Group sues to get bin Laden photo

Group sues to get bin Laden photo

There are 49 comments on the CNN story from Jun 10, 2011, titled Group sues to get bin Laden photo. In it, CNN reports that:

A Washington-based watchdog group is suing the CIA and Defense Department to release photos of Osama bin Laden.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: May 08

Wiesbaden, Germany

#1 Jun 10, 2011
I agree with this comment on CNN's story:

>>>Real

If you want to see those videos bad enough to sue over them, you need professional psychiatric help.<<<

“Pardon my nosiness ”

Since: May 07

London, England

#2 Jun 10, 2011
I the police blow the brains out of criminal, can you demand that they hand over the video for your viewing pleasure?

“Pardon my nosiness ”

London, England

#3 Jun 10, 2011
Correction: should say "If the police" but you all knew that didn't you?
hmm

Santa Clara, CA

#4 Jun 10, 2011
Bin Laden is dead. Forget him and move on.
Dark Kent

Montezuma, IA

#5 Jun 10, 2011
hmm wrote:
right on!

Since: May 08

Wiesbaden, Germany

#6 Jun 10, 2011
hmm wrote:
One head of the hydra was cut off, now let's watch and eliminaate the others.
Gus

Vancouver, Canada

#7 Jun 10, 2011
...tell those who are suing,to...''GET STUFFED'',clueless jerks!
Paul

Winnipeg, Canada

#8 Jun 10, 2011
Marie-Luise wrote:
I agree with this comment on CNN's story:
>>>Real
If you want to see those videos bad enough to sue over them, you need professional psychiatric help.<<<
No, What we want is to see if government is lying to us or not. We the people are pretty pissed off with recent events that occured in the past 5-9 years.

“Pardon my nosiness ”

London, England

#9 Jun 10, 2011
Paul wrote:
<quoted text> No, What we want is to see if government is lying to us or not. We the people are pretty pissed off with recent events that occured in the past 5-9 years.
The members of both parties have seen these pics of shot-through-the -head Osama, and DNA proof also Al Qaeda agrees that their leader is not coming back from the dead.
So what more proof do you need?
Captain O

Wuppertal, Germany

#10 Jun 10, 2011
Marie-Luise wrote:
<quoted text>
One head of the hydra was cut off, now let's watch and eliminaate the others.
Dann setz doch deinen fetten Arsch in den nächsten Flieger nach Pakistan und erledige den Job selber.

Dumme Kuh.

“Trump fixing Obama's mess”

Since: Mar 09

& Making America Great Again!

#11 Jun 10, 2011
Hey Obama, where's the dead pics of Osama???!!

If he REALLY is dead, that is.
911 was an inside job

Austin, TX

#12 Jun 10, 2011
reza june wrote:
<quoted text>
The members of both parties have seen these pics of shot-through-the -head Osama, and DNA proof also Al Qaeda agrees that their leader is not coming back from the dead.
So what more proof do you need?
Members of Congress saw the fake dead Bin Laden photo and thought that it was authentic, so their opinions mean little. The White House and Pentagon *allege* that they have DNA confirmation, but the White House and Pentagon allege a lot of things that have been proven false.

One of the more glaring falsehoods, for example, is the official 9/11 narrative, and even the FBI has admitted that it has no solid evidence linking bin Laden to that attack.

Much more important that the bin Laden photo is this brief compilation of video footage from the afternoon of 9/11, along with pleas for an explanation from 9/11 victims' family members and their supporters in the engineering and architecture community:

“Pardon my nosiness ”

London, England

#13 Jun 10, 2011
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
Dann setz doch deinen fetten Arsch in den nächsten Flieger nach Pakistan und erledige den Job selber.
Dumme Kuh.
That fat silly cow, if she gets to Porkistan, may do a better job than the do nothing krauts!
democraps

Tampa, FL

#14 Jun 10, 2011
it was easier to get the perverted picture of wiener than it was to get osama's death photo ... the WH is behind this!!!
911 was an inside job

Austin, TX

#15 Jun 10, 2011
911 was an inside job wrote:
<quoted text>
Members of Congress saw the fake dead Bin Laden photo and thought that it was authentic, so their opinions mean little. The White House and Pentagon *allege* that they have DNA confirmation, but the White House and Pentagon allege a lot of things that have been proven false.
One of the more glaring falsehoods, for example, is the official 9/11 narrative, and even the FBI has admitted that it has no solid evidence linking bin Laden to that attack.
Much more important that the bin Laden photo is this brief compilation of video footage from the afternoon of 9/11, along with pleas for an explanation from 9/11 victims' family members and their supporters in the engineering and architecture community:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LD06SAf0p9AXX

Here's the video I intended to post (the ten second video above only shows one angle of the World Trade Center Building 7 implosion):

http://www.youtube.com/watch... ;

wow

Europe

#16 Jun 10, 2011
people in middle east have forgotten osama bin laden
they are busy trying to oust their dictators that don't allow their own people to live and prosper like normal human beings
light

Lahore, Pakistan

#17 Jun 10, 2011
the world needs to see the evidence. nobody believes america.
light

Lahore, Pakistan

#18 Jun 10, 2011
reza june wrote:
I the police blow the brains out of criminal, can you demand that they hand over the video for your viewing pleasure?
but that doesnot sound like american . when america hangs saddam hussain , the world views it for pleasure.
Mohammed

Apo, AE

#19 Jun 11, 2011
Fck usama muHAMmed all in the As s they go to hell
Indian Appache

Faridabad, India

#20 Jun 11, 2011
After Mohammed , Osama (pbuh) is the self declared Profate in ISLAM. Who taut real meaning of Quran to world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Bin Laden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Running Scared North Korea's Kim terrified of B... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Parden Pard 1
News Romney 'applauds' Obama for Osama bin Laden raid (May '12) Feb '16 Jared Axelrod Dem... 51
News 'Utter nonsense': CIA and White House blast Sey... (May '15) May '15 -Lea- 1
News Did enhanced interrogation help the CIA find Os... (Dec '14) Dec '14 lol 2
News Push to declassify more documents seized from b... (Jun '13) Apr '14 swedenforever 4
News Bergen: Pakistan hid Bin Laden? Prove it (Mar '14) Mar '14 Quagmire 12
News Pakistan reduces sentence for doctor accused of... (Mar '14) Mar '14 PAKIs_TALK_OUT_OF... 4