Pakistan Warns of Plot to Free Bin Laden's Wives

Full story: Fox News

Pakistan is warning that the Taliban are plotting to secure the freedom of Usama bin Laden's wives and children by kidnapping a high-ranking government official and then offering to exchange him or her for the slain terror chief's family.
Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Sep 9, 2011
Mother Fjooker

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

The story is as Laughable as it would be if it happened. Ha ha ha.
enough

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

Judged:

Oh why does war monger america not stop with the propaganda about this man??? Was bad enough when they "supposedly" buried him at sea.There are people in america so brain washed that they will believe anything.So let me get the story straight.There was a man who "supposedly" the whole world was looking for for 20 years and he was hiding in caves etc.There was also a 25 million dollar reward for this same man.Then a few months ago this same man was "supposedly" killed and buried at sea.America is a country of people who need to understand propaganda and how the government uses it to try and control what you think and believe.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

Judged:

enough wrote:
Oh why does war monger america not stop with the propaganda about this man??? Was bad enough when they "supposedly" buried him at sea.There are people in america so brain washed that they will believe anything.So let me get the story straight.There was a man who "supposedly" the whole world was looking for for 20 years and he was hiding in caves etc.There was also a 25 million dollar reward for this same man.Then a few months ago this same man was "supposedly" killed and buried at sea.America is a country of people who need to understand propaganda and how the government uses it to try and control what you think and believe.
Yeah, you conspiracy theorists crack me up. Heard y'all think there was no earthquake on the eastern seaboard weeks ago. Supposedly it was a nuclear explosion and it was supposed to steer the hurricane away from DC. lol

Now, only YOU know the truth about OBL. If he's alive, show your proof. If not, go back into your bomb shelter where no one can hurt you, ever, and leave the adult discussions to those of us based in reality.

I say let's do it. Let's free Bin Ladens wives. Line them up and stone them to death. AFter all, they were accessories to murder and murder in the Quran is a crime punishable by death. Let them go home to their Daddy, Osama Bin Haten and they can live freely in hell till the end of time. Amen.
enough

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

Judged:

x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, you conspiracy theorists crack me up. Heard y'all think there was no earthquake on the eastern seaboard weeks ago. Supposedly it was a nuclear explosion and it was supposed to steer the hurricane away from DC. lol
Now, only YOU know the truth about OBL. If he's alive, show your proof. If not, go back into your bomb shelter where no one can hurt you, ever, and leave the adult discussions to those of us based in reality.
I say let's do it. Let's free Bin Ladens wives. Line them up and stone them to death. AFter all, they were accessories to murder and murder in the Quran is a crime punishable by death. Let them go home to their Daddy, Osama Bin Haten and they can live freely in hell till the end of time. Amen.
....Brainwashed sheep like you "crack me up".
patriot

Islamabad, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

Judged:

I agree to the point of view,'This was all crap, there was no OBL in abatabad, all is americas negative propaganda about pakistan'. My query to the intellectuals is,'why Pak Army is not saying so, does it mean that they too are part of the game to defame Pakistan?

“We are what we think!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Anger has no eyes!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

I don't feel that a person like bin laden would've treated his women and children with respect. Did they have any connection to his crime ?

“We are what we think!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Anger has no eyes!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

Probably they got paid underneath the table for POINTING to the location of binny.
patriot wrote:
I agree to the point of view,'This was all crap, there was no OBL in abatabad, all is americas negative propaganda about pakistan'. My query to the intellectuals is,'why Pak Army is not saying so, does it mean that they too are part of the game to defame Pakistan?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Bin Laden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Push to declassify more documents seized from b... (Jun '13) Apr '14 swedenforever 4
Bergen: Pakistan hid Bin Laden? Prove it Mar '14 Quagmire 12
Pakistan reduces sentence for doctor accused of... Mar '14 PAKIs_TALK_OUT_OF... 4
NY Jury Selection Starts for Bin Laden Son-in-Law Mar '14 Clintons NEED A T... 3
Order: Destroy pics of bin Laden's body (Feb '14) Feb '14 mjjcpa 1
Hero doctor of bin Laden raid charged with murder (Nov '13) Nov '13 rfirma1 2
Obama Takes Heat Over 'Politicizing' bin Laden ... (May '12) Sep '13 CrybabyRepublicans 232
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••