Obama, Bill Clinton to do fundraisers...

Obama, Bill Clinton to do fundraisers together

There are 9 comments on the USA Today story from Apr 3, 2012, titled Obama, Bill Clinton to do fundraisers together. In it, USA Today reports that:

President Obama and former president Bill Clinton will appear together at an Obama campaign fundraiser later this month in Virginia, the first of at least three joint events this campaign year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

#1 Apr 3, 2012
Bill Clinton will fail to save Obama’s communistic dictatorial regime and his beloved corrupt Democratic Party that will fall down the drain to lose any political influence in America. Even Sarah Palin who is true American woman patriotic leader who knows how to save America from the evil regime of Obama that serves anti-American agenda day in and day out aiming at taking down the constitution and the capitalistic economy. The threat of the communist dictator Obama to the Supreme Court Justices should scare every American who believe in the American constitution. Obama is clearly pressuring the Justices that they better understand what Obama is expecting from them to do. Obama clear threat of “The justices should understand” of Obama means that Obama is trying to scare the Justices which is brought the jungle rules in Kenya where Odinga Obama leads the Mozlem Brother’s Shariya laws of the Luo Tribe. The treats of Obama to our 236 years constitution are supported warmly by the Associated Obama’s Press AP and the NY Times that carries the water for Obama and his lies about the way that the law passed without any congressmen or congresswoman including Pelosi reading it. Sarah Palin was right to say today that anybody but Obama is needed to save America from the communist dictator Obama and his corrupt liberal media.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#2 Apr 3, 2012
I saw another of your posts and I thought it was sarcasm, because nobody could be that ignorant.

Well I was wrong, you actually are that ignorant.

“you can call me Blake”

Since: Jan 12

#3 Apr 3, 2012
theres no body better at there job than mr obama if we had we had him as pm over here we have sombody who actually knows what there doing and not just making up as they go along period

San Jose, CA

#4 Apr 3, 2012
With his wife and former Secretary of State hobnobbing with Albanian terrorists and ethnic cleansers, former President Clinton must have some deal with Obama to do this. Possibly Obama has agreed to target some civilians and their baby carriages with cluster bombs like the former President did.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#5 Apr 3, 2012
The Bubba-Bama show?

“you can call me Blake”

#6 Apr 3, 2012
oh shut up and grow up you bunch of immature kids. come on you know apsolutely nothing about htis if you did you wouldn't come up with this crap
feti boy

Choctaw, OK

#7 Apr 3, 2012
Wonder if they will sharing the same room on layovers? if so we all know what Willy will be expecting from da bama....looks as if da bama ears are trained for it.

“you can call me Blake”

#8 Apr 3, 2012
oh for f*ck sake why do u hate obama so much. if we had him over here our economy would be much better without david camerona nd nick f*cking clegg a bunch f idiots who make it up as they go along. at least he knows what hes doing and sticks to it lol

feti boy
republican clowns yep!!!

Lancaster, OH

#9 Apr 3, 2012
WDRussell wrote:
I saw another of your posts and I thought it was sarcasm, because nobody could be that ignorant.

Well I was wrong, you actually are that ignorant.
That's funny hehehehe :):):)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Bill Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What will Bill Clinton's role be if Hillary is ... Sep '16 Scott Stevens 2
News 'Bull' or Spin? Bill Clinton lashes out at Hill... Aug '16 TrumpyHumpyHonkyD... 6
News Obama team nixed fundraiser by attorney for sex... Aug '16 Captain Yesterday 6
News Bill Clinton's Pennsylvania-Made Shirt a Highli... Jul '16 Mik 1
News How Bill Clinton subtly addressed the unsayable... Jul '16 Le Jimbo 11
News Democratic convention speaker list: Barack and ... Jul '16 Truth Shock 23
News Bill Clinton Clashes With Black Lives Matter Pr... (Apr '16) Jul '16 Raydot 4
More from around the web