NM fair booth pulls targets depicting bin Laden

Sep 22, 2012 Full story: CBS News 110

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. &#8212 A shooting gallery booth at the New Mexico State Fair has pulled targets depicting Osama bin Laden and other Arab-dressed figures after complaints that they were racist.

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“More Brains Than .....”

Since: Sep 11

..a Zombie Thanksgiving

#1 Sep 22, 2012
I was looking for a Mohammed Pinata......

.....filled with bacon bits

Is that racist?

“I ain't afraid of no ghosts.”

Since: Aug 08

Dear old mucky Drasnia

#2 Sep 23, 2012
NM State Fair: Keeping it classy. IF there is a retaliatory attack, the person who set up the booth AND the idiot at the fair who approved it in the first place need to be held accountable too.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3 Sep 23, 2012
Silk_the_Absent1 wrote:
NM State Fair: Keeping it classy. IF there is a retaliatory attack, the person who set up the booth AND the idiot at the fair who approved it in the first place need to be held accountable too.
No, if there is a retaliatory attack, then the attackers need to be killed in order to better American society as a whole.
dpb

Westcliffe, CO

#4 Sep 23, 2012
AS do you cary.

Location hidden

#5 Sep 23, 2012
dpb wrote:
AS do you cary.
Thank you for so clearly representing the beliefs and goals of the modern left!

Democrats=Nazis=Fascists=Progr essives. All the same thing.
Cary

Santa Fe, NM

#10 Sep 23, 2012
Cary L Nickel wrote:
<quoted text>

- all the same post with the same inane, insane ideological posturing.

Location hidden

#11 Sep 23, 2012
Cary wrote:
<quoted text>
- all the same post with the same inane, insane ideological posturing.
You leftists think everyone who disagrees with you is inane and insane. No big deal.

Me? Ideological? Damn right. And what's more, I know I'm right.

Dear old mucky Drasnia

#12 Sep 23, 2012
Cary L Nickel wrote:
Me? Ideological? Damn right. And what's more, I know I'm right.
Paranoid schizophrenics feel the same way about their hallucinations.

Location hidden

#13 Sep 23, 2012
Silk_the_Absent1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Paranoid schizophrenics feel the same way about their hallucinations.
I suppose you'd know best, eh?
Nuff

Santa Fe, NM

#14 Sep 23, 2012
Cary L Nickel wrote:
<quoted text>

!
said: inane, insane post.

you own it.

Location hidden

#15 Sep 24, 2012
Nuff wrote:
<quoted text>
said: inane, insane post.
you own it.
I also stand by it.

Demorats = Nazis = Fascists = Progressives.

Don't like the analogy? Talk to your boy dpb, and the rest of the nutjobs in your party who think that their political opposition should be executed.

I'm not the only one who notices you stay remarkably quiet when your fellow lefties suggest it..which means you either lack the backbone to stand up, or you tacitly agree.
dpb

Westcliffe, CO

#16 Sep 24, 2012
Us "nutjobs" (sic) won last Election and will again in 2012. Your far-right BS just doesn't cut it with educated well informed people -- just BS and propaganda spewed with bigotry and hatred. You should head for the Middle East and join in with the repression there that you so desire here. I'll stand by my statement too. Although, anyone who could say that all "Democrats = Nazis..." etc, is clearly deranged or just plain stupid. Not all Republicans are deranged, but you sure as hell are.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#17 Sep 24, 2012
At least you have recognized you are a nutjob, that's more progress<G>.

Dear old mucky Drasnia

#18 Sep 24, 2012
Cary L Nickel wrote:
I suppose you'd know best, eh?
Yes, as a student of Psychology who will be pursuing his Ph.D, I think I would have a leg-up on that kind of knowledge, actually.

Location hidden

#19 Sep 24, 2012
dpb wrote:
Us "nutjobs" (sic) won last Election and will again in 2012. Your far-right BS just doesn't cut it with educated well informed people -- just BS and propaganda spewed with bigotry and hatred. You should head for the Middle East and join in with the repression there that you so desire here. I'll stand by my statement too. Although, anyone who could say that all "Democrats = Nazis..." etc, is clearly deranged or just plain stupid. Not all Republicans are deranged, but you sure as hell are.
I'm not the one who continuously suggests murdering my political enemies. That would be nutjobs like you, who are more closely associated, in thought and action, with the those who repress the middle east. Every once in a while, one of you break out and actually kill people, like the fellow who shot Gabrielle Giffords, or the guy who shot up the movie theater in Colorado, both political lefties. But for the most part, you only spew about it on blogs, where you can remain spinelessly anonymous and don't have to answer for your threats.

Face it: ANY unsavory thing you modern lefties claim constitutional conservatives are committing is already the modus operandi of you and your ilk.

And no, you did NOT win the last election..that election would have been in 2010, and constitutional conservatism won big.

Our job is to keep up that momentum. You see, unlike you, I don't think domestic enemies of our nation, like you, need to be killed. I still believe a thinking and knowledgeable electorate can remove the left from power through the ballot box, once the fallacies of your ideology, and the incompetence of your "leaders", is demonstrated.

Location hidden

#20 Sep 24, 2012
Silk_the_Absent1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, as a student of Psychology who will be pursuing his Ph.D, I think I would have a leg-up on that kind of knowledge, actually.
I doubt it. I just figure it's from your own personal experience.

There's no guarantee you will be getting that Ph.D.
dpb

Westcliffe, CO

#21 Sep 24, 2012
CN's word (spelled wrong of course) and in quotes -- CD, learn to read, and CN needs to learn to spell. Either is a better pursuit than your current ranting and raving. Better get prepared for your loss to Obama in November too.

Dear old mucky Drasnia

#22 Sep 24, 2012
Cary L Nickel wrote:
I doubt it. I just figure it's from your own personal experience.
Sure is, I've worked with emotionally disturbed children for quite some time now.
Cary L Nickel wrote:
There's no guarantee you will be getting that Ph.D.
No, there isn't; you are correct. However with my GPA, letters of recommendation, work experience, and so on, I've got a pretty good chance.

“I Am No One To Be Trifled With”

Since: Jun 09

Dread Pirate Roberts

#23 Sep 24, 2012
Okay, this is getting way too politically correct. I mean seriously people need listen to Jeff Dunham and Achmed the dead terrorist and get a sense of humor.

Who hasn't wanted to stick it to a terrorist?

Racist?

What they do to christians in their country and anyone who doesn't believe as they do is racist and worse.

Has anyone here forgotten that we're at war with these terrorists?

Location hidden

#24 Sep 24, 2012
Knightmare wrote:
Okay, this is getting way too politically correct. I mean seriously people need listen to Jeff Dunham and Achmed the dead terrorist and get a sense of humor.
Who hasn't wanted to stick it to a terrorist?
Racist?
What they do to christians in their country and anyone who doesn't believe as they do is racist and worse.
Has anyone here forgotten that we're at war with these terrorists?
I don't think the far left ever knew. They think WE they U.S. is the terrorist nation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Bin Laden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Push to declassify more documents seized from b... (Jun '13) Apr '14 swedenforever 4
Bergen: Pakistan hid Bin Laden? Prove it (Mar '14) Mar '14 Quagmire 12
Pakistan reduces sentence for doctor accused of... (Mar '14) Mar '14 PAKIs_TALK_OUT_OF... 4
NY Jury Selection Starts for Bin Laden Son-in-Law (Mar '14) Mar '14 Clintons NEED A T... 3
Order: Destroy pics of bin Laden's body (Feb '14) Feb '14 mjjcpa 1
Hero doctor of bin Laden raid charged with murder (Nov '13) Nov '13 rfirma1 2
Obama Takes Heat Over 'Politicizing' bin Laden ... (May '12) Sep '13 CrybabyRepublicans 232

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE