Bin Laden Hunter Gary Faulkner Back i...

Bin Laden Hunter Gary Faulkner Back in Colorado

There are 6 comments on the ABC News story from Jun 24, 2010, titled Bin Laden Hunter Gary Faulkner Back in Colorado. In it, ABC News reports that:

Gary Faulkner is back home in Colorado after his personal quest to track down al Qaida leader Osama bin Laden ended with his arrest in a northern Pakistan woods.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

Since: Mar 10

Louisville, KY/ Wimington, DE

#1 Jun 24, 2010
According to the FBI, Osama isn't even charged with anything having to do with 9/11.
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/la...
wonderingoutloud

Omaha, NE

#2 Jun 25, 2010
You must be smoking that blue grass. What do you think the attack on a federal facility is?

#3 Jun 26, 2010
wonderingoutloud wrote:
You must be smoking that blue grass. What do you think the attack on a federal facility is?
..."IS WANTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE AUGUST 7, 1998, BOMBINGS OF THE UNITED STATES EMBASSIES IN DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA, AND NAIROBI, KENYA. THESE ATTACKS KILLED OVER 200 PEOPLE."

Per FBI website. Like I said, Osama isn't even wanted for WTC 9/11 "Bombings". The World Trade Center is not a federal facility. Duh.

#4 Jun 26, 2010

#5 Jun 26, 2010
Mis-informed is not clueless; I'm trying to take back that "judged" but it won't let me. Find Federal information implicating Osama Bin Laden...?

Also, how did WTC 7 fall? It was 1/2 to 1 block from the other 2 towers, and according to Bill Manning (Ed. in chief of magazine "Fire Engineering"), "fire has never before destroyed a steel structure".

This isn't conspiracy, because I'm not implicating anyone. I'm just stating fact:

Osama has NOT been implicated in 9/11 by the FBI
and
How the hell did WTC 7 fall??
and (FastForward to 1:05)
&fe ature=related

Explain and I will go away-- Happy, actually.
wonderingoutloud

Omaha, NE

#7 Jun 28, 2010
Number one, they don't list every infraction on these bulletins.
Number 2, he is the head of the organization and admitted responsibility for 9/11 attacks.
Number 3, The pentagon is a federal facility. duh. It wasn't just the WTC that day.
Come back to reality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Bin Laden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Romney 'applauds' Obama for Osama bin Laden raid (May '12) Feb '16 Jared Axelrod Dem... 51
News 'Utter nonsense': CIA and White House blast Sey... (May '15) May '15 -Lea- 1
News Did enhanced interrogation help the CIA find Os... (Dec '14) Dec '14 lol 2
News Push to declassify more documents seized from b... (Jun '13) Apr '14 swedenforever 4
News Bergen: Pakistan hid Bin Laden? Prove it (Mar '14) Mar '14 Quagmire 12
News Pakistan reduces sentence for doctor accused of... (Mar '14) Mar '14 PAKIs_TALK_OUT_OF... 4
News NY Jury Selection Starts for Bin Laden Son-in-Law (Mar '14) Mar '14 Clintons NEED A T... 3
More from around the web