Video: Bin Laden aimed to assassinate Obama, Gen. Petraeus

Full story: CBS News 29
Documents seized at Osama bin Laden's compound in Pakistan revealed the terror leader had given orders to assassinate President Obama and General David Petraeus. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DENG the Clueless Chink

United States

#22 Mar 17, 2012
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
The Christian Bible also contains intolerance. Include the Old Testament and intolerance is abound. It痴 unfair to judge an entire subset of people based on a single book.
Only a Muslim would side with a Muslim? Does that mean because I知 not Asian I should never side with chinks? Yes, offensive and uncalled for. No, I知 not a Muslim but I do have several Muslim friends. Most Muslims are very much like most Christians. They only follow the convenient parts of their religion.
Start talking about the Muslim extremists and you値l have agreement from me. Just as I find Christian extremists distasteful. Care to delve into the history of Christianity? Discuss those who would attack our nation and I知 more than willing engage in combat, regardless of their religion or ethnicity.
I am Atheist; hatred in the name of an imagined deity is the most egregious of all hatred.
Your racist ways are a clear indication of ignorance.
You're also a gun control fanatic. You want to disarm Americans. Why are you so in love with criminals?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23 Mar 17, 2012
YES MONK, FROM ANDOVER, MINNESOTA, WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE WEIRD, WITH ALL YOUR 40 DIFFERENT TOPIX NAMES

DENG wrote:
SO YOU BELIEVE ALL THE FANTASTIC LIES COMING OUT OF WASHINGTON DC?

Just like the ones coming out of Peking?
DENG the Clueless Chink wrote:
<quoted text>Just like the ones coming out of Peking?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#24 Mar 17, 2012
AN NEXT WEEK FROM THE FREE MEDIA BINALADEN POPS UP AT THE NORTH KOREA ROCKET LAUNCHING.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#26 Mar 17, 2012
I dont even bother to read his cut and pastes anymore.
<quoted text>BWAHAHAHA!!!! This from a stooge in China!!! China's media is as state run as it gets. As ususal Deng is full of Dung.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#29 Mar 17, 2012
SO IS BIN LADEN IN NORTH KOREA?

OR MAYBE IT'S HIS NINTH WIFE, PLOTTING TO WRECK THE PATRIOT ACT AND GIVE BACK ALL THE FREEDOMS THE PATRIOT ACT TOOK AWAY FROM AMERICA?

“Don't read what's to the right”

Since: Aug 11

Owensboro, KY

#30 Mar 17, 2012
ROFLMFAO!
When they make up a new story, don't they realize the previous one fell through and realized no one believed them? Bin Laden has been dead for nearly a decade and everyone knows that. http://blog.thedrahos.net/2011/06/bin-laden-k...

Neda, stay with me!

#31 Mar 17, 2012
Infidels! the martyr bin laughable is not dead! He owns a used car dealership in Peoria and his minions work in Burger Kings across the country. He is biding his time till he orders his minions to sprinkle arsenic instead of salt on the fries and kill 50$ of America in one fell swoop.
People who eat at McDonalds are safe because he like happy meals and those cute little toys.

Neda, stay with me!

#32 Mar 17, 2012
% not $

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#33 Mar 19, 2012
<quoted text>You're also a gun control fanatic. You want to disarm Americans. Why are you so in love with criminals?
Are you completely nuts? I知 for gun control? You池e a funny little turd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Bin Laden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Push to declassify more documents seized from b... (Jun '13) Apr '14 swedenforever 4
Bergen: Pakistan hid Bin Laden? Prove it (Mar '14) Mar '14 Quagmire 12
Pakistan reduces sentence for doctor accused of... (Mar '14) Mar '14 PAKIs_TALK_OUT_OF... 4
NY Jury Selection Starts for Bin Laden Son-in-Law (Mar '14) Mar '14 Clintons NEED A T... 3
Order: Destroy pics of bin Laden's body (Feb '14) Feb '14 mjjcpa 1
Hero doctor of bin Laden raid charged with murder (Nov '13) Nov '13 rfirma1 2
Obama Takes Heat Over 'Politicizing' bin Laden ... (May '12) Sep '13 CrybabyRepublicans 232

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE