Bin Laden's demise opens door to our ...

Bin Laden's demise opens door to our Afghan exit

There are 34 comments on the KGWN-TV Cheyenne story from May 2, 2011, titled Bin Laden's demise opens door to our Afghan exit. In it, KGWN-TV Cheyenne reports that:

Osama bin Laden is seen in this undated photo taken from a television image. Put aside, for the time being, the fact that the United States - with a $80 billion a year intelligence system, a $600-billion-plus military budget, and a vast law enforcement apparatus - couldn't find and kill Osama bin Laden for more than fifteen years, including ten ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KGWN-TV Cheyenne.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I Am No One To Be Trifled With”

Since: Jun 09

Dread Pirate Roberts

#1 May 2, 2011
Actually according to Obama, it doesn't. Appearantly we will continue there.
Citizen

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 May 2, 2011
What ever this "event" is has opened the door for an Obama 2nd term and perpetual war and debt, we can't wake up because we choose to embrace the illusion.
Clark

Karachi, Pakistan

#3 May 2, 2011
Citizen wrote:
What ever this "event" is has opened the door for an Obama 2nd term and perpetual war and debt, we can't wake up because we choose to embrace the illusion.
Indian Embassy in Afghanistan announces memorial service for Osama --- many renowned dignitaries like Mr Swami & Mr Bajrang Dal of RSS (Indian Extremist - Terrorist Organization Leader) also invited in this memorial

“I Am No One To Be Trifled With”

Since: Jun 09

Dread Pirate Roberts

#4 May 2, 2011
Citizen wrote:
Unfortunately you are correct.
Clark

Karachi, Pakistan

#5 May 2, 2011
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/india/T4L6PV...

India weeping over Osama death
Miller Time

Toledo, OH

#6 May 2, 2011
They have to prepare to invade Iran (Why Iraq and Afghanistan, which is at the border of West and East of Iran Respectively, were attacked in the first place).
Miller Time

Toledo, OH

#7 May 2, 2011
Citizen wrote:
Well, like the BUSH illusion, the people will vote for him [Obama] again.
Pat398

Valrico, FL

#8 May 2, 2011
It's not an easy thing to find someone when you have such a large area to comb and limited manpower. The law enforcement apparatus is prettyw much irrelevant unless he's hiding inside the United States. The point of him being in Islamabad does say something about the truthfulness of the Pakistanis in their 'support' or is another lie to build support for a Pakistan campaign.

If we do end up in Paki and Iran we surely are the 'mighty eagle' as foretold in Islamic prophecy that will 'cleanse the nations of Islam'.
Al Sharpton

Tampa, FL

#9 May 2, 2011
odumba promised we'd be out of there over 2 years ago ... and he'd close girmo over 2 1/2 years ago!

when people see his invasion of syria commence soon & gas prices at record high's of $6/gallon come june of 2012 ... odumba's stupid azz is grass!
DNA

Sarnia, Canada

#10 May 2, 2011
They killed number one, now they'll go after number two.
Deng

Nanjing, China

#11 May 2, 2011
THE UNITED STATES KEEPS LIGHTING ALL THESE WAR FUSES; THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WILL BE UTTERLY DESTROYED.

Since: Nov 08

Cologne- Germany

#12 May 2, 2011
Bin laden's demise.......... is the title of this thread.
My English is poor. But i know the definition of the word demise

Demise, in its original meaning, is an Anglo-Norman legal term (from French démettre, from Latin dimittere, to send away) for a transfer of an estate, especially by lease. The word has an operative effect in a lease implying a covenant "for quiet enjoyment".

Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/demise#ixzz1LFSn...

Bin laden was killled for obvious reasons like in the case of Sadam Hussain.
Are there any intellectual in this forum to revive this micky mouse or wicky leak affair?
Deng

Nanjing, China

#13 May 2, 2011
IN JULY, 2001, BIN LADEN WAS OBSERVED DRAGGING AROUND A KIDNEY DIALYSIS MACHINE, FOR GOOD REASONS TOO; HE DIED FROM KIDNEY FAILURE IN DECEMBER, 2001.

Since: Nov 08

Cologne- Germany

#14 May 2, 2011
I am a strict non-violent person and a strong upholder of MLK
Mahathma Gandhi
KARL MARX
and Nelson Mandela beside Mother Theresa.
I wish to book the living criminals who make the global human's life a hell.
i will die without any religious, national attachment or affliation.
Put down your flags and shed a drop of tear if you have eyes
westley from manchester

UK

#15 May 3, 2011
Ramafuchs wrote:
I am a strict non-violent person and a strong upholder of MLK
Mahathma Gandhi
KARL MARX
and Nelson Mandela beside Mother Theresa.
I wish to book the living criminals who make the global human's life a hell.
i will die without any religious, national attachment or affliation.
Put down your flags and shed a drop of tear if you have eyes
I'm with ya brother.Power to the people (Not sure of Mother Theresa tho)
CHECK IT OUT

Kenton, OH

#16 May 5, 2011
Deng wrote:
THE UNITED STATES KEEPS LIGHTING ALL THESE WAR FUSES; THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WILL BE UTTERLY DESTROYED.

Not by you! Slant eyes! I'm not in the military but come at me with that attiduted You will be in a world of hurt! You have forgoten AMERICAN BACK WOOD BOYS HAVE PRETTY GOOD ARESENALS! WE WILL COME OUT OF THE WOOD WORK JUST SRTIR IT UP!
Deng

Nanjing, China

#17 May 5, 2011
LIVE BY THE SWORD DIE BY THE SWORD.

Deng wrote:

Not by you! Slant eyes! I'm not in the military but come at me with that attiduted You will be in a world of hurt! You have forgoten AMERICAN BACK WOOD BOYS HAVE PRETTY GOOD ARESENALS! WE WILL COME OUT OF THE WOOD WORK JUST SRTIR IT UP!
CHECK IT OUT wrote:
<quoted text>
Die

Germany

#18 May 5, 2011
Then now, when Bin Laden is dead and according to all global world medias supported by usa just catching of killing Bin laden was the only purpose of these brutal invasions, genocide and crimes against humanity commited by global war criminals from usa and nato. Then, Bin laden is dead, there is no reason to invade and occupy Afghanistan, Oakistan, isn´t it? Time to withdraw and get out.

“image gallery of moenjodaro”

Since: Jan 06

Location hidden

#20 May 5, 2011
Die wrote:
Then now, when Bin Laden is dead and according to all global world medias supported by usa just catching of killing Bin laden was the only purpose of these brutal invasions, genocide and crimes against humanity commited by global war criminals from usa and nato. Then, Bin laden is dead, there is no reason to invade and occupy Afghanistan, Oakistan, isn´t it? Time to withdraw and get out.
CIA Creating Confusion After Pakistan Helped Kill Bin Laden

May 5, 2011

In an interview with Voice of Russia, ruvr.ru, Ahmed Quraishi, senior fellow with Project For Pakistan In 21st Century, says despite massive propaganda in US media, there are no signs of panic in Islamabad.

alicia

Benton, AR

#21 May 7, 2011

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Bin Laden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Romney 'applauds' Obama for Osama bin Laden raid (May '12) Feb '16 Jared Axelrod Dem... 51
News 'Utter nonsense': CIA and White House blast Sey... (May '15) May '15 -Lea- 1
News Did enhanced interrogation help the CIA find Os... (Dec '14) Dec '14 lol 2
News Push to declassify more documents seized from b... (Jun '13) Apr '14 swedenforever 4
News Bergen: Pakistan hid Bin Laden? Prove it (Mar '14) Mar '14 Quagmire 12
News Pakistan reduces sentence for doctor accused of... (Mar '14) Mar '14 PAKIs_TALK_OUT_OF... 4
News NY Jury Selection Starts for Bin Laden Son-in-Law (Mar '14) Mar '14 Clintons NEED A T... 3
More from around the web