'Nightmare' at home for SEAL who shot Osama bin Laden

Full story: CNN
The former SEAL Team six member who killed Osama bin Laden in 2011 is profiled in the March issue of Esquire magazine. Full Story
Happy Anniversary 1913

Dalton, MA

#1 Feb 11, 2013
This country is being led by one of the biggest decadent A$$clowns ever to step into the oval office and if you think that these puppets run this country then you are mildly retarded.

'They' are destroying this country and The Middle East through our banks, military, aipax, courts, govt, media, follyhood etc.

We are a bunch of drunk, drugged out, sexual indigents that have no clue as to the damage they have inflicted upon America.
We are morally, physically, spiritually, and financially broken because of them and the subversion and decadence unleashed upon this nation since liberalism peaked shortly after the hippy movement. Not long after the gold standard went out the window and homosexuality was basically no longer considered an illness.
The rest is...well.....history.

Goodbye Rome

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#2 Feb 11, 2013
Why cant the Navy offer him a desk job so he can get his pension. Lots of bean counters in the navy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Bin Laden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did enhanced interrogation help the CIA find Os... Dec '14 lol 2
Romney 'applauds' Obama for Osama bin Laden raid (May '12) Nov '14 Bruno24 50
Push to declassify more documents seized from b... (Jun '13) Apr '14 swedenforever 4
Bergen: Pakistan hid Bin Laden? Prove it (Mar '14) Mar '14 Quagmire 12
Pakistan reduces sentence for doctor accused of... (Mar '14) Mar '14 PAKIs_TALK_OUT_OF... 4
NY Jury Selection Starts for Bin Laden Son-in-Law (Mar '14) Mar '14 Clintons NEED A T... 3
Order: Destroy pics of bin Laden's body (Feb '14) Feb '14 mjjcpa 1
More from around the web