NM fair booth pulls targets depicting...

NM fair booth pulls targets depicting bin Laden

There are 110 comments on the CBS News story from Sep 22, 2012, titled NM fair booth pulls targets depicting bin Laden. In it, CBS News reports that:

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — A shooting gallery booth at the New Mexico State Fair has pulled targets depicting Osama bin Laden and other Arab-dressed figures after complaints that they were racist.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

911 was an inside job

United States

#45 Sep 25, 2012
Willothewisp wrote:
911 was not a pithy editor and so he lost his job.
Here's a pithy ten-second obliteration of an official fable:

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

#46 Sep 25, 2012
911 was an inside job wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think the "Santa Claus hoax" is sophisticated, it's no wonder that the notion of "false flag operations" eludes you, despite the preponderance of evidence.
So tell, me. Does believing in this nonsense somehow give meaning to your boring life of mediocracy?
911 was an inside job

United States

#47 Sep 25, 2012
Lobo Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell, me. Does believing in this nonsense somehow give meaning to your boring life of mediocracy?
My beliefs are founded on evidence and facts and things I have personally witnessed. I follow the evidence where it takes me. Can you address some specific point that you think is nonsense so that we can have a real discussion, or do feel insults are a safer way to proceed (so as to perhaps avoid disturbing but inescapable truths)?
NOMOREYEARS

Albuquerque, NM

#48 Sep 25, 2012
Why not I ask!

Maybe we should put up pics of the new
Al Qaeda leaders and their henchmen.

Wake up clownbots were at war with the
Radical Muslims who have hijacked a religion
and are making things miserable for everyone.
911 was an inside job

United States

#49 Sep 25, 2012
Lobo Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
The following video, which held the "most viewed" spot on the PBS video page for the week of the recent 9/11 attack anniversary and is still the most shared, will provide you with some hard data and analysis on one aspect of the 9/11 attack that you are probably not be aware of, and the interviewees are experts in relevant fields:

http://video.pbs.org/video/2270078138/

As you will see, there are things about the nature of the attack and its aftermath that are PROVEN, not subject to the whims of faith and belief, that completely undermine the official narrative. And if you approach your examination of that day from some other angle, you will very likely find that the official narrative is again ludicrous and self-contradictory, or a flat-out impossibility.

And closing your eyes won't make these facts go away.

“Each Thought Creates A Reality”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#50 Sep 26, 2012
<quoted text>
Here's a pithy ten-second obliteration of an official fable:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LD06SAf0p9AXX
And so now you are the only one who cares. What are you talking about. Official fable. Quote my post that caused you to post a youtube video. Just using whatever to launch your issues? Oh, I see you own them and everyone else is clueless. You are the visionary. Good thinking.
H A I K U

Austin, TX

#51 Sep 26, 2012
Willothewisp wrote:
<quoted text>
And so now you are the only one who cares. What are you talking about. Official fable. Quote my post that caused you to post a youtube video. Just using whatever to launch your issues? Oh, I see you own them and everyone else is clueless. You are the visionary. Good thinking.
official fable
you are a visionary
WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT?!

- Will..is.

Location hidden

#52 Sep 26, 2012
A thread of your own
Will give you your audience
No piggyback here
h a i k u

United States

#53 Sep 26, 2012
Willothewisp wrote:
A thread of your own
Will give you your audience
No piggyback here
a thread of my own
in the non-fiction forum
here you swap fables
h a i k u

United States

#54 Sep 26, 2012
Will is wrote:
take it out of sight
i create "RealiTEA"
out of vacant thought
take it out of mind?
(when "judges" give me lemons
I eat the peels, too)

Location hidden

#55 Sep 26, 2012
h a i k u wrote:
<quoted text>
take it out of mind?
(when "judges" give me lemons
I eat the peels, too)
Talking to oneself
Make Lemonade from lemons
Leaves the bitterness of lies
911 was an inside job

United States

#56 Sep 26, 2012
A shooting gallery at a New Mexico fair uses a fabled enemy as a target. Controversy ensues:

(Up next: Santa Claus dodges a bullet, but will the Easter Bunny be so lucky?!)
AGGIES08

Santa Fe, NM

#57 Sep 26, 2012
I wanted to see pictures of Usama, Al Qaeda
leadership, Muslim Brotherhood leaders, Egyptian
President and Screwy Louie pics displayed.

Location hidden

#58 Sep 27, 2012
It has been suggested that such targets and other pictures of O and M be posted on You-Tube in great numbers. After all, we do have free speech and freedom of expression. And no one really believes it was the movie etc. that set off the 9/11 attack in Libya. Don't think a State Fair Shooting Gallery will set off any riots.
Repugs are so Stupid

Rochester, NY

#59 Sep 27, 2012
How can it be racist? aren't most middle eastern terrorists of Arabic origin? Arabic people are under the Caucasian (white/Aryan) umbrella of races. It's an ethnic group just like Italians, Turkic, Scandanavians, Iberians, Slovaks, and Germanic peoples are.

Location hidden

#60 Sep 27, 2012
http://newsone.com/1417755/top-10-white-chris...

Followed another thread on 9/11 and here are the top 10 white christian terrorists. Seen their target silhouettes? And this is from an unimpeachable source.
911 was an inside job

Austin, TX

#61 Sep 27, 2012
Willothewisp wrote:
http://newsone.com/1417755/top -10-white-christian-terrorists /
Followed another thread on 9/11 and here are the top 10 white christian terrorists. Seen their target silhouettes? And this is from an unimpeachable source.
Aside from the web pages's address, I don't see a reference anywhere in the text to any of these alleged terrorists being "Christian." Did any of them identify themselves as "Christian" or draw on their religion as motivation?

There are glaring errors and omissions on this page. For example, Timothy McVeigh was apparently active U.S. military (according to the "occupation" and "employer" lines listed on his death certificate!), and the Ryder Truck that he parked in front of the Murrah Federal Building **COULD NOT** have caused the severity of damage and the damage pattern that was evident in Oklahoma City. A "Blast Effects Study" performed at Eglin Air Force Base, concluded:
Eglin AFB BLAST EFFECTS STUDY wrote:
it is impossible to ascribe the damage
that occurred on April 19, 1995 to a single truck bomb containing
4,800 lbs. of ANFO [ammonium nitrate/ fuel oil]. In fact, the maximum predicted damage to the
floor panels of the Murrah Federal Building is equal to
approximately 1% of the total floor area of the building.
Furthermore, due to the lack of symmetrical damage pattern at the
Murrah Building, it would be inconsistent with the results of the
ETS [Eglin Test Structure] test one to state that all of the damage to the Murrah
Building is the result of the truck bomb.
Brigadier General Benton Partin, at one time responsible for development, testing and acquisition management of nearly all non-nuclear weapons systems for the Air Force, agreed, concluding in his bomb damage assessment of the Murrah Building that "The Murrah Federal Building was not destroyed by one sole truck bomb. The major factor in its destruction appears to have been detonation of explosives carefully placed at four critical junctures on supporting columns within the building."
911 was an inside job

Austin, TX

#62 Sep 27, 2012
More on Tim McVeigh:

The death certificate:
http://www.autopsyfiles.org/reports/deathcert...

An interesting interview of film-maker Bill Bean:

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

#63 Sep 27, 2012
<quoted text>
The following video, which held the "most viewed" spot on the PBS video page for the week of the recent 9/11 attack anniversary and is still the most shared, will provide you with some hard data and analysis on one aspect of the 9/11 attack that you are probably not be aware of, and the interviewees are experts in relevant fields:
http://video.pbs.org/video/2270078138/
As you will see, there are things about the nature of the attack and its aftermath that are PROVEN, not subject to the whims of faith and belief, that completely undermine the official narrative. And if you approach your examination of that day from some other angle, you will very likely find that the official narrative is again ludicrous and self-contradictory, or a flat-out impossibility.
And closing your eyes won't make these facts go away.
That video is nothing more than a bunch of pseudo-scientific assertions, anecdotal "evidence" and misquotes. It's akin to a saying that since dog has 4 legs, everything that has 4 legs is a dog.
911 was an inside job

Austin, TX

#64 Sep 27, 2012
Lobo Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
That video is nothing more than a bunch of pseudo-scientific assertions, anecdotal "evidence" and misquotes. It's akin to a saying that since dog has 4 legs, everything that has 4 legs is a dog.
Would you like to give me a specific example of what you are referring to?

As a counter example, the following peer-reviewed paper summing up research by an international team of scientists documents a very sophisticated pyrotechnic material as well as incendiary residues that were found in multiple samples collected from different locations in lower Manhattan very soon after the destruction of the World Trade Center and before clean-up operations.

"ACTIVE THERMITIC MATERIAL DISCOVERED IN DUST
FROM THE 9/11 WORLD TRADE CENTER CATASTROPHE"

Chemical Physics Journal
April 2009
http://www.benthamscience.com/open/tocpj/arti...

These are materials and residues for which the official conspiracy theory has no explanation.

Also, the official government investigators *ADMIT* that "we are unable to provide a full explanation of the total collapse" (!!)

(see point #13 on page 39, http://www.benthamscience.com/open/tociej/art... )

And also in the same peer reviewed paper just listed is evidence that the official investigators admit to not testing the debris and residues of the World Trade Center for signs of thermitic arson or other signs of explosive/incendiary demolition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Bin Laden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Romney 'applauds' Obama for Osama bin Laden raid (May '12) Feb '16 Jared Axelrod Dem... 51
News 'Utter nonsense': CIA and White House blast Sey... (May '15) May '15 -Lea- 1
News Did enhanced interrogation help the CIA find Os... (Dec '14) Dec '14 lol 2
News Push to declassify more documents seized from b... (Jun '13) Apr '14 swedenforever 4
News Bergen: Pakistan hid Bin Laden? Prove it (Mar '14) Mar '14 Quagmire 12
News Pakistan reduces sentence for doctor accused of... (Mar '14) Mar '14 PAKIs_TALK_OUT_OF... 4
News NY Jury Selection Starts for Bin Laden Son-in-Law (Mar '14) Mar '14 Clintons NEED A T... 3
More from around the web