenforever 4
Bergen: Pakistan hid Bin Laden? Prove it (Mar '14) Mar '14 Quagmire 12
Pakistan reduces sentence for doctor accused of... (Mar '14) Mar '14 PAKIs_TALK_OUT_OF... 4
NY Jury Selection Starts for Bin Laden Son-in-Law (Mar '14) Mar '14 Clintons NEED A T... 3
Order: Destroy pics of bin Laden's body (Feb '14) Feb '14 mjjcpa 1
Hero doctor of bin Laden raid charged with murder (Nov '13) Nov '13 rfirma1 2
Obama Takes Heat Over 'Politicizing' bin Laden ... (May '12) Sep '13 CrybabyRepublicans 232

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE