Bill Clinton: 'I'm very sorry'

Bill Clinton: 'I'm very sorry'

There are 30 comments on the CNN story from Jun 7, 2012, titled Bill Clinton: 'I'm very sorry'. In it, CNN reports that:

Bill Clinton regrets the swirl over comments he made earlier in the week in which he appeared to suggest he would be open to extending the so-called Bush tax cuts for the wealthy, the former president said Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bob Burns

Kunming, China

#1 Jun 7, 2012
accidently said what he thought, what most of us think
bohart

White Pine, TN

#2 Jun 7, 2012
"In politics nothing happens by accident"
Franklin Roosevelt.

This was no accident, looks like he wants Romney to win setting up Hillary in 2016.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#3 Jun 7, 2012
A few weeks ago, you cons had Hillary replacing Biden. Your heads are spinning. You have to choose one source for your lies. Might I suggest fux, the network that went to court to protect their right to lie to viewers. You'll feel right to home.

http://www.relfe.com/media_can_legally_lie.ht...

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#4 Jun 7, 2012
Damn Bill, are you that scared of Obama? Dude you turned out to be a bigger puss than I imagined.
derryvlle

South Bend, IN

#6 Jun 7, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
A few weeks ago, you cons had Hillary replacing Biden. Your heads are spinning. You have to choose one source for your lies. Might I suggest fux, the network that went to court to protect their right to lie to viewers. You'll feel right to home.
How about MSNBC? That's a colossal manure spreader. It's sycophants know how to tell the Big Lie.
Crooked Liberal Media

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Jun 7, 2012
Notice that Clinton said he was sorry for the reactions created by his comments...not his for comments.

He was right in his comments - he knows it, America knows it, and he knows that America knows that he knows it...

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#8 Jun 7, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
aww...stll rattled over the wisconsin debacle, huh?

poor baby.
Clem

United States

#9 Jun 7, 2012
I never voted for a Dem but I sure would vote HILLARY. She is American pie. The others, couple freaks short of a carnaval
US john king

Carol Stream, IL

#10 Jun 7, 2012
Bob Burns wrote:
accidently said what he thought, what most of us think
he sorry dat missang the telepromt..sirplus4su+...that including China Debts unpaypal;-000

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#12 Jun 7, 2012
Bill Clinton Caught Fake Crying at Funeral of Ron Brown,"His Money Man!"

Occupy This

Richmond, CA

#13 Jun 7, 2012
Crooked Liberal Media wrote:
Notice that Clinton said he was sorry for the reactions created by his comments...not his for comments.
He was right in his comments - he knows it, America knows it, and he knows that America knows that he knows it...
And Obama knows that he knows that America knows that he knows. LOL.

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

#14 Jun 7, 2012
StellarKnight wrote:
Bill Clinton Caught Fake Crying at Funeral of Ron Brown,"His Money Man!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZqmWw_i6ekEXX
Yep, the great liar got caught that day.
Realist

Greensboro, NC

#15 Jun 8, 2012
Obama is bailing water and attempting to keep his ship from sinking. The Dems coming up for election this year will very rapidly moving away from him.

Location hidden

#16 Jun 8, 2012
Clintons Library installed a Lewinsky booth with a draw back curtain seen in photo booths on the boardwalks.

For a dollar a visitor enters....draws the Curtain and gets a full Monica.
Clem

United States

#17 Jun 8, 2012
StellarKnight wrote:
Clintons Library installed a Lewinsky booth with a draw back curtain seen in photo booths on the boardwalks.
For a dollar a visitor enters....draws the Curtain and gets a full Monica.
I can't sleep nights trying to understand this post? I have seen these photo booths and so forth. Is her book in his library? Does the library have a pay for tourist pictures with a statue of Bill?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#18 Jun 8, 2012
bohart wrote:
"In politics nothing happens by accident"
Franklin Roosevelt.

This was no accident, looks like he wants Romney to win setting up Hillary in 2016.
And, the economy is doing just fine. Unless you hate black people.

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

#19 Jun 8, 2012
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>
And, the economy is doing just fine. Unless you hate black people.
Or both.

Location hidden

#20 Jun 8, 2012
A Career politician is a psychopath.

the 'sniff' the air in order to say what you want to hear.

they can give a ratz arse about you.

the proper word for these sorts is Sycophant.

what is a Sycophant 101

sycophant - a person who tries to please someone in order to gain a personal advantage

person who uses flattery to win favour from individuals wielding influence; toady

A servile self-seeker who attempts to win favor by flattering influential people.

Location hidden

#21 Jun 8, 2012
they 'sniff the air' ( polls) in order to say what you want to hear.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#22 Jun 9, 2012
obama is WAY out of his league and both clintons know it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Bill Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bill Clinton reflects on his wife's loss after ... Dec '16 Doll9353 7
News What will Bill Clinton's role be if Hillary is ... Sep '16 Scott Stevens 2
News 'Bull' or Spin? Bill Clinton lashes out at Hill... (Aug '16) Aug '16 TrumpyHumpyHonkyD... 6
News Obama team nixed fundraiser by attorney for sex... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Captain Yesterday 6
News Bill Clinton's Pennsylvania-Made Shirt a Highli... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Mik 1
News How Bill Clinton subtly addressed the unsayable... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Le Jimbo 11
News Democratic convention speaker list: Barack and ... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Truth Shock 23
More from around the web