Video: Bin Laden aimed to assassinate...

Video: Bin Laden aimed to assassinate Obama, Gen. Petraeus

There are 29 comments on the CBS News story from Mar 16, 2012, titled Video: Bin Laden aimed to assassinate Obama, Gen. Petraeus. In it, CBS News reports that:

Documents seized at Osama bin Laden's compound in Pakistan revealed the terror leader had given orders to assassinate President Obama and General David Petraeus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hello

Winnemucca, NV

#1 Mar 16, 2012
So Bush and Ben dancing and holding hands?
Hello

Winnemucca, NV

#3 Mar 16, 2012
Did he have the right paperwork?
Hello

Winnemucca, NV

#4 Mar 16, 2012

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#5 Mar 16, 2012
Obama struck first.
of course

Nashville, TN

#6 Mar 16, 2012
Hello wrote:
So Bush and Ben dancing and holding hands?
... as they always have.
of course

Nashville, TN

#7 Mar 16, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
Obama struck first.
... can only wonder what you're smoking to have you as you confused as you apparently are.

“Where is Tonka?”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#8 Mar 16, 2012
Stupid warmongering Mexicans....
they just want the oil of Texas and are willing to let thier leader Bush, lead their people into slaughter with the Iranians.

Tne Mexican govt should leave isreal alone and let them develop warheads by themselves.

After all, it is not their right to slaughter innocents in the streets of mexico, is it NOT????

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#9 Mar 16, 2012
what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

it's time to fix this problem. this continuing hate from the muslims for the rest of the world.

the first thing we should do. MUST do. is destroy mecca. THEN, go after all the imams.

they are the ones pushing all this hate. destroy them, you destroy the head so to speak.

you want an early end to this upcoming war, you destroy the root cause of all the hate. ISLAM.

Location hidden

#10 Mar 16, 2012
of course wrote:
<quoted text>
... can only wonder what you're smoking to have you as you confused as you apparently are.
muslim in jacksboro, tennessee?
30 miles from knoxville?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacksboro,_Tenne...
http://islamicvalley.com/prod/entitySearch.ph...

there are only so many muslims in jacksboro/knoxville, bro. you had better watch your mouth.

if anybody is confused, it's YOU. what does the koran tell you about living with non-muslims? only when you are there to spy on them, or to convert them. remember?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#11 Mar 16, 2012
Well now, isn't this spiffy to hear...right before election time nears..will wonders ever cease..
DENG

Zhenjiang, China

#12 Mar 16, 2012
Bin Laden aimed to assassinate Obama

THE SCRIBBLING IN THE UNITED STATES MINISTRY OF PROPAGANDA JUST GETS MORE IN A FANTASY LAND AS BIN LADEN DIED OF A KIDNEY DISEASE IN 2001
of course

Nashville, TN

#13 Mar 16, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
muslim in jacksboro, tennessee?
30 miles from knoxville?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacksboro,_Tenne...
http://islamicvalley.com/prod/entitySearch.ph...
there are only so many muslims in jacksboro/knoxville, bro. you had better watch your mouth.
if anybody is confused, it's YOU. what does the koran tell you about living with non-muslims? only when you are there to spy on them, or to convert them. remember?
Whoa freak just because it says "jacksboro TN" doesn't mean I'm in or actually anywhere near the place. Furthermore, I'm a muslim? Really? Wow, paranoid much??? There are a couple of gas stations in the town I DO live in that are owned by Muslims, but considering you're OFF THE CHAIN, really gotta wonder now wtf you're smoking. You're literally CLUELESS let alone uber paranoid, and hate mongering ignorant of your OWN accord.

I may not be Muslim, but to accuse ALL of Islam of 'kill 'em all' extremism hate as Bin Laden is, as now apparently YOU are in return, YOU've got serious issues. Go lay down. Sleep it off. WOW.
of course

Nashville, TN

#14 Mar 16, 2012
Oh, and ".... bro"?(lol) Not the last time I checked; and, what's up with you INTENTIONALLY HIDING *YOUR* location? Exactly. Hope you're typing from a securely locked down mental facility.** shudder ** Asian Guy... what a bad fcuking JOKE.

Since: Oct 08

United States

#15 Mar 16, 2012
I try not to think about what might have been...That was then....

Location hidden

#16 Mar 16, 2012
of course wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa freak just because it says "jacksboro TN" doesn't mean I'm in or actually anywhere near the place. Furthermore, I'm a muslim? Really? Wow, paranoid much??? There are a couple of gas stations in the town I DO live in that are owned by Muslims, but considering you're OFF THE CHAIN, really gotta wonder now wtf you're smoking. You're literally CLUELESS let alone uber paranoid, and hate mongering ignorant of your OWN accord.
I may not be Muslim, but to accuse ALL of Islam of 'kill 'em all' extremism hate as Bin Laden is, as now apparently YOU are in return, YOU've got serious issues. Go lay down. Sleep it off. WOW.
yes, tell us how much you love the jews, muslim.

me clueless? only a muslim would side with a muslim. I know all about your ketman, taqqiya, and hudna, MUSLIM. we all know.

with the internet, you can't use lies and deceit anymore. we know that the koran advocates the use of deception in any dealings with non-muslims. we know. we KNOW.

the endless 10 year truces (hudna)... we know, muslim. we know just how you all think.

as for being paranoid.. you hate the jews because some book tells you to hate them? talk about being paranoid.

last but not least, MUSLIM. I don't think I'm wrong about the way you all think because your actions confirm how YOU all think.

when that little man in iran went in front of the UN and basically rant about how bad the west was.. how many muslim nations left the auditorium in protest? do you remember, MUSLIM?

NOT ONE.

that little man in iran did his rant TWICE at the UN. and how many muslim nations left?

let me repeat.. NOT ONE.

the time is coming soon when there will be total war between the muslims and the non-muslims.

BRING IT ON!
DENG

Zhenjiang, China

#17 Mar 17, 2012

NO ONE SHOULD BELIEVE A WORD CRAWLING OUT OF THE U.S. MEDIA UNLESS IT CAN BE CONFIRMED IN AN INDEPENDENT MEDIA.
DENG

Zhenjiang, China

#18 Mar 17, 2012
SO YOU BELIEVE ALL THE FANTASTIC LIES COMING OUT OF WASHINGTON DC?

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#19 Mar 17, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, tell us how much you love the jews, muslim.
me clueless? only a muslim would side with a muslim. I know all about your ketman, taqqiya, and hudna, MUSLIM. we all know.
with the internet, you can't use lies and deceit anymore. we know that the koran advocates the use of deception in any dealings with non-muslims. we know. we KNOW.
the endless 10 year truces (hudna)... we know, muslim. we know just how you all think.
as for being paranoid.. you hate the jews because some book tells you to hate them? talk about being paranoid.
last but not least, MUSLIM. I don't think I'm wrong about the way you all think because your actions confirm how YOU all think.
when that little man in iran went in front of the UN and basically rant about how bad the west was.. how many muslim nations left the auditorium in protest? do you remember, MUSLIM?
NOT ONE.
that little man in iran did his rant TWICE at the UN. and how many muslim nations left?
let me repeat.. NOT ONE.
the time is coming soon when there will be total war between the muslims and the non-muslims.
BRING IT ON!
The Christian Bible also contains intolerance. Include the Old Testament and intolerance is abound. It’s unfair to judge an entire subset of people based on a single book.

Only a Muslim would side with a Muslim? Does that mean because I’m not Asian I should never side with chinks? Yes, offensive and uncalled for. No, I’m not a Muslim but I do have several Muslim friends. Most Muslims are very much like most Christians. They only follow the convenient parts of their religion.

Start talking about the Muslim extremists and you’ll have agreement from me. Just as I find Christian extremists distasteful. Care to delve into the history of Christianity? Discuss those who would attack our nation and I’m more than willing engage in combat, regardless of their religion or ethnicity.

I am Atheist; hatred in the name of an imagined deity is the most egregious of all hatred.

Your racist ways are a clear indication of ignorance.
DENG the Clueless Chink

United States

#20 Mar 17, 2012
DENG wrote:
NO ONE SHOULD BELIEVE A WORD CRAWLING OUT OF THE U.S. MEDIA UNLESS IT CAN BE CONFIRMED IN AN INDEPENDENT MEDIA.
BWAHAHAHA!!!! This from a stooge in China!!! China's media is as state run as it gets. As ususal Deng is full of Dung.
DENG the Clueless Chink

United States

#21 Mar 17, 2012
DENG wrote:
SO YOU BELIEVE ALL THE FANTASTIC LIES COMING OUT OF WASHINGTON DC?
Just like the ones coming out of Peking?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Bin Laden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Romney 'applauds' Obama for Osama bin Laden raid (May '12) Feb '16 Jared Axelrod Dem... 51
News 'Utter nonsense': CIA and White House blast Sey... (May '15) May '15 -Lea- 1
News Did enhanced interrogation help the CIA find Os... (Dec '14) Dec '14 lol 2
News Push to declassify more documents seized from b... (Jun '13) Apr '14 swedenforever 4
News Bergen: Pakistan hid Bin Laden? Prove it (Mar '14) Mar '14 Quagmire 12
News Pakistan reduces sentence for doctor accused of... (Mar '14) Mar '14 PAKIs_TALK_OUT_OF... 4
News NY Jury Selection Starts for Bin Laden Son-in-Law (Mar '14) Mar '14 Clintons NEED A T... 3
More from around the web