Was Pakistan tipped off to bin Laden ...

Was Pakistan tipped off to bin Laden raid?

There are 7 comments on the CNN story from Dec 5, 2011, titled Was Pakistan tipped off to bin Laden raid?. In it, CNN reports that:

A Pakistani policeman stands guard in front of Osama bin Laden's former compound in Abbottabad on May 7, 2011.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Ahmeds used drones

Youngstown, NY

#1 Dec 5, 2011
Half price off sale starting today and ending zionist new year. Buy now for super low prices.

And now we killed all 24 of your US Navy SEALs and have your Top secret Stealth helicopter technology.

Thank you stupid Obama.

Ayman Zawahiri

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#2 Dec 6, 2011
Ahmeds used drones wrote:
Half price off sale starting today and ending zionist new year. Buy now for super low prices.
And now we killed all 24 of your US Navy SEALs and have your Top secret Stealth helicopter technology.
Thank you stupid Obama.
Ayman Zawahiri
Killed 24 Seals ?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#3 Dec 6, 2011
Give me a freakin' break...of course they were..you just don't enter someone else's country and go after their leader...we weren't born yesterday...maybe the day after. ROCK ON!
yep

United States

#4 Dec 6, 2011
It doesn't matter. Osama is dead. Show must go on.
TheBatty Yew

Leeds, UK

#5 Dec 6, 2011
Was Mr Clinton having sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky,,,,,

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#6 Dec 6, 2011
Colorado Chick wrote:
Give me a freakin' break...of course they were..you just don't enter someone else's country and go after their leader...we weren't born yesterday...maybe the day after. ROCK ON!
Who's leader ?

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#7 Dec 6, 2011
yep wrote:
It doesn't matter. Osama is dead. Show must go on.
Rock on .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Bin Laden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Utter nonsense': CIA and White House blast Sey... May '15 -Lea- 1
News Did enhanced interrogation help the CIA find Os... (Dec '14) Dec '14 lol 2
News Romney 'applauds' Obama for Osama bin Laden raid (May '12) Nov '14 Bruno24 50
News Push to declassify more documents seized from b... (Jun '13) Apr '14 swedenforever 4
News Bergen: Pakistan hid Bin Laden? Prove it (Mar '14) Mar '14 Quagmire 12
News Pakistan reduces sentence for doctor accused of... (Mar '14) Mar '14 PAKIs_TALK_OUT_OF... 4
News NY Jury Selection Starts for Bin Laden Son-in-Law (Mar '14) Mar '14 Clintons NEED A T... 3
More from around the web