Bush: Not - overjoyed' by bin Laden d...

Bush: Not - overjoyed' by bin Laden death

There are 97 comments on the The Washington Post story from May 13, 2011, titled Bush: Not - overjoyed' by bin Laden death. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

George W. Bush says he was "not overjoyed" when President Barack Obama told him Osama bin Laden was dead because the campaign to track down the al-Qaida leader was done not "out of hatred, but to exact judgment." The former president who initiated the hunt for bin Laden after 9/11 made his first candid public comments on bin Laden's killing ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Trump fixing Obama's mess”

Since: Mar 09

& Making America Great Again!

#87 May 21, 2011
Sad to see wrote:
<quoted text>Donot call Osama a murderer until he is formally linked.
So are you saying Obama killed an innocent man?

Well?

“Trump fixing Obama's mess”

Since: Mar 09

& Making America Great Again!

#88 May 21, 2011
Sad to see wrote:
<quoted text>Let's talk about murder.It is written that Bush's black mistress down in sugarland texas mysteriously died..
That's just crazy commie trash talk!
southern_pride

Dallas, TX

#89 May 21, 2011
American_Infidel wrote:
President Bush is a humble, decent man
sending our kids off to two countries to die neither of which held bin Laden.
Sad to see

AOL

#92 May 21, 2011
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just crazy commie trash talk!
Is the sugarland texas police Dept. and courts commies.
oops I did it again

Mcallen, TX

#93 May 22, 2011
Sad to see wrote:
<quoted text>Let's talk about murder.It is written that Bush's black mistress down in sugarland texas mysteriously died. Donot call Osama a murderer until he is formally linked.
Lets see some proof, dipstick.
Sad to see

AOL

#94 May 23, 2011
oops I did it again wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see some proof, dipstick.
President Bush charged with rape( www.rense.com/general32/charged.htm )The Strange death of a woman who filed a lawsuit( www.opednews.com )Lady files rape charge against Bush and later dies( forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php )If you need more links let me know.
Sad to see

AOL

#95 May 23, 2011
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
And? So? The Bin Laden family disowned and distanced themselves from Bin Laden back in the 90's. Not all of them are nutjob murderers, that's like saying because youre a murderer your entire family must be murderers, too.
Osama Bin Laden had 52 siblings.Osama was the only child that had Saudia Arabian Heritage.The farther was originally from Yemen.He went to Saudia Arabia and built up a large construction company.When the father died he left the 52 siblings an estimated 5 billion dollars.The mothers of the 51 siblings were not of Saudia Arabian heritage.If your company was built up from Saudi Royal contracts and your company's current contracts were from Saudi Royals and it was your bread and butter what would you do to protect your company?Last,on Osama's last day on earth he didnot pick up a weapon.His family didnot pickup a weapon.A nutjob murderer would have guns in every corner of his house in anticipation of the day his enemy come for him. This was not the case with Osama.I can't wait for the scholars to really study this guy.His last day indicates we may see a much different picture than the pictures the media always showed of him with the large gun.This is not about opinion.This is about truth finding. When you look at verbal pictures, see them clearly.
oops I did it again

Mcallen, TX

#96 May 24, 2011
Sad to see wrote:
<quoted text>President Bush charged with rape( www.rense.com/general32/charged.htm )The Strange death of a woman who filed a lawsuit( www.opednews.com )Lady files rape charge against Bush and later dies( forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php )If you need more links let me know.
Hilarious! The site can't even print the propaganda without pointing out...."we can't verify this." Nice try.
Sad to see

AOL

#97 May 26, 2011
oops I did it again wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious! The site can't even print the propaganda without pointing out...."we can't verify this." Nice try.
The New Nation of London England newspaper confirmed the details of Margie Schroedinger's story and printed the story.I am still looking for a article I came across online which states that when the lawsuit was filed and the police investigated the charges, sugarland police learned that Bush had dated Margie Schroedinger many years ago.The article didnot say whether he was married or not.
rider

Marquette, MI

#99 May 27, 2011

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#102 May 27, 2011
Boycott Sanctuary Cities wrote:
We should have captured Bin Laden so we could waterboard him and find out who in Pakistan was helping him.
He should have been tried like So Damn Insane was...
Was the money we give Pakistan used to protect Bin Laden from us ?
Now we will never know.
That moron Ovomit,
Since when do we murder POW's ?
You've got a point there. King Obama may have had him snuffed so that he could never talk to embarrass the King.
rider

Marquette, MI

#103 May 27, 2011
MIC/CIA secrets, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the taxpayer monney is great! Area 51 by Annie Jacobson as seen on MSNBC http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

http://area51casebook.blogspot.com/2010/01/a1 ... A-12 Oxcart
Anonymous

Jersey City, NJ

#104 Sep 11, 2011
Finally!!

Somebody who knows what they are talking about...and it is so obvious on the news and in the media how they give all the credit to Bush and none to Obama. People say it's because he's a Demoblack and Bush is Republican but we all know the real reason (hint:Demoblack). Think about it, Bush isn't the only person not giving credit where credit is due. Even some democrates give more credit to Bush. I was just on my android listening to iheart radio 911 rememberance station. They said how Bush SPEAR-HEADED the operation that ULTIMATELY killed Osama.......and his predecessor Obama presided over it. Like Obama had no control and Bush was still running it. I swear to god, if Obama became president but still left the operation to Bush!......Osama would still walk the streets of Pakistan and we would really have something to worry about on 09/11/11!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#105 Sep 11, 2011
Anonymous wrote:
Finally!!
Somebody who knows what they are talking about...and it is so obvious on the news and in the media how they give all the credit to Bush and none to Obama. People say it's because he's a Demoblack and Bush is Republican but we all know the real reason (hint:Demoblack). Think about it, Bush isn't the only person not giving credit where credit is due. Even some democrates give more credit to Bush. I was just on my android listening to iheart radio 911 rememberance station. They said how Bush SPEAR-HEADED the operation that ULTIMATELY killed Osama.......and his predecessor Obama presided over it. Like Obama had no control and Bush was still running it. I swear to god, if Obama became president but still left the operation to Bush!......Osama would still walk the streets of Pakistan and we would really have something to worry about on 09/11/11!!
Wow! Nice rant! Does Topix give prizes?

"They said how Bush SPEAR-HEADED the operation that ULTIMATELY killed Osama.......and his predecessor Obama presided over it."

Obama was Bush's predecessor?

Weirdo....

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#106 Sep 16, 2011
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth hurts? Bush was one of the greatest Presidents we've ever had...better than the idiot we have now.
Dont forget Obama killed Osama with Bush's policies, tactics and instructions. This is a FACT.
GO BUSH!!
Freakin' racist!!.W. was the most tard and moron president since G.Washington you dumb ass.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#107 Sep 16, 2011
It doesnt mean that Washington was moron;of course.
NцDцH

Australia

#108 Sep 22, 2011
Not overjoyed? Kill him again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Bin Laden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Running Scared North Korea's Kim terrified of B... Jun '17 Parden Pard 1
News Romney 'applauds' Obama for Osama bin Laden raid (May '12) Feb '16 Jared Axelrod Dem... 51
News 'Utter nonsense': CIA and White House blast Sey... (May '15) May '15 -Lea- 1
News Did enhanced interrogation help the CIA find Os... (Dec '14) Dec '14 lol 2
News Push to declassify more documents seized from b... (Jun '13) Apr '14 swedenforever 4
News Bergen: Pakistan hid Bin Laden? Prove it (Mar '14) Mar '14 Quagmire 12
News Pakistan reduces sentence for doctor accused of... (Mar '14) Mar '14 PAKIs_TALK_OUT_OF... 4
More from around the web